剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
You'll feel your powers eroding.
你会觉得 能力被侵蚀
Already you're having trouble telling visions from reality.
你已经开始分辨不清现实和意象了
Who the hell do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
I am so sick of you and everyone else telling me what I'm supposed to do.
我受够了 别再告诉我该做什么
You don't decide wha's best for me,
你无权决定 什么是对我好
and you sure as hell don't decide what is best for Aiden!
更无权决定什么是对艾登好
I decide.
我说了算
Do you understand me? Me!
你听见没 我说了算
Now go get a life of your own.
你该干嘛干嘛去
Better yet, a death of your own, and leave me alone!
最好是给我死远点
Do you understand?
你听明白了吗
I just asked you a question.
我问你问题呢
Do you understand?
你听明白了吗
Please, please, can you help me?
求你了 你能帮帮我吗
I'm trying to find my doctor.
我在找我的医生
I don't know what's happening to me.
我不知道 我这是怎么了
Look, I'm not in the mood for this right now.
我现在没心情
Just look for a light. Get the hell in it.
去找一束光 然后赶快进去
stay in it, problem solved.
呆在里面 问题解决
You're not dead, are you?
你还没死 是吗
Time to go now, sir. Let's go. Right this way.
我们该走了 先生 这边走
Do I look that bad?
我脸色这么差吗
You're annoying more people here than I am.
你比我更讨人厌
You know, this whole thing with your little posse has to stop.
你的部队该停止捣乱了
Who are those kids, anyway?
那些孩子是谁
They're like my army.
可以说 是我的军队
They do whatever I say.
他们都听我指挥
And I keep them safe.
而我保护他们的安全
The safest place for you is in the light.
你最安全的地方是在光里
You're funny!
你真有意思
How come you're the only one of them who can see us?
为什么他们之中 只有你能看见我们
Them who?
什么他们
The people on the other side.
另一边的人
The breathers.
呼吸者
That's what we call you people.
是我们对你们的称呼
Charming. Now what about your parents? Where are they?
真不错 你的父母在哪
They were so sad when they lost me.
我死时 他们十分伤心
They cried, and they cried...
他们哭啊哭
Don't you think they'd be happier if you crossed over
你不觉得 他们更希望你超度
instead of staying here, causing trouble?
而不是在这儿惹祸吗
If you could get my parents to come and talk to me,
如果你能让我父母来找我
I'd do whatever they wanted.
我就按他们说的做
Where can I find them?
我到哪去找他们
My dad owns the gas station in town.
我爸在城里开了间加油站
You should be careful, though.
不过你得小心点
He doesn't like to talk about losing me.
他不愿意谈起失去我的事
It hurts his heart.
会很伤他的心
It's not my first barbecue. I'll try not to upset him.
我有得是经验 自有办法
Yeah, you're about a quart low.
你的油箱有点空
Well, maybe that's what my car's been trying to tell me.
难怪我的车一直不太听使唤
Yeah.
没错
You almost gotta be a computer genius to own a car today.
这年头想把车开好 还得懂电脑
You know, it used to be fun.
还是以前有意思
You know, figuring out what was wrong.
需要仔细琢磨 哪里出问题了
But now I just look at a screen.
但现在 只要看屏幕就行了
I've seen you around town, right?
我在城里见过你
Yeah, I own the antiques store down the street.
恩 我在街角开了家古董店
Oh, yeah. Yeah, my wife loves that place.
对对 我老婆可喜欢那地方了
You've got more of my money than I do.
你把我大部分的钱都赚走了
Look, I don't want to pry,
不是我八卦
but I was wondering if we could talk about your son.
我想跟你谈谈你的儿子
My son? Yeah, your boy.
我儿子 对 你儿子
Yeah, my wife and I can't have kids.
我妻子和我 无法生小孩
What's, uh, what's this about?
你到底想问什么
I'm sorry, I thought you had a son named Pete.
