剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
...what you need done.
...你需要完成的事
I can't hear you.
我听不清
You have what you need.
你有你所需要的东西
What?
什么
To get this done.
去完成这件事
You have what you need.
你有你所需要的东西
Mother, I can't!
妈妈 我不能那样
You have to!
你必须去做
Do what they want,
按他们的意思去做
So you can protect the rest of your family.
这样才能保护你的家人
You don't know what they're asking.
你不知道他们都让我做些什么
Who got to you?
是谁找你了
You have to make the book come to you!
你必须搞到那本书
There's no choice!
你别无选择
Mother, listen to me.
听我说 妈妈
Listen to me!
听我说
Mother...
妈妈
Mr. Bedford, Mr. Bedford?
贝德福德先生
Please listen to me!
请听我说
This is Dr. Masefield from Rockland memorial.
我是洛克兰纪念医院的梅斯菲尔德医生
I'm very sorry to tell you that your mother passed away.
非常遗憾地通知你 你母亲去世了
When?
何时
About 30 minutes ago, sir.
大约30分钟前
We tried your office number.
我们打过你办公室电♥话♥
We did everything we could.
我们已经竭尽全力了
She never regained consciousness.
她死前没有恢复过意识
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
Joey?
乔伊
Joey?
乔伊
Look, I know you must feel so confused.
我知道你肯定很困惑
I saw your mom today.
我今天见到了你妈妈
She misses you, but she's ok.
她很想念你 但她还好
I could take you to her if you want,
如果你希望 我可以带你去见她
you know, if you have anything you want to say.
你可以把你想说的告诉她
Dad?
爸爸
It's me.
是我
I'm not your dad.
我不是你♥爸♥爸
Why are you looking for your dad here?
你为何在这里找爸爸
I...I just saw him, with your mom.
我刚见过他 他和你妈在一起
Dennis? That's not my father.
丹尼斯 他不是我父亲
He's my uncle.
他是我叔叔
My dad died in Afghanistan.
我爸爸战死在阿富汗
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
He died a hero.
他牺牲得很壮烈
I'm sure he's very brave.
他一定很英勇
He stepped on a mine.
他踩中了地雷
But he totally saved his whole platoon.
但他救了全排战友
You must be proud, but why are you looking for him at this base?
你肯定以他为荣 但为何来此基地找他
My dad used to bring me here, before he went away.
出征前 我爸总带我来这里
Only me and him knew about it.
只有我俩知道这件事
We would play army.
我们玩打仗游戏
He'd tell me stories about being a soldier.
他给我讲当兵的故事
You're going to be a war hero like your old man.
你会像老爸那样 成为战场英雄
Come on.
来吧
Where are you going, huh?
你要去哪儿
Can you touch that?
你能够到吗
Sometimes we would even camp out,
有时我们甚至会去野营
And eat out of mess kits like real soldiers.
像真正军人那样 用野战餐具吃饭
What do you think of being a soldier?
你觉得当兵怎么样
I want to be a soldier, just like you.
我想成为你那样的军人
You'd make a great soldier. You'd have to cut your hair, though.
你会是个优秀军人 但你首先得剪短头发
When he died, I still liked to come here.
他死后 我还是喜欢来这里
Made me feel like I was...
这让我觉得...
like I was still with him.
觉得我还和他在一起
Do you remember what happened to you?
你还记得你是怎么出事的吗
I found all these bombs.
我找到了这些炸♥弹♥
all the mines,
这些地雷
Just like the one that killed my dad.
炸死我爸的那种地雷
I figured that something like this
我估计这种东西
was probably the last thing my dad ever saw.
就是我爸最后一眼看见的东西
I just wanted to take it home with me.
我想带一颗回家
Then I heard noises.
后来我听到外面有声音
Someone was coming.
有人来了
I just wanted to find some place to hide.
我找个地方藏了起来
Leave me alone, please, just leave me alone.
放过我 拜托 放过我
There was a man, came in, he was whispering.
进来一个男人 他小声说着什么
What do you want from me?
你们想要我怎么样
I've done everything you've asked.
你们吩咐的 我全都照做了
All right, all right, I'll get it.
好的好的 我会搞到它
At first I thought he was with someone. He was scared.
我起初以为他身边有人 他很惊恐
I've...I've done everything you wanted.
你们吩咐的 我全都照做了
Then something startled him and he bumped into the door.
他突然受了惊吓 撞上了门
Who's there? Get away from me.
是谁 别缠着我
All right, all right. I'll do it.
好好好 我会照做
I couldn't get the door open.
门打不开
I kept trying and trying.
我不停尝试
Then it got real hard to breathe.
后来 呼吸开始困难
And then I just got tired and fell asleep.
最后我累了 昏睡过去
Someone came and took a bomb?
有人拿走了一枚炸♥弹♥
So there's a live bomb out there?
有颗活炸♥弹♥流落在外
What did this man look like?
那人长什么样
I only got a quick look at him,
我只扫了他一眼
but he had white hair and glasses.
白头发 戴眼镜
Was this the man?
是这个人吗
That's him.
就是他
What is Bedford doing with a bomb?
贝德福德拿炸♥弹♥干嘛
Now. If I could just speak to Detective Blair for one second...
我想找布莱尔探员
You have something to say, you can say it to me.
你有话就对我说吧
It's not like I wouldn't love to,
我倒是乐意
but Detective Blair has a certain understanding for our situation.
但布莱尔探员比较理解我们的情况
Detective Blair has been transferred.
布莱尔探员已被调职
She's no longer at this precinct.
她调出了本辖区
I'm handling her cases now.
她的案子由我接手
Where was she transferred to?
她被调到哪里了
I'm not at liberty to say.
无可奉告
Why was she transferred?
她为什么调职
The department didn't consult you?
他们没和你打过招呼吗
Heads are gonna roll.
看来有人得滚蛋了
Look, I know this is going to sound weird,
你听着可能觉得奇怪
but the president of Rockland university has a live bomb.
洛克兰大学的校长藏了颗炸♥弹♥
What?
什么
It's a mine, actually,
确切地说 是颗地雷
But it's dangerous, and he knows it.
但仍很危险 他很清楚
You're saying that the president of Rockland university
你是说 洛克兰大学的校长
has a bomb that he's planning to use?
私藏炸♥弹♥ 有所图谋
Do you have evidence?
你有证据吗
Define evidence.
定义一下"证据"
Ok, you can't be throwing a word like "bomb" around this day and age.
这年头 炸♥弹♥之类的字眼 可不能乱说
Look, you don't know me, ok? But I'm not crazy.
我知道你不认识我 但我不是个疯子
Bedford has a bomb!
贝德福德真的藏了炸♥弹♥
And he wouldn't have gone to the trouble of getting it
而且他要是不打算用它
if he didn't have a plan to use it.
就没必要把它弄到手
I think he's unstable.
我觉得他很危险
Where'd he get the bomb?
他从哪弄到炸♥弹♥的
From the old army base.
那个废弃的军事基地
We cleaned that place out after they found the boy's body.
找到男孩尸体后 我们把那清空了
He took it before that.
在那之前拿的
Ok.
好吧
We happen to know that a bomb is missing,
的确有一颗炸♥弹♥不见了
We got the inventory from the army, we're handling it.
军队给了我们物品清单 我们正在处理
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表