剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Did he say anything about the vision?
他有提到意象吗
I asked him and he doesn't remember.
我问过他 但是他不记得
Don't worry.
别担心
He lets these things in, then he lets them go.
他一向是左耳进 右耳出
Good. 'cause it was a violent vision.
那就好 因为这意象太暴♥力♥
You saw this guy hurt this girl?
你见到他伤害那女孩了
The Walkers are protecting their son from something.
沃克一家都在保护他们的儿子
That's why they're running;
所以他们才一直逃跑
That's why they don't have any faces.
所以他们才会没有脸
Katie's brother, he was so detached.
凯蒂的弟弟 太过孤立了
I mean, he was wearing her necklace.
他戴着那女孩的项链
The one he ripped off that girl in your vision, right?
你意象里 他从女孩脖子上扯下来的那条
Is that like some kind of trophy or something?
莫非是当作战利品之类
Maybe. Sick, huh?
也许吧 有点变♥态♥
Yeah.
是啊
Poor girl.
可怜的女孩
So she's your ghost?
这么说 鬼魂就是她了
It makes sense.
至少说得通
I don't know what I would do
要是艾登像他这样伤害了别人
if Aiden ever hurt someone like that.
我真不知道该怎么办
Hey, hey, that is never going to happen.
这种事绝不会发生
Katie's parents thought that, too.
凯蒂父母也曾这么认为
You need to stop thinking about this right now
你还是别再想了
and go to bed, ok?
去睡觉吧
I'll go take out the trash. I'll be up in a minute.
我先去倒垃圾 马上就上去
Ok.
好
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Have you been haunting that family?
是你缠着沃克一家吗
Who are you?
你是谁
What do you want from them?
你到底为什么缠着他们
Only what they owe me.
我只想要回他们欠我的
He can never stop paying for what he did.
他欠我的 一辈子都还不清
Look, the ghost is a man,
那鬼是个男的
then the girl that you saw in your vision could still be alive.
也就是说 意象里的女孩可能还活着
Yeah, but I still don't know her connection to the ghost.
但我还是不知道她跟鬼魂有何关联
Yeah, I know.
我懂你的意思
But there's gotta be something.
一定有什么蛛丝马迹的
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
等等 等等
You said that he was covered with mud, right?
你刚才说 他浑身是泥
Yeah, I could barely see his uniform.
没错 差点没认出他穿着制♥服♥
Well, the girl in your vision had mud on her, huh?
你意象里的女孩 身上也有泥
On the path?
在路上
So maybe the ghost is a boyfriend or a brother
也许鬼魂是她的男友或是哥哥
who died trying to protect her.
为保护她而死
Yeah, but why wouldn't he have told me that?
那他为什么不告诉我
Yeah. Wait, no, you said it yourself.
是啊 等等 你自己说过
You know, maybe he's trying to torture them by keeping them on the run.
也许他想要折磨他们 让他们疲于奔命
I know.
我明白
You've probably already thought about this about four or five times, huh?
你肯定已经想到这种可能 四五遍了
Eight, ten, thirty, to say the least.
八次 十次 十三次 还不止
But I don't know what that is. What is that?
但我还是不明白 这是什么
Credit check authorization for one Dustin Harris.
信用核查许可 户主叫达斯汀·哈里斯
In the Walker file? Yeah.
在沃克的资料里 对
Get back, check the basement.
从后院过去 搜查地下室
Move! Watch your weapons, there's kids.
快上 注意武器 有孩子
Doorway open!
门廊开着
Clear.
没人
Something must have tipped them off.
一定是走漏了风声
They're a step ahead of us.
他们快我们一步跑了
Clear. Clear in back!
没人 后院也没人
Mel, you OK?
梅 你没事吧
Yeah. Um, I think the ghost put this here for a reason.
没事 我觉得是鬼魂故意放在这里的
The credit report? Where did he get it?
信用报告吗 他从哪弄的
The Walkers. Look at the handwriting.
