剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
So...
所以
How are we going to find out more?
我们怎么继续查下去呢
医生死亡日期 1959年10月16日
心脏手术日期 1959年10月16日
Get out of here. Everybody out.
快离开 所有人出去
Clear the morgue.
离开停尸房♥
What the...?
怎么
Oh, this ghost is getting on my nerves.
这鬼魂让我神经紧张
Your nerves?
你紧张
My heartbeat's still at warp speed.
我的心跳还处于光速呢
Did you get the ghost surgeon's name?
你知道外科医生的名字了吗
Ah, yeah. It's Dr. Albert Glassman.
找到了 艾伯特·格拉斯曼医生
The guy ran cardiology. But get this...
心脏科的主任 还有件事
He died the same day that the patient he was operating died,
他和手术中死亡的病人是同一天死亡
October 16th, 1959.
1959年的10月16号♥
I don't get it. How can that be?
我不明白 怎么会这样呢
I don't know. I mean, sometimes the paperwork can get messed up
不知道 有时记录可能有误
And the dates can get confused, but...
日期可能弄错了 不过
Ok, well, did you get the patient's name who died on the table?
那你查到死在手术台上的病人的名字了吗
No. Not that, either.
不 没查到
I had one more page to go when the screaming started.
还差一页纸没看 就听见尖叫声了
Well, look, I mean if the morgue ghost is the patient
如果停尸房♥鬼魂就是那个
that Dr. Glassman killed during surgery,
死于格拉斯曼医生手术的病人
We have to get those two together.
我们就必须让他们相见
Because then the morgue ghost can forgive Dr. Glassman,
好让停尸房♥鬼魂原谅格拉斯曼医生
Dr. Glassman can stop reliving the same mistake over and over again,
格拉斯曼医生就不必再经历同样的错误
And hopefully, at some point,
但愿这样一来
We can get a good night's sleep.
我们能够睡个好觉
What?
怎么了
Why is there a mime following Delia?
为什么有个哑剧演员跟着迪莉娅
Please go away.
请走开
I'm begging you.
我求你了
Ok.
好吧
Thank you so much. I've got it.
非常感谢 我收到了
Bye-bye now.
拜拜
I'm gonna read it.
我这就看
Oh, sweet. Very sweet, ok.
很贴心 非常浪漫 行了吧
Ok.
好吧
"Roses are red, violets are blue,
玫瑰是红的 紫罗兰是蓝的
I can't hide my feelings."
我无法隐藏对你的向往
Ok. I'm gonna go now,
我得走了
And I wish you would stop that,
希望你别再这样子了
'cause you're kinda creeping me out.
你让我有点受不了
Ok, please. Would you please stop? Just stop crying.
别 别哭 别哭了好吗
Stop crying. Would you please stop crying?
别哭 别哭了行吗
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings...
抱歉 我伤了你的心
Seriously?
不会吧
You want a tip. Ok.
你要小费 行
There's your tip. Thanks so much.
给你 非常感谢
You're very, uh...
你真是...
talented.
太有才了
Taxi!
出租车
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
You're a patient of Dr. Albert Glassman.
你是艾伯特·格拉斯曼医生的病人
You had a congenital heart defect.
你患有先天性心脏病
He was trying to repair it.
他曾尽力医治你
You died in surgery.
但你在手术中不幸死亡
I know that you're angry.
我很理解你的愤怒
And just so you know, Dr. Glassman is very upset, too,
如你所知 艾伯特·格拉斯曼医生也很难过
You're both stuck here.
你们俩都滞留人间
Earthbound because of your anger and...
由于你不能释怀的怨气
his guilt.
以及他的愧疚
It's time to end it.
该结束了
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
You know me.
你认识我
I've seen you, but I don't know your name.
我见过你 但不知你姓甚名谁
I can feel your anger.
我能感觉到你的怒气
You want revenge.
你想要报复
What happened to you was terrible....
