剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Oh, my god, I'm so sorry.
天呐 很抱歉
A car accident?
车祸吗
Yeah, if it had been a couple of weeks later, we would have been married
是的 本打算几周后结婚的
and I would officially be a widow,
那样我现在就是他的寡妇
which maybe people would understand better.
而人们也或许更能理解我的感受
Mm-mmm. No, no, they'd never understand.
不 他们永远不会理解
Avery, the only people that understand are people that lived through it.
只有同病相怜的人 才能理解
Did you?
包括你吗
My daughter. Also car accident, 3 years ago.
我的女儿 三年前 也死于车祸
I was driving.
当时是我开的车
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
You never get over something like that, never.
这种事 永远都忘不了
Uh, the other guy was wrong side of the road.
对方司机逆向行驶
And this was 3 years ago?
这是三年前的事吗
And what road was this?
事发地点是哪儿
Covington ridge.
卡温顿山道
Covington ridge road?
卡温顿山道
That's the road Curtis was killed on.
柯蒂斯也是在那条路上出事的
It's those blind curves.
都怪那些碍视弯路 对方司机
I mean, the other guy,he was just-- he was killed instantly.
对方司机当场死亡
And, what was his name? Um...
他叫什么来着
Henry c. Flood.
亨利·柯蒂斯·弗拉德
You said your fiance's name...
你未婚夫叫...
His middle name was Curtis.
他中间名字就是柯蒂斯
Oh, god.
我的天
And you said...
你说事发时间是..
January 12th, 8:28.
1月12日 8:28
You were driving the car that killed Curtis.
是你开的车 害死了柯蒂斯
And Madison.
还有麦迪逊
Who is doing this?!
你到底是谁
What do you mean?
什么意思
Who wants me to feel this pain?
是谁这样折磨我
What do you mean? Avery?
什么意思 艾弗里
Do you think this is a coincidence?
你觉得这一切只是巧合吗
I don't know. I--avery!
我不知道 艾弗里
I'm sorry, I can't.
抱歉 我做不到
Avery, wait!
艾弗里 等等
Pizza's here. What do you want to drink?
披萨来了 想喝点什么
Anything. I found it.
随便 我找到了
Thank god. I thought I was really going to have to make good
太好了 我正愁待会儿得帮你
on my offer to help you inventory.
列嫌疑人名单呢
Ah, check it out, I've ided our ghost.
看 我找到那个鬼魂了
Brian and his daughter Madison.
布莱恩及其女麦迪逊
But it says they only had minor injuries.
但这上面说他们只是受了轻伤
Ah, that's what they thought at first.
当时以为是这样
But look at this piece from 2 weeks later.
但看看两周后的新闻
2 weeks after the accident she got a headache during a volleyball game.
事发两周后 她在玩排球时开始头疼
By that night, she was in a coma.
当晚 她陷入昏迷
She died of an epidural hematoma.
最后死于硬膜外血肿
This is why we didn't come up with her name before.
所以我们之前没想到是她
It's possible. Not even Avery knew.
很有可能 甚至艾弗里都不知道
Why would Madison haunt Dr. Grant?
为什么麦迪逊要缠着格兰特教授
She wasn't driving the car that killed her.
当时开车的又不是她
Hmm, first article,
第一篇报道说
officials blame texting and driving for the accident.
警方指出 开车途中发短♥信♥是车祸主因
Curtis was answering a text at the time of the crash.
撞车时柯蒂斯正在回短♥信♥
What if it was a text from Dr. Grant?
莫非回的是格兰特博士的短♥信♥
Hmm, that would explain why the ghost blames Avery,
这样就能理解鬼魂为何责怪艾弗里了
but not why the hauntings just started recently.
但为何最近才开始缠着她
Why good-bye? Is somebody leaving?
为什么说再见 有人要离开吗
Leaving how?
怎么离开
What does that mean? Someone's going to die?
什么意思 有人会丧命吗
When?
什么时候
Does it mean that somebody's going to die soon?