沃克夫妇 看看这里的笔迹
It's almost identical.
很相像
Yeah, Dave Walker is Dustin Harris.
没错 戴夫·沃克就是达斯汀·哈里斯
Harris was just an alias.
哈里斯只是个化名
Did you get that in the vision?
你从意象里知道的吗
I think I was in their house.
我觉得刚才是在他们家
And they ran again, you know,
他们再次逃跑了
just left everything behind.
扔下什么东西都不管了
And I think whatever Katie's brother did,
我想不管凯蒂的弟弟干了什么
the ghost is just trying to make sure
鬼魂是在确保
that the family is one step ahead of the law.
他们一家能快警♥察♥一步先逃跑
No more, no less.
不早也不晚
What did detective Blair say?
布莱尔警官说什么了
That she loves my Jacket.
她说我的夹克不错
Eli...
伊莱
She said if she's going to call the FBI,
她说 若要她联♥系♥联邦调查局
she's going to need something more.
就需要更多的证据
Like what?
什么样的
More than mud, ghosts, and exploding soda.
不能只是泥巴 鬼魂 爆开的饮料
She's going to need something concrete.
她想要实证
Ok, well, what about the form the ghost gave us?
鬼魂给我们的这份表格怎么样
It's got to have a signature, fingerprints...
上面应该有签名和指纹
It's gone.
不见了
The ghost giveth and taketh away.
鬼魂给了我们 然后拿走
Just enough to keep them running.
刚好够继续赶他们上路
This ghost is not going to stop.
这个鬼魂是不会罢手的
It's only a matter of time before the police are after them again.
很快 警♥察♥就要再次追捕他们了
Then they'll run.
他们只好再次逃跑
Yeah, but then they'll be leaving the one town
然而 他们将离开本镇
where someone can talk to their ghost.
再也没人能和这鬼魂交流
Maybe end all this.
错过了却此事的良机
They're not going to get another chance.
若是错过 就再也没机会了
Hey, Ned!
内德
Did you get tickets to the movie?
买♥♥到电影票了吗
Yeah. Great, let's go.
买♥♥到了 好极了 我们走吧
Can we talk first?
我们能先谈谈吗
Ned, please...
内德 求你了
Look, believe me,
听我说 相信我
"can we talk" is like the last thing that I say to girls.
我最不愿意跟女孩"谈谈"了
I'm sure you've heard it plenty of times.
你肯定听过很多遍了
Anyways, here's the thing...
总之 我想说
I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you, too.
我也喜欢你
Good. Glad we got that squared away.
很好 很高兴我们能一拍即合
Also, I don't want you to move.
另外 我不想你离开
I don't want to, either.
我也不想
But my father's job... Don't.
但我爸的工作 别说了
Just stop, ok?
先别说 好吗
Please, hear me out before you say anything.
听我说完你再说
What I mean is, what if you didn't have to move?
我的意思是 你可以不走的
Wherever you wanted to stay, you could.
你想呆在哪里 都可以
What if there was a way?
也许有这可能
It's just...
可是
It's not that simple.
没那么简单
I'm not saying it wouldn't cost anything.
我不是说 这样子不用付出代价
I know you love your brother and I know you want to protect him.
我明白你爱你弟弟 想要保护他
Wait, my brother?
等等 我弟弟
What does he have to do with anything?
他跟这有什么关系
If he hurt somebody, he needs to be responsible for that.
如果他伤害过谁 他需要为此负责
Or else he's hurting you, he's hurting all of you.
不然他就是在伤害你 伤害全家人
And I think he sees that.
这点他明白
Wait, wait, wait, what are you accusing him of?
等等 你在指控他什么
What are you saying?
你到底在说什么
Is someone asking questions about my brother, about us?
是不是有人问起我弟弟以及我们全家
I know what it's like to have a secret.
我了解保守秘密的滋味
I have one, too.
我也藏着秘密
My friend Melinda...
我的朋友梅林达...
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表