你的遭遇的确很惨
And it was just an accident.
但那只是意外
What happened to me,
我的遭遇
What happened to everybody here,
这里每个人的遭遇
was no accident.
都不是意外
I don't know who you are,
你不知道你是谁
or if you even know what's going on.
也许你也不清楚发生了什么
But what's about to happen
但即将发生的事情
was an accident.
只是一场意外
And you're going to feel angry,
你会恨老天不公
like you want revenge, but please,
想报复 但请你
just cross over and find some peace.
放下怨恨去超度 你会得到安宁
I'm so sorry that I don't know your name.
很抱歉我不知道你的名字
Sorry to pull you away from all the Grandview unrulies,
抱歉把你从美景镇黑帮里拉出来
But I have a very important question.
但我有个很重要的问题
Speak.
说吧
Do you know if you're related to a William Jett?
你跟威廉·杰特是亲戚吗
What's it to you?
关你什么事
Sorry. I mean, why do you ask?
对不起 何出此问
Sometimes, in the spirit world,
有时 在灵魂的世界里
A ghost can be earth-bound but dormant.
鬼魂被缚后 会处于休眠状态
I think when you broke into the morgue
我认为 你闯入停尸房♥之时
That you stirred up the ghost of your relative,
唤醒了某个亲戚的鬼魂
William Jett.
威廉·杰特
The ghost of William Jett?
那鬼魂是威廉·杰特
He's been haunting the hospital.
他一直纠缠着这家医院
He's still angry with the surgeon
仍对那场手术耿耿于怀
He thinks caused his death all those years ago.
他认为多年前那场手术 导致了他的死亡
Look, no judgment, but whatever you're on,
恕我直言 不管你这是什么病
There is help available.
总有的治的
Ok, I know it's a lot to take in,
也许你一时间接受不了
But I really need you to reach out to your relative
但我真的需要你找到这位亲戚
And see if you can get him to forgive the surgeon he blames for his death.
并想法让他原谅那个他一直责怪的医生
Now, how are you related to William Jett?
你和威廉·杰特是什么关系
Bill Jett.
他叫比尔·杰特
That's my grandfather.
他是我爷爷
Wait a minute. How can he be your grandfather?
慢着 他怎么会是你爷爷
He died in 1959, and he was only a teenager.
他1959年就死了 那时他才十多岁
Dude, my grandfather is a lot of things,
姐姐 我爷爷的故事多了去了
But dead is not one of them.
可他偏偏没有死
He just ran the senior triathlon.
他刚完成老年铁人三项
He's alive and well and totally disgusted with my newfound street cred.
他活得好好的 还看不惯我这身混混打扮呢
Yeah, it's just me and my grandfather right now.
没错 我现在和我爷爷同住
Can't wait for you to meet him.
真想马上介绍给你认识
Paul! Grandpa.
保罗 爷爷
This is Melinda Gordon.
这是梅林达·戈登
She thinks you're dead.
她以为你去世了
Well, if you're the welcoming committee,
如果你是欢迎我完成比赛的
That's fine.
就没关系
Please, bear with me.
抱歉 恕我多问一句
Aren't you the William Jett Who had heart surgery in 1959?
你是59年接受心脏手术的威廉·杰特吗
True. On my 16th birthday, no less.
没错 那天是我16岁生日
But you didn't...
但你没有...
I saw it...
我看见...
I thought that the doctor made a mistake,
我以为医生出了医疗事故
and that you died on the table.
而导致你死在手术台上
Dr. Glassman didn't kill me.
格拉斯曼医生没有杀死我
I killed him.
是我杀了他
Most people don't accept it so easily
通常我告诉别人我能看到鬼魂时
when I say I can see ghosts.
大多数人都很难接受
Are you kidding? I think it's a great gift.
开玩笑吧 那是多棒的天赋啊
Yeah, but you were wrong this time.
没错 但你这次弄错了
Don't be rude, gangsta.
注意礼貌 小混混
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表