剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
And the barn, did you go back to it?
那谷仓呢 你回去看过了吗
Not until this morning.
今早才回去的
We looked everywhere.
我们到处都找过了
I'm telling you guys, he's gone.
我告诉你们 他消失了
I wanted to go back last night,
本来昨晚想回去找
But it was dark, and...
但太黑了 而且...
You were scared.
你很害怕
Maybe you were right to be.
你不怕就怪了
What does that mean?
你什么意思
What does Dr. James mean about this gift that you have?
詹姆斯博士说你的天赋是怎么回事
Why are you so convinced
为什么你就那么确信
that something terrible happened to your friend?
你朋友遭遇了不测
Because everything about that place felt wrong.
因为那地方从头到尾就不对劲
Ok, like some terrible thing had happened,
就好像 那里之前发生过可怕的事
or was going to.
或即将发生
Something was there.
那儿不对劲
Something that was not quite human.
而且不是人
The barn, can you take us to it?
能带我们去那个谷仓吗
This is what convinced you something so great was in the barn.
你就凭这个觉得 谷仓里有宝吗
They're old, I know.
这些洞有些年代了
But somebody put a lot of work into looking for something.
但有人下了大功夫在找什么
Well, maybe whoever is inside will tell us what that is.
也许里面的谁 能告诉我们有什么宝
What, the guy who got the heave ho and the no-frills burial?
谁 一身邋遢的守墓大叔吗
Something gave me that vision.
有东西给了我那个意象
What are we looking for, giant ghost moles?
找什么 巨型鼹鼠的鬼魂吗
Ghost what?!
什么鬼魂
Uh, don't to listen to me, I'm using humor to cope.
别听我瞎说 我只是在打趣
Is that what we're talking about?
难道是真的吗
Ghosts?
鬼魂
Is that your specialty?
这就是你的专长吗
Uh, yes.
是的
I can see ghosts.
我能看见鬼魂
Well, uh, whose do you see?
那你看到谁了
I don't know.
不知道
Your friend Danny, maybe.
也许是你的朋友 丹尼
Ok, but Danny was alive when we came here.
但我们来时 丹尼还活着
Ok, something else, or someone else,
其他东西 或是其他人
was already here.
已经在这了
Shh. Greg, just... go wait in the car while we look around.
小声点 你回车里去 我们四处看看
What happened? Let me go!
发生了什么 放了我
This place is a maze.
这地方像迷宫一样
What's up? Did you figure anything out?
怎么样 有何发现
It's time to call the police.
该报♥警♥了
Well, there are no reported deaths at the barn,
没有谷仓内死人的报告
And no owner to ask about it.
也没屋主问过此屋
Ok, why are we looking for some other dead person
我们干嘛要找死去的人
when we have a missing college student,
只不过一个大学生失踪了
and you saw someone get hurt in that barn?
而你看到有人在谷仓里受伤
Because the student was still alive when they'd sensed something.
因为他们察觉到诡异时 这学生还活着
Ok, so if the ghost was already there,
假如鬼魂早就在那
What did he do with the kid?
他对孩子做了什么呢
Then who was holding the shovel scooping big piles of mud onto whoever died?
又是谁拿着铲字埋葬死者
Well, if anybody would ever talk to us,
如果谁能和我们聊下
maybe we'd find out.
也许我们就知道了
You know what, if detective Blair was still here...
要是布莱尔警官还在
We'd be trusted resources,
我们就是可信的资源
not some kind of cagey flakes who can't say how they get this most
而不是两个说不出如何得到重要信息的
incredible useful information.
怪人
Easy, tiger.
别激动
We don't know if we have any useful information yet.
还不确定我们的信息是否有用
Hi. I'm Detective Colson.
你们好 我是科尔森警官
Are you the people who reported a missing student out near Route 44?
是你们报告44公路附近有学生失踪的吗
Yeah, just south of Lawson's Corner.