很快就有会人死吗
Hello? Avery, it's Melinda.
艾弗里 我是梅林达
Where are you? I'm driving. What is it?
你在哪儿 我在开车 什么事
Where are you going? I need to talk to Curtis.
你要去哪儿 我得和柯蒂斯谈谈
Avery, please just listen to me...
艾弗里 你听我说
Please just leave me alone!
别来烦我
Where's my purse, and my keys?
我的包和钥匙呢
But we don't know if the spirit board meant it was dr. Grant
不知道乩板是指格兰特会出事
who was going to die, or if the ghost was threatening her.
还是说这个鬼魂要害她
Do you really want to take that chance?
你愿意冒这个险
Of course not, but how do we find her?
当然不 但我们怎么找她
I don't know.
不知道
She said she was in her car, that she needed to talk to curtis,
她说她在开车 她要找柯蒂斯谈谈
so where would she go to talk to him?
那她会去哪和他谈谈呢
Wait a minute.
等等
His obit said he was cremated. No service to bury his ashes or anything.
讣告说他是被火葬的 骨灰并没有埋葬
Ok, so what else would be a meaningful place for them?
那还有什么对他们有意义的地方吗
I don't know, her website listed dozens of places
不知道 她的主页列了一堆
they liked to go together.
他们爱去的地方
Maybe she went to the crash site at covington ridge road.
也许她去了发生车祸的卡温顿山道
I called 9-1-1! Help is on the way! Ok.
我已经报♥警♥了 马上就有人来
Avery...
艾弗里
Brian! Avery, it's you!
布赖恩 艾弗里 是你
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Oh, god. I was driving, i saw dust and smoke. Are you all right?
我开车路过 看到了烟尘 你没事吧
Are you hurt? No, I don't think so.
你受伤了吗 没有
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 是的
Ok. Ok. Ok. You sure nothing hurts?
好 你确定没什么地方疼吗
No. I think I'm more rattled than anything else.
没有 我只是有点惊慌
Ok. Ok. Come on. Ok.
来 出来
Ok.
好了
All right, now, I want you to move everything
动动看
just to see if anything's broken.
看有没有哪里受伤
Ah, I'm fine. Thank you.
我很好 谢谢
You're all right. It's ok.
你没事 别怕
Why were you driving on that road?
你为什么会来这里
What do you mean?
什么意思
Were you following you?
你是在... 跟踪你吗
No, Avery.
没有 艾弗里
This can't be another coincidence.
这不可能又是巧合
It's not.
的确不是
It's where the accident happened.
这是当年的事故现场
I come here all the time. Why?
我经常来 为什么
Avery! Brian! Is everything ok?
艾弗里 布赖恩 没事吧
Yes. I think so.
没事
Where did you get that?
你在哪找到这照片的
From your shrine for Curtis up the road.
你给柯蒂斯的网上祭坛上
Why did you do this?
你为什么这么做
I didn't mean for her to get hurt.
我不想让她受伤的
I believe you.
我相信你
What? I s Madison here?
什么 麦迪逊在这吗
It's gonna be all right. Ok.
没事的 嗯
Madison? Nobody is mad at you.
麦迪逊 没人生你的气
You don't have to hide.
你不需要躲起来
Sweet--sweetheart? It's daddy.
宝贝 爸爸在这
We just want to talk with you.
我们只想和你谈谈
She's here.
她来了
You did this to bring them together, didn't you?
你这么做是为了撮合他们 是吗
I didn't. Fate did.
不是我 是命运
Fate? You mean your accident?
命运 你指你的车祸吗
No, I mean, like, practically every day since.
不 是几乎车祸后的每一天
I don't understand.
我不明白
Ever since he started coming to talk to me on that road,
自从他到那条路上和我说话那天起
I noticed she'd go there, too.
我注意到她也会去那儿
She'd come the anniversary of the crash,
她在车祸的周年纪念日过来
and he'd come the anniversary of when I died.
而他在我的祭日过来
So they missed each other.
所以他们一直没碰面
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表