剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
which are not comic books, by the way...
不能叫漫画
Are a window into an entire generation's passions and frustrations
透过它们 能感受到一代人的激♥情♥与挫折
And...
还有
I just dig 'em, ok? They speak to me.
我就是喜欢 很吸引我
They have since I was an angsty teen
我还是个不合群的小姑娘时
who did not fit into the world.
它们就一直陪着我
And a lot of my clothes.
很多衣服也是
And I happen to know
我倒是知道
that you are a closet fan of those gushy undead teen novels.
你是青春吸血鬼题材的秘密粉丝
I was doing research for a paper on teenage disaffection.
我那是在研究青少年叛逆课题
I saw you crying into your popcorn at "Twilight," professor.
我见到你《暮光之城》时抱着爆米花哭
You know what?
打住
Let's just deal with the ghost at hand.
咱们先解决这鬼魂问题
Well, the first thing I can tell you
首先 我要告诉你的是
is if someone is haunting Damon Weaver,
倘若真有鬼魂缠上了戴蒙·韦弗
That's the most attention he's had
那绝对是他自两年前出版上一本书之后
since he put out his last book 2 years ago.
最引人注目的焦点了
What do you mean?
此话怎讲
His career is dead as a doornail.
他的漫画事业走到头了
Am I offending anyone?
没惹到哪位大哥吧
No, no ghosts. Just us.
没有 这里只有我们 没有鬼魂
I used to read his stuff,
我以前也看他的作品
But then his plotlines got stale.
不过后来他的情节越来越老套
It was like he ran out of ideas,
他八成是江郎才尽了
And I think readers could tell.
读者们都能觉察出来
He fell off the map.
他出局了
So what about his new book?
那他的新书呢
Is that gonna put him back on the map?
有没可能让他重返荣耀
If it's any good.
如果好看的话
Are you sure this is about a ghost?
你确定 一定是鬼魂吗
You mean, aside from the fact that we talked to one?
开什么玩笑 都和那鬼魂说过话了
Yeah, why would you ask that?
是啊 为什么这么问
Damon needs this book to sell.
戴蒙需要他的新作热卖♥♥
He needs the publicity.
他需要宣传
Oh, so the icicle thing was a stunt to get people's attention?
你是说 冰锥事件纯粹是炒作吗
Other artists have tried it.
有画家这么干过
It got your attention.
不是已经吸引到你们的注意了吗
Someone did make sure it was on his blog.
的确有人把那一幕弄上他的博客了
Come on. You're not really buying into this, are you?
你不会真的相信吧
We met the ghost. He's real.
我们都见过鬼魂了 他是真实的
He's real mad, too.
还真的很生气
Ok, but what is he mad about?
那他为何而生气呢
I mean, what if this all does actually have to do with Damon's new book?
这一切和戴蒙的新书又有何关联
Wha...
怎...
It's kind of a bad time right now!
来得不是时候
Sorry to barge in.
抱歉 我不请自入了
I just came to see if you opted to leave this space.
我来确认下 你是不是真要离开这地方
'cause if you were leaving, I was thinking I could maybe take it myself.
如果你真要走 我就自己租下来
Eli, right? Yeah.
伊莱 是吧 是
Yeah. I'm out of here as soon as I find a new studio.
一找到新工作室 我就离开这
Ok. Well, you probably shouldn't trash the place on the way out.
那你最好别在离开前 把屋子弄成这样
You might lose the deposit.
要扣押金的
The ice maker just decided to go haywire.
制冰机刚刚发狂了
I don't know what's wrong with it.
不清楚是什么毛病
Ice maker, huh?
制冰机
Yeah.
对
There something else I can do for you?
还有别的事吗
Maybe. See, I couldn't help notice the drawing
或许吧 我注意到了你昨天
that you posted on your blog yesterday.
发表在博客上的画
It looked a lot like what happened to you outside Melinda's shop.
和你在梅林达店门口的遭遇很像
The only thing is you drew it before we ran into you.
问题是 在发生之前 你就画出来了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
The time stamp on your post,
你发布的时间
It was way before the icicles almost actually clocked you.
是在冰锥差点了结你之前很久
Oh, my site must be buggy again.
我网页八成又出错了
Thanks for the heads-up. I'll get my I.T. Guy on it.
多谢提醒 我会找人修好的
That's ice flying at you.
