剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
That makes two of us.
我也特别害怕
This emblem looks familiar.
这标志很眼熟
Let me see.
让我看看
It's a raven, as in nevermore.
乌鸦 象征永不复返
Which is good advice for visiting that house.
是对房♥子拜访者的最佳忠告
It was a raven that flew at me.
当时有只乌鸦朝我飞来
Do you think that means something?
有什么意义吗
Sure. Any guesses?
当然有 你继续猜
What's all that?
这些都是什么
Old receipts, all with the same handwriting,
旧时的收据 全是同一人的笔迹
All marked "services rendered,"
都写着"服务费"
All dating back before 1943 with no names.
部是1943年之前的 都未署名
Services rendered? What kind of services?
服务费 哪种服务
Eh, we'll add that to the list of questions.
又多了一条问题
Photo negatives.
照片底片
Yeah. I couldn't see what was on them.
我看不清照片的内容
I have a scanner that handles photo negatives.
我有台扫描仪 可以处理底片
I'm on it.
交给我了
And what about the toys in the attic?
还有阁楼的那些玩具呢
And Cassidy's mom said she remembered
卡希蒂的妈妈说过
seeing children playing in the yard, right?
她见过一群孩子在院子里玩耍
What, you think the ghosts in the house are all kids?
你觉得房♥子里的鬼魂都是孩子吗
Why would they be so violent?
他们怎么会这么暴♥力♥呢
I mean, first going after you, then me.
先威胁你 接着是我
I'm gonna work from home after all.
我还是决定在家工作
Hey, Ned, can I talk to you, please?
内德 我可以和你说几句吗
Yeah. Sure.
当然
I really don't want you involved with this anymore. It's dangerous.
我不希望你再掺合这件事 太危险了
Mom, I know you're still freaked out about the explosion,
妈妈 我知道你仍然对爆♥炸♥心有余悸
But I promise I can take care of myself.
但我保证会好好保护自己
No. I'm serious.
不行 我是认真的
I can't just bail on Melinda.
我不能丢下梅林达不管
How do you know? You never even tried.
你从未试过 怎么就知道不行呢
Just say no this once.
你就拒绝这一次
Say no.
说"不"
Just let me get one good night's sleep, ok?
让我睡一个安稳觉 行吗
Yeah, that... that's her.
对 就是她
That's the old lady who used to smile and wave at me.
这老太太总是对我笑着挥手
I remember feeling sorry for her because of the wheelchair.
后来她轮椅摔下楼梯 我还很难过
There's something else I have to tell you.
还有件事要告诉你
My friends were able to date the film stock, and...
我朋友对这些胶片 鉴定了年份
These photos were taken in the early 1940s.
这些照片是40年代初拍的
That's when my father was born,
那时我父亲才刚出生
so that can't be the same woman I saw.
她不可能是我见到的老婆婆
Actually, it could.
事实上是有可能的
I think you were seeing her ghost.
我想你看到的是她的鬼魂
Since I was a little girl,
我小时候
I've...I've been able to
我...我就能
talk with a-and see ghosts.
看见鬼魂并与之交谈
And you still see them?
你现在还能看见他们
Most kids lose their gift around the same time
大多数孩子长大后不再相信鬼神
they stop believing in magic.
就失去这份天赋了
I didn't.
我是特例
So Cassidy was seeing ghosts.
卡希蒂真的见到了鬼魂
Apparently you were, too.
你也见到过
As a kid, I mean.
在你小时候
The house hasn't been occupied since 1952,
这栋房♥子从1952年就无人居住了
So I think the children you saw were ghosts
所以你看到的孩子们都是鬼魂
And they're still there.
并且他们还滞留于此
All those nights, she was so terrified,
那么多个夜晚 她是那么恐惧
And we didn't believe her, just told her to go back to bed.
我们却不相信她 只让她继续睡觉
Oh, she must have felt so alone.
她是多么地孤独无助
You couldn't have known.
你不知情 无需自责
And I'm afraid that there's more.
