剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Previously on "Ghost Whisperer..."
《鬼语者》前情回顾
Why do your friends shine?
你的朋友为什么会发光
Because they don't have faces.
因为他们没有脸
They're made of light. But they're scared.
他们是光做的 但是他们很害怕
What are they scared of, buddy?
小家伙 他们在害怕什么
Of the shadows. What kind of shadows are those?
影子 什么样子的影子
The ones they make from the parts that get left behind.
他们离开后 留下的部分
Parts of what? People.
一部分什么 人
Broken people.
破碎的人
I've been trying to protect you.
我是在保护你
You and Melinda. Melinda?
保护你和梅林达 梅林达吗
I've said too much. Protect her from what?
我说得太多了 保护她什么
Is it the shadows?
是影子吗
Stop asking so many questions!
不要再问我了
Don't ask any questions at all.
不要再问我任何问题了
Her name's Julia Miller and she was a patient.
她叫朱莉娅·米勒 是个病人
According to this, she lives here at the hospital.
根据资料显示 她一直住在医院
Her whole life.
住了一辈子
No one can know I'm here.
不能让人知道我在这里
Why not? If they find out,
为什么 如果他们知道了
Something bad will happen. What?
就会发生不幸 什么
Something really bad.
非常不幸的事
You scared me.
你吓死我了
That's not easy to do. Um...
很少有谁能吓到我的
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛
I'm waiting for Aiden.
我在等艾登
Ok, well, he's at school.
好吧 他在学校呢
And you don't belong here, so...
你不属于这里 所以...
Have I seen you? It's his closet,
我见过你吧 这是他的壁橱
And he said I could stay.
他说我可以呆在这儿
Yeah, well, technically it's my house.
好 但严格说来 这是我的家
And so I decide who's staying.
所以由我决定谁的去留
Julia Miller.
朱莉娅·米勒
The girl practically lived here.
医院其实就算她的家了
Yeah, I knew she looked familiar.
怪不得她看起来很眼熟
She had leukemia?
她有白血病
Well, she died last week of pneumonia,
上周她死于肺炎
and her immune system couldn't stand the cancer treatments.
她的免疫系统无法承受癌症治疗了
Isn't she the one who sent you
就是她给你发送
those creepy Sally Stitch emails?
萨利·史迪奇的恐怖邮件的吧
One of the many reasons I don't want her near our son.
这就是我不想让她接近艾登的原因之一
Ok, but I thought you said ghosts made her do it.
但我记得你说过 是鬼魂指使她做的
Well, 11 is a little old to still be seeing ghosts.
很少有11岁还能看到鬼魂的孩子
But she was dying.
但那时她快要死了
Maybe she was sensitive.
也许当时很敏感
No, I don't know how to explain it.
不 我不知道如何解释
There's just something not right about her.
但她有些不对劲
Says the woman who just found out
是咱儿子让她留在壁橱里
her son was keeping a ghost in his closet?
何止她不对劲
I have a bad feeling about this one.
这次我有不祥的预感
Very bad feeling.
非常糟糕的预感
Ok. Never a good sign.
好吧 你预感一向很准
It wasn't really a secret.
这其实也不算秘密
I just didn't tell you about it... Yet...
我只是没有告诉你们
Ok. But you know you should have told us that Julia was here.
但你知道 应该告诉我们朱莉娅在这里
Right?
对吧
She didn't want me to.
她不希望我说出来
Well, then you were keeping a secret, bud.
那你这就算保守秘密啦 小家伙
That's how it works.
事情就是这样
We just don't have secrets in our home, ok?
我们家里不存在任何秘密 知道了不
Just with other people?
只对其他人保密吗
Look, I know that that can be confusing.
我知道这听起来有点费解
But it's not... It's not good for Julia to be stuck here.
但朱莉娅呆在这里 实在不好
You know? She's supposed to be in the light with other ghosts.
她应该和其他鬼魂一起走进光里
I'm sorry, mom.
