剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Oh, no.
不
Would you make this one out to "my biggest fan"?
可以写"我最忠实的粉丝"吗
Zach. That's short for Zachary.
扎克 扎克里的简写
How many would you like?
你要几本
Just one. That'll be 4.95.
一本 4.95美元
You should be signing those books, Colin,
签书会本该是你的 科林
not him.
不该是他
Here's your change.
找你的零钱
Thank you.
谢谢
I love the explosion.
我喜欢那个爆♥炸♥情节
The genesis of the hero's powers is so, uh...
男主人公的超能力起源是那么的...
What was your inspiration?
你的灵感从何而来
The words you create are so intense.
字里行间所烘托出的紧张气氛
I never know if your characters are going to live or die.
我永远猜不到哪个角色会死
Uh, who...who should I make it out to?
你希望我怎么写
"my coolest fan, Monique."
"我最棒的粉丝 莫妮可"
"to my coolest fan, Monique."
"给我最棒的粉丝 莫妮可"
Thank you, Mr. Weaver.
谢谢 韦弗先生
Look, I need to take a break.
我得休息一下
We've got a line of people waiting.
这么多人等着我们
Yes. I gotta get out of here.
我知道 但我得离开这
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
对不起 借过
Colin! No!
科林 不要
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做
I can't believe I looked up to you for years.
真不敢相信 我一直把你当榜样
Get this kid out of here.
快把这小子带走
Hey, drop the knife, drop it!
把刀放下 放下
Let's go.
跟我走
Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等 等等
Hold on. Let him go.
等一下 让他走吧
Are you nuts? He came at you with a knife.
你傻了吗 他刚拿刀冲向你
Just please let him go. He had every right.
让他走吧 他说得对
Uh, I'm sorry, everybody.
抱歉 各位
I'm so sorry. Uh...
我很抱歉
There's something I gotta say.
我有话要说
I can't believe Damon admitted that he ripped off my work.
真不相信 戴蒙竟然承认剽窃了我的作品
You didn't really give him any choice.
你让他也别无选择
Shane's here, isn't he?
谢恩在这 是吗
Yes.
是的
I didn't...I didn't feel him near me,
直到前几天
not until a few days ago.
我才感觉他在我身边
Before that, the house just felt
之前 屋子里就如同
as cold and as empty as when he left.
他离开时一样那么空 那么冷
It felt cold and empty to me way before that.
那屋子 我早就觉得又空又冷
He felt that way, too, when he was alive.
他说 他活着时也这么觉得
And Colin, he was always in his room,
科林他 总是在自己的房♥间里
his head down, drawing away.
只顾埋头绘画
Shane felt really alone,
谢恩感觉非常孤独
and he envied you for being able to tune it all out.
他嫉妒你 能够把那份寂寞"画"走
It pissed me off,
把我惹毛了
but thanks for putting it nicely.
谢谢你的委婉说辞
And that's when you took Colin's drawings.
所以后来 你拿走了科林的画
Was it to hurt me?
为了伤害我吗
Because all you ever did was make fun of them, of me.
你总是取笑我的画 取笑我
I didn't really know what you were doing,
之前 我真的不了解 你在干什么
not the whole story.
不完全了解
When my dad kicked me out, I was looking for cash.
爸爸赶我出家门后 我四处弄钱
I was going through everybody's drawers,
我翻遍每一个人的抽屉
and when I saw what Colin was working on...
当我见到科林的画
He wasn't as oblivious as I thought.
发现他并非我所想的那么木讷
What do you mean?
什么意思
The story, it was about this kid
那个故事 说的是一个孩子
whose house gets blown up,
他家发生了爆♥炸♥
and when he wakes up, he gets these powers.
醒来后 他拥有了超能力
He can disappear. He can destroy stuff.
他能凭空消失 还能摧毁一切
Except his mom,
但是他妈妈
turns out she's allergic to his new chemistry or whatever...
她对他的新身体过敏
So she has to go away from him.
所以 她不得不离开他
You said Damon took your life.
你之前说 戴蒙夺走了你的生命
You meant what Colin wrote about you.
指的是 科林所写的故事
That was your life story.
是你的真实故事
After the divorce...
爸妈离婚后
My mom didn't want me.
妈妈不要我了
My dad said it was this big custody battle,
我爸对我说 他们曾全力争夺监护权
But I heard him talking to Colin's mom one night,
但有一晚 我听到他和科林妈妈的谈话
Saying how she had said that leaving was her chance to be free.
他说 妈妈选择离开 是一种解脱
Free of me.
摆脱了我
Shane read your story,
谢恩读了你的故事
the part about the mom.
有关妈妈的那部分
Was he mad?
他生气吗
I mean, those drawings are just for me.
那些画是我画给自己看的
Tell him it's ok. It's ok.
告诉他没关系
When I saw them, I finally felt less alone,
我读了之后 孤独感轻了许多
Like he got it.
我感到 他了解我
But by then, I had done so many crappy things,
但那时 我已经做了很多坏事
I basically got myself kicked out.
回不了头了
I thought at least I could do one good thing...
我想最起码 也要做件好事
for colin.
帮助科林
And that's when you brought Damon his drawings.
所以你就把他的画拿给了戴蒙
I just wanted him to see them.
我只是想要他看看
He was Colin's hero.
他是科林的偶像
And Colin's so talented.
科林又那么有天赋
I figured why wouldn't he want to help him?
我当时想 他一定会愿意帮助科林
And Damon wouldn't even look at 'em.
可戴蒙甚至不愿看上一眼
But I left the drawings.
但我还是留下了那些画
When I left, I took a shortcut across the lake.
离开时 我选择抄近道从湖上走
It was a stupid mistake,
真是个低级错误
like so many I had made.
我以前也犯了不少
Shane died taking a shortcut from your house.
谢恩离开你家后 因为抄近道而死
I didn't know.
我不知道
I swear.
我发誓
He said that he tried to show you Colin's drawings,
他说 他曾给你看科林的画
but you weren't interested.
但你却不感兴趣
I wasn't. I never even glanced at it
确实这样 我甚至不屑一顾
Until my publisher came to my house and saw it next to my desk.
后来出版商来到我家 看到了桌旁的画
She thought the stuff was fantastic.
她觉得情节太好了
I was so stuck.
我那时灵感枯竭
I was so over.
创作停滞
I just needed to dig out,
我太需要改变
so I redrew it all as my own.
于是我照着他的画重画了一遍
But if Shane could make you draw,
可谢恩若能控制你绘画
then he could have made you confess.
那他就能让你坦白
I mean, he could have stopped you.
他本可以阻止你的
So why didn't he?
为什么他没这么做
Why'd he make me do it?
他为何要我来阻止
I thought the least Damon could do
我觉得 戴蒙到了这地步
after what he did was get your work published.
至少也该让你的作品出版
Everyone's gonna know your name.
读者都将知道你的名字
They're gonna care who you are,
都会开始关注 你是谁
and you'll never feel alone.
你不会再感到孤独
He really wanted your novel to be published.
他非常希望你的小说能够出版
Maybe if people could see how special you were,
希望人们能够发现你的天赋
then you would never feel alone the way that he did.
那样你就不会像他那样孤独
I'm gonna make sure of that.
这点 我保证做到
Look, if it's ok with you, I'd like to help.
只要你同意 我愿意帮忙
Publishing gets pretty brutal sometimes,
出版作品有的时候没有道理可讲
and you're already having a pretty strange launch.
你已经有了一个很惊艳的开场
It's the least I could do,
剩下的我来做
if you'll let me.
只要你愿意
Tell Colin I think he should trust this guy.
告诉科林 应该相信他
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表