不好意思 我以为你有个儿子 叫皮特
Pete's not my son.
皮特不是我儿子
But you know him?
不过你认识他
Who are you? Huh?
你到底是谁
Did they send you here?
他们让你来的吗
What's he done now?
他又闯什么祸了
They? I don't...
他们 我不...
We want nothing to do with that kid. Do you understand?
那孩子的事别来找我们 明白吗
So you're not aware that Pete passed away?
看来你不知道 皮特过世了
I don't want to talk to you anymore.
我不想再说了
Um, oil's on the house.
油钱免了
His name was Pete Murphy.
他叫皮特·墨菲
He died at the hospital last month.
上个月在医院死了
Hodgkin's disease. He was 13.
何杰金氏病 死时才13岁
Ugh, poor kid.
真可怜
And the records said that
记录显示
he was sent to us from the Driscoll County Youth Home.
他是从德里斯科郡少年之家送来的
So he was an orphan?
他是个孤儿
Yeah. Which means this is another haunting involving orphans.
对 又一宗与孤儿有关的闹鬼事件
So it's probably shadow related?
可能跟影子有关吧
Makes perfect sense.
很有道理
I mean, what kids are more vulnerable than those with no families?
没有家人的孤儿是最脆弱的
And I can't reunite them with anyone.
而且我也没法帮他们与家人沟通
Now you said there were a lot of other kids?
你说还有很多孩子
Yeah, he said he was trying to keep them safe.
是的 他说自己是在保护他们
From the shadows?
不让影子伤害他们吗
Well, we know that they like to take ghost chilen, so probably.
影子喜欢抢孩子的鬼魂 所以有可能
And the guy that I met today,
今天我见的那个人
it seemed like he was maybe a foster parent of Pete's at some point,
他可能曾是皮特的养父
And it didn't work out so well.
貌似相处不太好
So I guess Pete just
所以我觉得
created an image of loving parents in his mind.
皮特是幻想出了父母都爱他的假象
Makes you want to count your blessings, huh?
你觉得很可怜是吧
Yeah.
是啊
I'm gonna go there tomorrow and see if I can find out anything.
我明天去少年之家 看看能否有所发现
Good.
好吧
Don't take a shower tomorrow morning.
明早别洗澡
The drain's still clogged, it's nasty.
排水管还没通 很脏
I mention this only for informational purposes, not to...
我只是让你知道 不是...
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Plumber told me he's going to have to come back again tomorrow, so.
水管工说 明早还得再来
I thought I saw my soldier under here.
我以为找到我的士兵了
But it was just this.
可是只有这个
What are you doing up so late?
这么晚怎么还不睡
I gotta find him, mom. He was the general.
我得找到他 妈妈 他是将军
Enough with the soldier already.
不许再找士兵了
And if I find you out of bed again,
如果我发现你又下床了
I'm gonna take all the soldiers away.
就把你所有的士兵都拿走
Do you understand me, mister?
明白了吗 先生
Now get in the bed and don't move!
现在上♥床♥去 不许乱走动
It's all right, buddy.
别担心 小家伙
Your mom's under a lot of stress right now,
你妈妈现在压力很大
So, um...go to bed,
睡觉吧
I'm sorry, dad.
爸爸 对不起
It's ok. Just get some sleep.
没事 睡吧
Yeah, I remember Pete. Pistol Pete.
我记得皮特 枪手皮特
He was a force of nature.
他真是个灾难
He was a problem for you?
他很难管教吗
Oh, yeah. For everyone.
是啊 谁都管不住他
But you had to love him.
可是又得爱他
And I did.
我爱他
He was always riling up all the kids.
他总是鼓动其他孩子
Starting protests about the food,TV rebellions.
带头抗♥议♥伙食和电视节目
The kids all loved him
孩子们很喜欢他
because he made them feel important.
他让孩子们觉得自己很重要
Like what they wanted mattered.
他们需要重视
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表