是的 就在劳森路出口的南边
I'm a professor over at Rockland university.
我是洛克兰大学的教授
I'm Eli James.
我叫伊莱·詹姆斯
This is Melinda Gordon.
这位是梅林达·戈登
How can I help you?
我有何能效劳的
Well, here's the thing.
是这样的
We were talking to Detective Simon.
我们找西蒙警官谈过
We were trying to, anyway.
好吧 是想找他谈
Yeah, I know, I heard, he got pulled on another case.
我听说了 他有其他案子要查
You were saying this student,
你们说这个学生
Danny Seitz,
丹尼·塞茨
went missing after some kind of a break-in in a barn?
闯入一个谷仓后就失踪了
How do you know about it? Do you own the property?
你们怎么知道的 你们是屋主吗
Look, this is going to sound crazy,
也许听起来不可思议
But we have very good reasons to believe
但我们有理由相信
that this kid was not just missing,
这个孩子不仅失踪
but maybe hurt.
而且还受伤了
Go on. Look, the thing is,
接着说 是这样的
We know that college kids like to stay out all night.
我们知道 大学生喜欢外出过夜
They don't like to report in to anyone.
他们不希望受人管束
Right, but this one vanished last night
但昨晚他消失了
while his friends were screaming for him,
当时他的朋友们还大声呼叫他
and I don't know, I just have a feeling.
我不确定 只是感觉
You're actually listening to us.
你真在听我们说
Why is that?
为什么
Night before last, there was a robbery on Stonebridge,
前天晚上 石桥镇发生一起抢劫
about a half hour from this property.
那儿离谷仓只有半小时路程
And the suspect, the armed suspect, got away.
携枪劫犯成功逃脱
Empty barn's a pretty good place to hide out.
空荡的谷仓是藏身的好地方
You don't think when a cop says an armed fugitive might be some place,
警♥察♥说了 携枪劫犯可能在这儿
that's a place to avoid?
你不觉得该回避吗
Look, if someone's here...
如果有人在这
And killed Danny and buried him in some hole in the ground.
杀了丹尼 再把他埋在地里
He wouldn't stick around.
他不会滞留
You know this because of all your close,
你这么推断
personal relationships with armed fugitives?
就凭你和携枪逃犯很熟吗
This area is clear.
这里没有发现
Let's take it around back.
我们去四周看看
Hello?
有人吗
I know you're here.
我知道你在这
I can feel you.
我能感觉到你
Danny?
丹尼
or... whoever you are, you don't have to hide from me, ok?
不管你是谁 不必躲我
I want to help you.
我想帮你
No!
不要
Melinda.
梅林达
What happened?
怎么了
Are you ok? Fine.
你还好吗 没事
Then why'd you scream?
那你为何尖叫
You saw something. It was probably nothing,
你看见什么 没什么
Like a rat. Oh, yeah.
可能是老鼠 对
She hates rats, fears them. Many people do.
她讨厌老鼠 很多人都怕老鼠
Believe me. Did I mention I'm a therapist?
相信我 对了 我是个心理医师
You know, I brought you here because I thought you could be helpful.
我带你们来 是觉得你们能帮上忙
because I thought you wanted to be.
而且愿意帮忙
We can! We do want to be.
我们很愿意效劳
Well, then be straight with me.
那就告诉我实话
This feeling you had.
你的这种感觉
More cases than you know have been solved by a lot less
很多案件的侦破 都得益于
... a cop's intuition.
警♥察♥的直觉
Help me find this boy,
帮我找到这男孩
because I think something happened to him, too.
我也相信他遭遇了不测
And maybe it's not too late.
或许现在还来得及
I see ghosts.
我能看见鬼魂
And I saw someone being shot over here,
我看到有人在这里中枪
and then their body was thrown in a hole and buried.
然后他们被抛尸埋穴
And you saw this missing kid?
你见到失踪的孩子了
I've seen his face online.
我在网上见过
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表