剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
If that's the answer, then tell me why.
如果这就是答案 告诉我为什么
What's the worst that can happen? Tell me, Nathan,
还能有什么更糟的事 告诉我 内森
And I will let you lock that door.
我就让你去锁门
Why, Nathan?
为什么 内森
Aiden, why are you...
艾登 你干嘛
Why, Nathan?
为什么 内森
Tell me!
告诉我
I'm sorry.
对不起
Why?
为什么
What will happen if you don't lock that door?
你若不锁门 会发生什么事
Someone will die!
有人会死的
Someone did.
有人已经因此而死
Did you see that?
你看见了吗
See what?
看见什么
I was just playing.
我只是玩玩
Is that ok?
没事吧
Yeah.
没事
I thought...I thought I was keeping her safe.
我以为 我以为是在确保她的安全
I just want to let you know that...
我来是想告诉你
Morning.
早上好
If Aiden had a few bad dreams last night,
如果艾登昨晚做了很多噩梦
It's because I'm a genius.
那是因为 我是个天才
Excuse me?
说什么呢
As a therapist, it's progress through pain.
心理治疗 必须经历痛苦才能有进展
But it's progress.
但还是有进展
My patient went deep.
我的病人深入回忆
We really dredged up some stuff.
我们翻开了几页老黄历
Yeah, I know. His little sister died.
我知道 他妹妹死了
You don't really get over something like that.
这种事很难释怀的
It's true, you don't. You...
这倒是 你...
Wait a minute.
等等
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
I had a vision.
我看到了意象
Nathan was finding his sister in the morgue.
看到内森在太平间找到了妹妹
You know his name?
连名字你都知道
I never told you that.
我没告诉过你
Have you been following me?
你跟踪我了吗
No. His parents were in the vision and they called him Nathan.
没 意象里他父母叫他内森
And you'd have to be pretty dumb not to figure out the rest,
剩下的就不难猜了
because the computer genius, rich enough to have a private jet...
既是电脑天才 又有钱买♥♥私人飞机的
Oh, my god, I'm so sued.
天啊 我会被起诉的
I signed 9 disclosure documents.
我签了九份保密协议呢
Eli, will you please stop whining?
伊莱 别抱怨了好吗
Who can keep a secret better than me?
有谁能比我嘴更严的
Certainly not you.
反正你不行
I'm not saying another word.
现在起 我保持沉默
Not till I get a lawyer.
直到我律师过来
Yes, you will. You'll help me cross this ghost over,
闭嘴可不行 你得帮我把这鬼魂超度了
'cause that helps your client and my son.
这样既能帮你的病人 也帮了我儿子
Yeah. I'm just helping my client.
我只帮我病人
In a totally unethical, I could lose my license sort of way.
如此不道德 我会被吊销执照的
Eli, don't you want to know what else I found out?
伊莱 知道我还发现什么了吗
Nathan's sister Rachel was abducted from their home
内森的妹妹瑞秋 在家遭人绑♥架♥
while their parents were out.
当时父母不在家
Yeah, Nathan told me.
内森告诉过我
But he said the killer was caught and put away for life.
他说凶犯抓到了 判了终身监禁
So then why is she haunting him?
她为何要纠缠他
Was any of this his fault?
有他的错吗
He sure thinks so. He was supposed to be watching her,
他认为有 他本该看护好她
But he didn't check the locks.
但他忘记了检查门锁
And that's how the killer got in.
所以歹徒才进得去
So maybe she blames him the same way he blames himself.
看来他很自责 而她也确实责怪他
She was 9 when she died.
她死时才九岁
Maybe she's stuck being mad at her big brother.
也许她跟哥哥较上劲了
Maybe she can't stop punishing him?
要不停地惩罚他
Is that why he went to the morgue, to punish himself?
他去太平间 是为了惩罚自己吗
No, it's more like he couldn't accept that it happened.
不 主要是他无法接受现实
Not till he saw her there.
除非亲眼看到尸体
He's been obsessed with security ever since.
此后 他就对保安系统走火入魔了
It probably hasn't helped having a ghost haunting him all these years.
多年被鬼纠缠 保安系统也没用
But lately he says it's getting a lot worse.
但最近情况更糟了
The hauntings or his state of mind?
你是指鬼魂还是他的精神状况
Both.
两者皆是
Right away, Mr. Weiss.
我即刻去办 维斯先生
So you must be Melinda.
你就是梅林达
Eli here seems to think
伊莱认为
you're gonna help me get through my press conference for my launch.
你有办法帮我撑过软件发布会
Yeah, but it's, uh,
没错 可是...
Well, it's a non-traditional approach.
这么做属于非传统的手段
For special occasions like yours.
但你的情况特殊
Ok, well, listen, whatever...whatever it's gonna take.
好吧 什么手段都可以
I mean, my...my anxiety has been so bad
我的焦虑很严重
The last couple of months, I mean, I thought I was gonna have to
这两个月里 我甚至觉得
quit this business completely. I mean, uh...
自己非辞职不可了
Well, we don't think that it's work stress that's plaguing you.
但我们认为 这不是工作压力的问题
See, Melinda has a gift.
梅林达有一种天赋
And I do, too.
我也有
Sort of.
算是吧
Or half a gift.
半个天赋
Anyway, I...
反正就是...
We can talk to ghosts.
我们能和鬼魂交谈
I can see spirits,
我能看到鬼魂
And Eli can hear them.
伊莱能听到鬼魂
And we think there's a ghost attached to you,
我们认为有鬼魂在纠缠你
which would explain your intruders and the noises,
入侵者和脚步声的原因都在于此
a lot of things that have happened to you.
还有很多事也缘于此
You are asking me to believe
你想要我相信
that ghosts can hack mainframes
鬼魂能潜入电脑
and corrupt video.
还能搅乱视频
From my experience, they can do way more than that.
根据我的经验 他们的本领远不止如此
Ok...
好吧
So this ghost...
这个鬼魂
Any ideas who it is?
知道它的身份吗
We think that it's your sister Rachel.
我们认为是你妹妹 瑞秋
Well, uh, if she's haunting me,
如果是她在纠缠我
It's because I deserve it.
那是我罪有应得
No. What you deserve is to be able to make peace with her.
不对 你应得到与她讲和的机会
Your safe room...
你的安全屋
You said you felt like someone was in there with you.
你说觉得有人在里面
Maybe someone was.
也许确实有人在
That's as clear as the audio gets.
音频这样已经是最清晰
Clear as a buzz saw.
还不够清晰
You gotta jack up the sampling frequency way up. Move over.
你得大幅提高采样频率 你起来
That's the pounding we heard during the session.
我们听到的就是这声音
Zack and Shane have been running the tape
扎克和谢恩在检测录音
trying to identify specifics.
以甄辨细节
Assuming these are footsteps,
假如这是脚步声
I slowed down the recording to try and pull out the intruder's gait,
我放慢录音以分♥析♥闯入者的步态
maybe determine a shoe type or height/weight ratio.
以辨别他穿的什么鞋 以及身高体重比
Can you hear me?
听得到吗
Do you know where you are?
知道你在哪儿吗
Can you, uh,
能不能...
Could you give us a minute, please?
能让我们单独呆会吗
Your sister, did she die in a hospital?
你妹妹 是在医院去世的吗
No. No.
不是
She was found dead in the woods a couple miles from our house.
在距家几英里外的树林里发现她的尸体
What...what does this have to do with a hospital?
这与医院有什么关系
I'm not sure, but I need you to do me a favor.
说不清 但你得帮我个忙
Instead of slowing down the audio, can you speed it up?
不要放慢音频 把它加快
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表