剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Well, that's what I was hoping you could tell me.
我希望你能告诉我
You came in here, you haven't been cut by a knife,
你来这里 却没有刀伤
But it turns out this woman was.
但这却发生在那女人身上
It wasn't a dream.
那不是梦
Wait, you know what I'm talking about?
你明白我在说什么
This actually happened?
真有这事
Robert... who was she?
罗伯特 她是谁
Who was she?
她是谁
Can you tell me anything about this attack?
这起袭击 你还知道什么
Look, where did it happen? Were you inside? Were you outside,
事发地点在哪 你是否在场
were you in a building?
你是不是在一栋楼里
Tell me any sounds you heard, anything.
你有没有听到些什么
The night was just so dark.
那晚 夜深了
I just wanted to shut my eyes.
我只想合眼睡觉
I thought, please, could I just shut my eyes?
我求自己 让我合上眼吧
Hey, man, it's the middle of the afternoon.
伙计 现在是中午
This went on all night?
袭击持续了一整夜吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Who did this to you?
谁把你伤成这样
What the hell happened to you?
你到底遭遇了什么
Robert, where were you before you came here?
罗伯特 你来医院前去了哪里
Where am I now?
我现在在哪里
You're in the Rockland Memorial Hospital.
你在洛克兰纪念医院
Who are you?
你是谁
My name's Jim, I'm a doctor.
我叫吉姆 我是医生
You don't remember coming here, do you?
你记不起来医院的事了吗
I wake up in places, and I can't remember how I got there.
我总在不同地方醒来 却不记得怎么去的
Was I sleeping?
我那时睡着吗
Just now, was I sleeping?
刚才 我是睡着吗
No, it's like you're blacking out.
不 你昏过去了
Yeah.
没错
I guess so.
我猜也是
I think so.
这样是
Robert, I'm going to ask you a very important question, all right?
罗伯特 我有个很重要的问题要问你
You came in here covered with blood.
你来的时候浑身是血
Was that blood yours?
那是你的血吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Robert, tell me. Did you hurt somebody?
罗伯特 告诉我 你是否伤害了人
Somebody you knew, anybody?
伤害了你认识的人
A woman? Did you?
是女人吗 是吗
No, no, I wouldn't. I couldn't.
不 不 没有 我不会的
I hope not.
但愿没有
Am I awake?
我现在醒着吗
I mean, is this place real?
这不是在梦里吧
Are you real?
你不是虚幻的吧
You see?
看到了吗
It's in him now.
已经在他体内了
It's in him now?
在他体内
What does that mean?
什么意思
Melinda wasn't exactly sure,
梅林达也不清楚
and the ghost didn't stick around to explain.
鬼魂也没留下向她解释
Where is she?
她哪去了
She's giving Eli the local ghost update.
她去找伊莱说明鬼魂情况
What do I do?
我做点什么
I want you to find out everything you can about Robert Wharton.
我要你找出罗伯特·沃顿的所有信息
You mean, about people he knows who died.
你是指 他认识的人中谁死了
Yeah, but especially the one we hope didn't.
尤其是我们希望还没死的那人
The woman that she saw getting cut.
她看到被刀割伤的女人
Yeah. So look at his friends, ok?
没错 从他的朋友入手
But don't rule anybody out.
不要漏掉任何人
And see if anybody's gone missing in Grandview.
再看看是否有人在美景镇失踪了
If not, nearby towns, ok?
若没有 再查邻近城镇
I'm on it.
交给我了
Thanks, man.
多谢了
Hey, so is detective Blair.
布莱尔警官也来了
She must have gotten Melinda's message.
她一定是收到梅林达的消息了
All right, you hear anything, call me.
有什么进展 打给我
Ok. Thanks, man. Take it easy.
好的 多谢了 小心点
So you're sure that this is the man you saw?
你肯定你见到的男人就是他
Yeah. That's the guy I saw sleeping on the bench.
没错 我见到他睡在长凳上
And you didn't see anyone with him,
你没看见有人和他在一起
Near him, menacing him?
