剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I mean, Gwen punished Brianna when she didn't pass it on,
布莱安娜没有转发 遂遭格温惩罚
So what does she want?
她想怎么样
Spread a little fear on her way out...
散布恐慌
Make her mark, so to speak.
算是让自己出名吧
Do we know if the email was sent to anyone else?
邮件还发给别人了吗
It was a blind C.C.
是匿名抄送群发
You wouldn't do that unless there were other recipients.
说明收件人不止她一人
So, this is only the beginning.
看来这只是开始
Oh, sick!
真变♥态♥
Dude, check this out.
瞧这个
"Hello, my name is Sally Stitch."
"你好 我叫萨利·史迪奇"
Oh, man.
天啊
It says you're supposed to forward it.
上面说你得转发
Yeah. I'm not forwarding this to anyone I know.
我才不转发这鬼东西给我认识的人
You're sure?
你确定
Dude, this is so lame.
这也太逊了
What's it say down there?
下面写的什么
Crap that supposedly happens to people who didn't.
不转发的严重后果之类的废话
This guy found his dog dead in a car.
有个男的发现他的狗死在车里
This girl's father bled out in the bathtub.
有个女孩的父亲在浴缸里大出血
Intense. ... if it was real.
真恐怖 -又不是真的
What if it's true?
如果是真的怎么办
Come on, dude. It's a bunch of lies.
拜托老兄 这纯粹是胡扯
You sure, man? I mean, look at this.
你确定吗 你看
A girl, Luanne,
一个叫卢安的女孩
was found hanging in a blood-splattered dorm room.
被人发现吊死在血迹斑斑的寝室里
I'd toss it off to somebody just to be safe.
是我的话 就会转发给别人 安全第一
You did toss it off to someone.
你的确把它转发了
You tossed it off to me.
你转发给我了
It said I could die. I'm not taking any chances.
上面说不转发会死 我可不敢冒险
Deleting.
删除
Whatever.
随便你了
It's your funeral.
反正遭殃的是你
See you, Sally
等你哦 萨利
This is really beautiful.
这感觉真好
We should do this more often. I know.
我们应该常这样做 就是啊
Fast food never tastes better than when it's in the great outdoors, honey.
快餐还是在户外吃最美味
Now that they've got the whole square wired for Wi-Fi.
现在整个广场都有无线网络了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You were ten minutes late,
你迟到了十分钟
and I've been working all morning,
我又一个早上都在工作
And so I just thought I'd look at Gwen's obit.
所以我想趁机看一眼格温的讣告
What'd you find out? Not much, actually.
发现什么线索了吗 不多
I mean, she was raised by her mom,
她是由她妈妈抚养长大的
Only child, really good student,
独生女 优秀学生
did a lot of charity work.
热衷慈善事业
I have ten minutes with you,
总共只能和你独处十分钟
and I am talking about my ghost.
我却在说鬼的事情
Come on, I get you alone twice in one week.
好啦 一个星期能独占你两次
I'm a spoiled man.
已经被宠坏了
Come here.
过来
Oh! There you are.
你们在这儿啊
Man, you two are hard to find.
你们真是难找啊
Do you know that your cell's off?
你知不知道你手♥机♥关机了
Yeah. I turned it off.
知道 我关了
Ok. No reason to get snippy.
别那么烦躁嘛
I just thought I'd let you know that
我就是想告诉你
someone sent me the Sally Stitch chain.
有人把萨利·史迪奇的邮件转发给我了
Who sent it to you? A student of mine.
谁发的 我一个学生
It's spreading across campus like Kudzu weed.
正如雨后春笋半遍布校园
Somebody you flunked?
那学生被你挂科了吧
No. I asked him to send it to me.
不是 我让他发给我的
He fractured his ankle walking into class.
他进教室时脚踝骨折了
He thought it was because he broke the chain.
他觉得是因为他没有转发那封邮件
I told him to send it to me so he would stop freaking out.
我让他发给我 省得再疑神疑鬼的
I was right, wasn't I?
我没做错吧
No chance emails are cursed.
邮件怎么可能被下咒
I'd hate to be proof that curses exist.
我可不想作反证
Oh, please. There's always an explanation.
拜托 总有个合理的解释的
Yeah, I knew that.
我知道
Then try explaining this.
那解释下这是怎么回事
Wait.
等等
All these things happened to people who broke the chain?
没转发的人 遭受了这么多的不幸吗
Apparently, the chain keeps breaking.
很多人没有转发啊
That's a lot of mayhem.
很多不幸啊
Yeah, but why would Gwen want to cause all this suffering?
但格温为什么要害人呢
I mean, why would she be so angry?
她为何如此愤怒呢
She said that her death was an accident, right?
她不是说她是死于意外吗
Wait a minute.
等等
Brianna said that gwen got hit by a car.
布莱安娜说格温是被车撞死的
Well, I always assumed that it was as a pedestrian.
我一直以为她是路人
But she was a passenger.
但她其实是乘客
Passenger in what?
什么乘客
In a car that got into an accident.
她是发生车祸那辆车的乘客
Look, it says that there's two victims.
看 新闻上说有两名受害者
Now, what did the email say again?
邮件上怎么说的
"My name is Sally Stitch, I'm a nasty little bi..."
我叫萨利·史迪奇 我是个小贱♥人♥
The threat.
威胁那部分
It said that something bad would happen to you or someone you love.
你或者你爱的人会遭灾
What if it happened to both?
也许双方都遭受了不幸
That's Gwen's mom.
她是格温的妈妈
She ran a red light straight into a guy taking a left.
她闯红灯时正好撞上一辆左转的车
What happened to him?
那位车主怎样
Minor injuries, he's fine.
小伤而已 没事
I don't understand. What happened to Gwen?
我不明白 格温怎么死的
She must have gotten out of the car to go get help for her mother.
她一定是下车找人救她妈妈
She got out straight into the path of an oncoming car.
正好一辆车疾驰而来
D.O.A.
当场死亡
What about her mother?
她母亲呢
Been in a coma ever since.
一直昏迷
She's here.
她来了
Gwen?
格温
You can see me?
你能看见我
It's ok.
不用怕
I can help you. I... I know your story.
我能帮你 我知道你的事
I think I understand what happened.
我知道发生了什么
Everyone thinks it was an accident.
大家都认为这是一场意外
But you don't.
但你不相信
You think it was the email.
你认为是那封邮件搞的鬼
You got it right before the accident,
你是在车祸前收到的
And you didn't forward it.
但你没有转发
Not then.
当时没有
My mom lives a few hours away.
当时离我妈家还有几小时车程
I was so happy to see her.
见到她我很高兴
We could go to Lento's every night.
我们可以每晚去蓝调餐厅
Right.
得了
I'd be a blimp.
那我要长胖了
The minute I opened the email, I wished I hadn't.
我一打开邮件就后悔了
I hate those chain things, you want to just trash them,
我最讨厌这些接力邮件 看到就想删
But then, part of you wonders...
但我不禁又想
what if there's something to it?
万一是真的呢
I made the wrong choice,
我做了错误的选择
because right after I had it deleted.
我刚一删除...
Mom?
妈
Mom, are you ok? Wake up, mom!
妈 你没事吧 醒醒啊
Don't do this, please!
不要这样对我
Help!
救命
So, you think because of what you did
所以你觉得是因为你删了邮件
with the email, that caused the accident.
才会发生车祸
I'm dead, aren't I?
我这不是死了吗
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表