这张是飞向你的冰块
Yeah, let me save you the phone call, damon.
我帮你省掉那通电♥话♥吧 戴蒙
I have a gift,
我有份天赋
A superpower, if that can help you relate.
一种超能力 这么说你容易理解
I communicate with ghosts,
我能和鬼对话
And so does Melinda, the woman you met who owns the antique store.
梅林达 古董店的女主人也是
And the truth is you got one.
事实上 你被缠上了
A ghost, I mean, not an antique store.
我说的是鬼 不是古董店
You're putting me on, right?
你在玩我 是吧
I wish I were.
我倒是希望
The ghost Melinda saw was wearing a trench coat,
梅林达见到的鬼 穿着一件风衣
A ski mask and has a thing for ice.
戴着滑雪面罩 还挺喜欢冰
It's possible he may have frozen to death.
也许他是冻死的
Sound like anyone you know?
听起来耳熟吗
Eli, what'd you say your last name was?
伊莱 你贵姓
James. Why?
詹姆斯 怎么
Just wanna make sure I get it right for the restraining order.
申请限制令时 怕写错名字
What the hell?
活见鬼
What's happening to me?
我这是怎么了
Is that guy in trouble?
他有麻烦了吗
Oh, not if mommy can help it.
不会 妈妈会帮他的
I wanna see what happens next.
我想看看接下来会发生什么
What happens next is you go and get ready for school.
接下来 你该准备去上学了
No fair.
不公平
March.
快点
What was that about?
他怎么了
Oh, I'm the world's meanest mom
我是世上最刻薄的妈妈
because I didn't want him to see this.
因为我不想让他看这个
It's true.
这是事实
I can't believe this stuff
不敢相信 这东西
has replaced the "Archies" of my youth.
竟能替代我儿时的《阿奇的乐队》
Isn't that your graphic novelist about to be run over by a car?
你那位漫画家就要被车子压死了吗
Or attacked by this guy.
或是被这人袭击
The kid with a knife?
拿刀的小孩
He your ghost? No.
这是那个鬼 不是
Ghost outside the store was wearing a ski mask and trench coat,
店外的鬼 戴着滑雪面罩 穿着风衣
And I still don't have a clue who he might be.
至于他是谁 我依旧毫无线索
Um, that's because I didn't wanna wake you when I came in.
刚才我回家时不想叫醒你
I asked around the ER.
我在急症室打听过了
They only treated one case of hypothermia this season,
最近他们只治疗了一例低体温症
And that man is now alive and well
而且那人活得好好的
and living retired in sunny Florida.
已经退休 正在佛罗里达养老
Maybe Damon should consider retiring, too,
也许戴蒙也该考虑退休了
At least until I can convince this ghost to stop recreating what he draws.
至少先等我让那鬼魂不再重现他的漫画
You mean more than the icicles outside of your store?
不只是店外的冰锥吗
Yeah. Eli told me Damon drew himself being pelted by ice
伊莱告诉我 戴蒙绘画自己被冰块砸
right before the ice maker in his studio exploded.
紧接着 工作室的制冰机就炸了
And I've been checking the blog for new art
我查阅了博客中所有的新画
to see what else the ghost might have in store.
看看那鬼是不是还准备了别的
Maybe Damon should just draw himself into harmless scenes,
也许戴蒙该画些没有危险的场景
You know, like, in a home, doors locked,
比如家里 锁着门
Away from cars and crowds.
远离车和人群
Wait a minute.
等等
In the crowd, that's him. That's the ghost.
人群中 那就是他 那个鬼
I thought Damon told Eli he didn't know anyone fitting that description.
戴蒙不是说 他不认识这打扮的人吗
And yet Damon drew him exactly the way I saw him,
但戴蒙所画的正是我看见的鬼
Which either means he lied, or there's something I'm missing.
不是他说谎 就是我漏了点什么
Well, you're not the only one in the dark.
看不明白的可不止你一人
Check out these fan comments.
看看这些粉丝的评论
"new characters out of left field.
突现新角色
"no connection to the upcoming novel.
与即将发布的小说毫无关系
"is there a part of another new collaboration?
是新的漫画合作吗
Answer us, Damon.
回答我们 戴蒙
Who are backpack boy and ski mask man?"
"背包男孩"和"滑雪面罩人"是谁
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表