靠近他 威胁他吗
No. But as he was curling up to go to sleep,
没有 他当时蜷曲着正要睡觉时
I noticed he might be hurt.
我注意到他好像受伤了
So I asked him if he was ok,
因此我上前问他
and he looked at me like totally lost.
而他却一脸的迷茫
And I pointed out the blood.
我告诉他身上有血迹
That's when he ran away.
然后 他就跑开了
When he realized you saw the blood.
就在他意识到你看到了血迹的时候
Yeah.
没错
Excuse me. Sorry, detective Blair.
打扰了 布莱尔警官
But I was here when the guy you're talking about was brought in,
那家伙来医院时 我恰好在场
and he told us he was being chased.
他说 有人在追他
Yeah, by someone with a knife.
没错 被一个带刀的人追
I didn't see anyone.
我谁也没看见
And I'm telling you, the person he was running from was me.
我说过了 他逃开是因为我
And then what happened?
后来发生了什么
I followed him. I lost him for a few minutes,
我跟着他 期间跟丢了几分钟
but then I saw him ducking into the hospital, and...
但之后我看到他冲进医院 然后
Here I am.
我也进来了
This guy walks into a hospital screaming he's been attacked
这家伙走进医院 大叫被人袭击了
when he's the attacker?
可袭击人是他自己
It's a possibility, that's all I'm saying.
这是可能性之一
I've heard about throwing suspicion onto someone else,
我听说过贼喊抓贼
But come on, be smart.
但是 聪明人
only do it after the police are onto you.
只在警♥察♥找上门时才会用这招
Or this guy Robert could have had some kind of psychotic break.
或者罗伯特是精神病发作了
Yeah, and really believes everything he's saying.
是啊 而且他对自己的话深信不疑
I really don't think he has any idea what he did.
我觉得他不知道自己做了什么
And, you know, we have no idea what he's capable of.
而且我们也不知道他能干出什么来
All right, well, can you check his records?
你能查一下他的记录吗
Find out if he's under psychiatric care?
看他是否正接受精神病治疗
Maybe he went off his meds.
也许他是没吃药
He had nothing on him. No wallet, nothing.
他身上什么也没有 连钱包都没有
Only information we have is his name and his blood type.
我们只知道他的名字和血型
And the blood that was on his shirt, they're testing it,
他衬衫上的血迹 医生正在化验
so if there was a second type...
如果发现第二种血型
Then he might have hurt someone else.
那他就可能伤害了什么人
The woman you saw. Or the ghost, right?
你看到的那女人 或是鬼魂
I mean, there is one dead person in this scenario?
目前分♥析♥ 的确有人死了
The ghost said you can't save him.
鬼魂说 你帮不了他
Maybe he meant Robert should fry for what he did.
也许他是说 罗伯特罪有应得
But even if he killed both of them, that's unlikely.
即使他杀了他们俩 也不太可能
So...look, I'm not sure.
所以 我也糊涂了
But I don't think this guy meant to hurt anyone.
但我不觉得这家伙有意要伤害谁
I mean, he seems like he wants to help.
他看起来反倒像是想给予别人帮助
Good.
好
'cause I want to talk to him.
我要跟他谈谈
We sent officers over to Robert's place of employment and his apartment.
我们派人去了罗伯特的就职单位和寓所
He was fired weeks ago. What happened?
他几周前被炒了 怎么回事
Well, over the course of the last few months,
在过去的几个月里
he became erratic and aggressive.
他突然变得很古怪而且好斗
Then he just stopped showing up for work.
接着他就再没有去工作
That'll get you canned.
不炒了才怪
Did you find anything in his apartment?
在他寓所里有发现吗
Yeah, I mean, did anyone see him with a woman?
有人看到他和一个女人在一起吗
A woman who he might have hurt?
他可能伤害过这女人
The neighbor said he had a girlfriend, Helen Reeman.
邻居说他有个女朋友 叫海伦·黎曼
They lived separately, but she stayed nights with him.
他们分开住 但她晚上会住他家
She was with him all the time.
俩人总是形影不离
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表