对不起 妈妈
Maybe you can convince Julia to talk to mom.
也许你可以说服朱莉娅和妈妈谈谈
Yeah.
嗯
She doesn't like talking to mom.
她不喜欢和妈妈说话
Why not?
为什么呢
She says you don't like her.
她说你不喜欢她
What makes her think that?
为什么她这样想呢
'Cause you don't want me to learn how to do magic.
因为你不想让我学习变魔术
Um, you know, I just...
我只是
I just don't like it when ghosts hide in our house.
只是不喜欢有鬼魂藏在我们家里
Right? But what else is she doing here?
她除了教你变魔术
Besides teaching you magic tricks?
在咱家还做些什么呢
I don't know.
我不知道
All she wants to talk about is magic.
她只愿意聊魔术
Well, why don't you just promise to tell us
那你要保证 下次见到朱莉娅
next time's Julia's here, ok?
要告诉爸爸妈妈 好吗
I love you.
我爱你
Love you, too. Ok.
我也爱你 好的
Bath time. I don't want a bath.
洗澡时间到了 我不想洗澡
Ok. All right.
好吧
We'll take some of this into the bed.
那就直接上♥床♥吧
Julia, will you please just talk to me?
朱莉娅 先和我聊聊好吗
Look, I'm not angry with you.
我没有生你的气
That is not helping.
你这样做 不解决问题
Julia, I can't do that.
朱莉娅 我不能听你的
What do you want?!
你要怎么样
幽影迷踪
鬼语者 第五季 第9集
Julia Miller? Isn't she the same girl
朱莉娅·米勒吗 她不就是那个
who was sending all those awful emails?
发送恐怖邮件的女孩吗
Well, that's why I'm worried.
所以我担心呢
You know, what if she's a bad influence on Aiden?
她给艾登带来坏的影响怎么办
Mel, we do the best we can to raise our kids.
梅林达 咱竭尽所能地教育孩子
At some point,
但有时
they're going to pick friends that we wish they hadn't, you know?
他们会交到我们不喜欢的朋友
Living or dead.
不管是活着的 还是死了的
Don't you remember that ghost
你还记得那个
that got Ned to shoplift from your store?
导致内德去你店里偷东西的鬼魂吗
Exactly, but you didn't believe me then.
当然 你那时还不相信我
Ok, well, I do now.
好吧 我现在相信啦
And I may not have any advice how to stop playdates with ghosts,
也许我给不出如何停止与鬼魂交友的建议
But I am telling you, as a mother,
但我以一个妈妈的身份来告诉你
you've got to trust your instincts.
你应该相信你的直觉
You've got to cut it off.
你应当阻止他们
Yeah, but what if she's staying here for something?
但如果她留在这里是为了什么事呢
Or I can help her? Cut it off.
或者我能帮到她呢 阻止他们
Hey. Well, she's here right now.
嗨 她来了
Hey, Mel, this is David and Linda.
梅林达 这是大卫和琳达
These are Julia's parents.
朱莉娅的父母
Your husband said that you wanted to talk to us.
你丈夫说 你想和我们聊聊
Something about Julia?
关于朱莉娅的事情吗
I'll be nearby.
我先回避下
Thanks. Thank you.
多谢了 谢谢
May I?
我可以坐下吗
Sure.
当然
I know about your loss, and I'm so sorry.
我知道你们失去女儿的痛苦 我很难过
It must be very difficult for you.
你们肯定很痛苦
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
There's some comfort in knowing
知道女儿不再受罪
that our daughter's finally at peace.
我们还是感到一丝安慰
I don't know what Jim told you,
我不知道吉姆跟你们说了啥
And I know that this is going to sound a little strange.
而且我知道这听起来有点怪
But I have a gift.
但我有一种天赋
I can see ghosts.
我能看见鬼魂
Have you seen our Julia?
看见我家朱莉娅了吗
Yes.
看见了
She's attached herself to my 5-year-old son.
她缠上了我五岁大的儿子
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表