还有坏消息
I've talked to Cassidy,
我和卡希蒂谈过了
And she's still there.
她还没超度
What? She...she is?
什么 她...她还在这里吗
Did she die there?
她是死在房♥子里的吗
No. No, the hospital.
不 是在医院里
Ok. Well, then something brought her back,
那说明有东西引她回到了房♥子
And it must be that woman.
一定是那女人
Wait. Are you telling me my...my little girl
等等 你是说 我的宝贝女儿
is trapped there by that old lady,
被那老女人困在了屋里
But why? Who...who was she?
可是为什么 她是谁
We don't know.
不得而知
All we have is the last name Hanson.
我们只知她姓 汉森
You can see it right there on the mail slot.
你看这里 邮箱上面的字
I...I don't... I don't understand.
我搞不明白了
Spirits are supposed to go into the light,
鬼魂们本该是走进光里的
But for some reason, in this house,
但出于某种原因 在房♥子里
They don't want your daughter to cross over.
那些鬼魂不想你的女儿超度
Are they, um... are they hurting her?
他们在伤害她吗
Is that even possible?
有这种可能吗
There's still a lot to figure out.
很多事尚不可知
But whatever it is, I will bring her peace.
但不管怎样 我会让她安息的
I promise.
我保证
Mm. Mm! That's defense.
看到没 那才叫防守
Huh? Right?
对吗
Hello.
我回来了
How'd it go with Donna? She believe you?
和唐娜谈得怎样 她相信你吗
I had pretty convincing evidence.
我的证据可是很有力的
Hey, what you got there, baby?
宝贝 在玩什么呢
You left it on the table.
你留在桌子上的
Am I in trouble?
我做错事了吗
No. Of course not. It looks like you made more progress than anybody.
当然没有 看来你比别人进度都快
It's pretty cool.
这很酷
And remember, don't call me baby anymore.
还有 别再叫我"宝贝"了
Oh, right. I'm sorry.
好的 不好意思了
So Delia moved her stuff out of the store today,
迪莉娅把她的东西从我店里搬走了
Said she'd rather work from home.
她说宁愿在家工作
Think she's still pretty rattled, huh?
看来她还生你的气
Yeah. I can't say that I blame her.
恩 也怪不得她
You ok, man? What's going on?
没事吧 伙计 怎么了
My arms again.
手臂又这样了
You know what?
听我说
I-it's just Cassidy, ok?
只是卡希蒂的缘故 好吗
It's gonna be over soon, I promise.
我保证很快就会消失的
Do you want some cocoa?
要喝点可可吗
Yeah, pal. Why don't I make it?
对 伙计 我给你弄一杯去
Ok.
好吧
Come on.
来吧
Mel. Hey, what's going on? What's wrong?
梅 发生了什么 你怎么了
I just saw people being murdered.
我看到有人被谋杀了
The other ghosts in the house, right?
那房♥子里的其他鬼魂吗
I think those were locks of their hair.
我想这些是他们的头发
Why would that lady keep them hidden in her house?
那女人为何要把他们藏在她房♥子里呢
Because she doesn't want anybody to know.
因为她不想其他人知道
Look, didn't Cassidy warn you
听着 卡希蒂警告过你
That if you didn't stay away from there, you'd be dead, too?
你若不远离那里 你也会死
Yeah, but she's the one who just showed me those.
可也是她让我看到了刚才一幕
It's like she's warning me again.
她像是再次警告我
About the old woman?
让你小心那老女人吗
Maybe those are souvenirs from other ghosts.
也许这些头发是其他鬼魂身上的"纪念品"
Maybe she murderred them all.
也许她谋杀了他们所有人
Cassidy.
卡希蒂
Cassidy, I know about the other ghosts.
卡希蒂 我已经知道其他的鬼魂了
If they're keeping you here, I can help you.
若是他们把你困在这里 我能帮你
What is this?
这是什么
Did you bring the tribute?
贡金带来了吗
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表