剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Ugh, I feel for her,
我挺同情她
but at some point, she's gonna have to own up to her addictions
不过她得承认她嗜酒
so she can cross into the light.
才能到光里去
Amen, hallelujah.
阿门 哈利路亚
Hold on.
停
Go back a bit.
往后倒点
Make it louder.
开响一点
Too far.
过了
Missed it.
倒过了
I love you, mommy. I love you, too.
我爱你 妈妈 我也爱你
What do you see?
你看见啥了
It's not what I see, it's what I hear. Listen.
不是看到 而是听到 你听
Happy birthday. I can't believe you're 6!
生日快乐 你竟然六岁了
Laura's voice, it's clear, not raspy like the ghost.
劳拉的声音很清楚 鬼魂却很沙哑
Well, she O.D., right?
她死于用药过量 对吗
Maybe they pumped her stomach
也许他们帮她洗胃时
and stuck one of those tube thingies down her throat.
管子弄伤了喉咙
No, she was dead on arrival.
不 她到医院时 已经死了
I just wonder if there's anything in her autopsy report
也许她的尸检报告里
that could explain it.
会有线索
Ok.
好吧
Baker, Bloom, Bohen, Bradley.
贝克 布鲁姆 伯恩 布拉德利
Come to papa.
我来瞧瞧
Jim!
吉姆
Dr. Boyd. Can I help you with something?
博伊德医生 有何贵干
You know, you were just the person I was looking for.
我正好要请教你
I've got this new patient that I'm having trouble getting through to,
我有位病人 比较棘手
because he's a severe alcoholic, and...
他严重嗜酒
You thought the sight of a diseased liver might scare him into rehab.
你想用病变肝脏的图片 吓唬他戒酒
Yeah.
没错
Treating the patient, not just the disease.
不仅治病 还治人
That's old school.
有点老派
I like it.
不过我欣赏
Thanks.
谢谢
An irritated esophagus, that definitely explains the raspy voice,
食道发炎 难怪会声音沙哑
but how can an overdose cause it?
但这和用药过量有什么关系
Well, she could have aspirated on her own vomit.
可能是呛到了自己的呕吐物
Uh, drowned on it.
噎死了
Ugh, sorry I asked.
我真不该问
Yeah, well, her nasal passages were also badly inflamed,
她的鼻道也严重灼伤
but I can't see a direct cause for it.
但看不出是什么引起的
Well, it's a start.
至少有头绪了
Now I just have to convince Aiden
现在我得说服艾登
to get off his computer and ready for his bath.
离开电脑屏幕 过来洗澡
Wish me luck.
祝我好运
Aiden, bath time.
艾登 过来洗澡
I'm right here, mommy.
我在这 妈妈
Help!
救命
When chloramine gas touches the water in your eyes and nose, it burns.
当氯胺遇到眼鼻中的水分时 就会灼烧
The burning spreads down your throat,
灼烧从喉咙一路向下
Then you can't breathe.
于是你就无法呼吸了
If somebody doesn't come soon, you'll die.
如果没人及时来救你 你就死了
Nanny says nighty night. Sleep tight.
保姆说 小宝宝 睡饱饱
Aiden!
艾登
Aiden!
艾登
Aiden!
艾登
Is it time for my bath?
该洗澡了吗
In a minute.
马上
You gave me this vision, didn't you?
是你让我看到这些的
You were poisoned. Is that what happened?
你是被毒死的 是吗
She wanted my husband all to herself.
她想要霸占我丈夫
There were these really awful fumes
我闻到很刺鼻的烟气
making it hard to breathe.
弄得我呼吸困难
I was coughing, my eyes were watering.
我咳嗽 流眼泪
Sounds like acute respiratory distress.
症状像是急性呼吸窘迫
Well, there was definitely something distressing about it to me,
没错 我当时的确很窘迫
and Aiden, he said something about chloramine.
还有艾登 他提到了氯胺
That's normal for a 5-year-old.
五岁小孩 懂得真多
You said you saw cleaning products where you were.
