剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
I electrocuted myself.
我把自己电死了
And you didn't realize that he was trying to make it up to you.
你也没意识到 他在努力与你和解
What? Yyou see?
什么 瞧见没
I'm...I'm a good guy.
我是个好人
And you should have trusted your wife.
而你也该相信你老婆
She didn't kill you. She didn't even know about the mold.
不是她杀的你 她根本不知道霉菌那回事
What are you talking about?
怎么讲
It was a gift,
那是她给你的礼物
The bakery that you both had dreamt of.
你俩梦想中的面包店
You know, and then she found out that you had somebody following her,
后来她发现你派人跟踪她
and so she got rid of it, you know, out of anger,
她一怒之下就把房♥子卖♥♥了
and that was before she even knew about the mold report.
那之前她根本不知道霉菌那回事
Is that true?
真的吗
You couldn't just trust me?
你就不能信任我吗
I...I always thought the bakery was a dream,
我一直以为 面包店只是个梦
something that we made up.
只是我们虚幻的梦
It was,
以前是
But isn't everything until you decide to make it real?
但任何事都只有付诸行动后才能成真
I feel terrible.
我太对不起你了
That means everything I...
这也就是说...
I made up all the... all the mistrust, the...the...
我一手制♥造♥出那些不信任
Suspicion.
猜忌
The...the suspicion. I...
那些猜忌...
I got us both killed. I...
我把咱俩都害死了
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
But look on the bright side. It's not a teardown.
但看看积极的一面吧 咱俩没有分开
Yeah.
是
We're both still here.
咱俩还是在一起
Yeah.
嗯
And you're partners, right?
你们是搭档 对不
Yeah.
对
Oh, sorry.
对不起
I still have a bit of a charge.
我还带电呢
It'll pass.
过一阵就好了
No, not for me.
不 你对我永远有电
Do you smell that?
闻到没
Fresh baked bread.
新鲜出炉的面包
There's no way he could have known that the word was "turtle."
他绝不可能知道那个词是"海龟"
I mean, obviously I didn't notice anything, but...
可我什么蹊跷都没看出来
You don't seem very surprised.
你好像不怎么吃惊
Why would I be? I did that stuff as a kid.
我当然不吃惊 我小时候也这么做过
Wait. You conned your friends with ghost magic?
什么 你用鬼魂魔术欺骗小朋友
Well, not that part, but they did help me with test answers.
这倒没有 但他们会告诉我考试答案
And they would always tell me when a
而且 如果男朋友和别的女生调情
boyfriend was flirting with another girl.
他们总会告诉我的
That is unfair. You did that?
太不公平了 你真那么做过
Of course I did.
当然
It was the only perk to being a freak...
这是作为怪胎的唯一好处
Until my grandmother sat me down
直到后来 外婆找我谈话
and explained that it wasn't right.
告诉我这样不对
Does that mean it's time for us to sit Aiden down?
咱是不是也该找艾登谈谈了
Yeah. Poor little guy.
是啊 可怜的小家伙
Ok. Ready?
好了 准备好了吗
Now take over.
飞起来
Gus is gonna love this.
格斯会喜欢这个的
Aiden.
艾登
We need to talk.
我们谈谈
Am I in trouble?
我有麻烦了
A little.
有一点
What'd I do?
我做错什么了
Here's the thing.
是这样
You have a mom
你的妈妈
who can do things that other moms can't.
能做别的妈妈做不了的事
And you're a kid
而你呢
who can do things that other kids can't.
能做其他小朋友做不了的事
But since those things are secret...
但既然这些都是秘密
So you think if I do tricks,
所以你觉得 我变魔术
they'll find out our secret?
会让他们发现我们的秘密
No.
那倒不是
No, I just...
只是...
I don't think it's fair.
我觉得这样不公平
I don't understand.
我不明白
Ok, um...
好吧...
Sometimes magic tricks can be like lies.
有时候 魔术就像骗人
But it's ok for a magician to fool people,
魔术师骗骗大家 是可以的
because they know that they're being fooled, right?
因为大家知道那都是骗人的
Ok, but if you get help,
但如果你的魔术
Like from a...a ghost or a shiny.
来自于鬼魂或发光的朋友的帮助
Yeah. Then people don't know that stuff's real.
大家不知道那是真实的
So it's like a lie.
于是就像是骗人了
Yeah.
对
Aiden, who helped you?
艾登 是谁帮的你
Was it a ghost or a shiny?
是鬼魂 还是发光的朋友
It was a ghost.
是鬼魂
Which one?
哪个鬼魂
Different ghosts.
很多鬼魂
There's a lot around.
我身边有很多鬼魂
Yeah.
好
I know.
我知道
Sorry, mom.
对不起 妈妈
I promise I'll never do it again.
我保证再也不变魔术了
You're a good boy, Aiden.
真是好孩子 艾登
And we trust you.
爸爸妈妈相信你
You know that, right?
你知道的 对不
Yeah. All right.
嗯 知道
Let's get ready for bed.
准备睡觉吧
Can I play some more?
我再玩会儿好吗
All right.
好吧
5 minutes, and then you get ready for bed.
再玩五分钟 然后就准备睡觉
Love you, mom.
爱你 妈妈
Sleep tight, baby.
睡个好觉 宝贝
Night, dad.
晚安 爸爸
All right, 5 minutes.
就五分钟啊
I don't like lying.
我讨厌骗人
I know,
我知道
But it's important.
但这事很重要
No one can know I'm here.
不能让人知道我在这里
Why not?
为什么
'Cause...
因为...
If they find out,
如果他们知道了
something bad will happen.
就会发生不幸
What?
什么
Something really bad.
非常不幸的事
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表