你看到了清洁用品
Now, if you mix ammonia and bleach,
如果氨水和漂白剂混合
they create chlorine gas.
就会产生氯气
Ok, so what is chloramine?
什么是氯胺
Well, it's poisonous for one thing.
这东西可毒了
Especially in an enclosed space.
尤其是在封闭空间内
If she breathed that in,
如果她吸入了氯胺
that would explain the damage to her esophagus and nasal passages.
就能解释她食道和鼻道的损伤了
And what about the ghost's raspy voice?
那鬼魂沙哑的声音是怎么回事
I mean, is that what killed her, or was it the overdose?
到底是氯胺致死 还是饮酒过量
It could have been both. But, I mean, if she was drunk,
可能两者都有 但如果她醉了
then breathing in the gas would have made it even worse,
那吸入气体后果会更严重
cause her central nervous system's already depressed.
因为她中枢神经系统已经被抑制了
Right. Before I passed out,
对 在我昏过去前
Aiden said, "nanny says nighty night."
艾登说了 "保姆说 睡饱饱"
You think she killed her?
你觉得是保姆杀了她
Well, the ghost seems to think so,
鬼魂貌似这么认为
and if Gil and Kelly were having an affair,
如果吉尔和凯莉有一腿
maybe they both had a hand in it.
也许他们俩都有份
Well, why aren't they together now?
那他们现在为什么不在一起
It's been 2 years since she died,
她死了才两年
more than enough time to keep up appearances.
还不到时间公开关系
So do you think there's anything in here
有什么证据可以证明
that could prove Laura was murdered?
劳拉是被谋杀的吗
No, I don't think so.
没有
I mean, the painkillers and the booze are in the tox screen,
止痛药和酒精可以检测
you can see that, but chloramine gas is basically undetectable.
但是氯胺是无法侦测的
You're making a big mistake.
你不能这么做
All I know is I can't stay in Grandview anymore.
总之 我在美景镇呆不下去了
People are talking about me, saying terrible things.
人们对我议论纷纷 说得很难听
Who?
谁
Because no one knows anything.
大家都不了解真♥相♥
They don't know anything.
他们什么都不知道
There's this woman, Melinda.
有个女人 梅林达
She's been asking around about me.
她一直在打听我
What?
怎么
I talked to her. She came by here with her husband.
我和她谈过 她和她丈夫一起来的
I thought they were looking to hire you.
我以为他们是想雇佣你
She's not gonna stop until she gets what she's looking for!
她不打破沙锅问到底 是不会罢休了
Listen, the worst thing you can do right now is leave, ok?
你现在绝对不可以离开
It'll just raise more questions.
这样只会令人更加起疑
And think about Emily. She's got school and friends,
替艾米丽想想 她在这有同学朋友
and she's got a life here.
这里是她的生活圈
I don't want to uproot her.
我不想把她连根拔起
You know, she's been through enough already.
她已经经历了太多
and we've made it this far
我们也已经走到这一步了
without anybody finding out about us.
而且没人知道我们的关系
Let's just keep it that way.
我们就这样过吧
Ok?
好吗
It's from the medical file Jim found.
这是吉姆拿来的医疗档案
I don't get it. This is the same as Kelly's tattoo.
我不明白 这和凯莉的纹身一摸一样
Didn't you say in your vision that Gil had one, too?
你不是说吉尔也有同样的纹身吗
Yeah. All three of them have it.
对 他们三个都有
Why would they all have the same tattoo?
为什么他们会有相同的纹身
Were they swingers?
难道他们是群♥交♥者
Not quite.
不像
But I did realize something when I looked through Laura's files.
但劳拉的档案里写着
She was from Beldon.
她来自贝尔顿
Why does that name sound so familiar to me?
这地方很耳熟
You probably saw it on every tabloid talk show.
也许你在各种脱口秀里听过
There have been multiple raids on polygamous sex in the region.
警方曾多次扫荡当地的多配偶性♥交♥活动
He was married to both of them.
他娶了她们两个
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表