剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Well, I'm sure during the investigation,
在调查过程中
they figured out that you didn't do anything wrong.
他们判定你没有做错
Well, my partner and I were both cleared.
我和我的搭档都没有责任
It was a righteous shoot.
开枪是正当行为
Your partner, he took a leave of absence.
你的搭档离职休假了一段时间
He did, but it wasn't a disciplinary move.
是的 但那并不是惩罚
It was personal, you know.
而是他的个人原因
He had a hard time dealing with what happened.
那件事后 他一直没有缓过来
Harder than you? Different.
比你还难过 处境不同
See, I didn't have a choice. I had to shoot.
我没得选 必须开枪
Moresco had a gun pointed at my partner's head.
莫里斯科用枪对着我搭档的头
But for Doug, it was different.
对于道格来说 却不同
It was his gun.
那是他的枪
I didn't know that.
这我倒不知道
It all happened so quick.
当时情况千钧一发
You know, one second he's telling this junkie to get out of the car.
他正在告知瘾君子下车
The next thing you know, the guy's got Doug's gun.
突然间 道格的枪就到了那人手里
I can't imagine it.
简直难以想象
It's the worst thing that can happen to a cop.
这是警♥察♥最恐怖的噩梦
Having his gun turned on him?
自己的枪对着自己
Especially a guy like Doug.
特别对于道格这人
He's tough, always in control.
他很强硬 掌控欲强
You know, he prided himself on the fact
他引以为豪的是
he never fired his weapon in the line of duty.
自己从未在执行任务时开过枪
The fact that it was his gun
可这次 由于他的枪
that forced me to fire...
导致我开枪击毙嫌犯...
Look, everything's here.
你要的记录都在里边
You're all set to go.
应该都没问题了
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢你 没事
Hey, Anne-Marie.
安玛丽
How are you? I didn't realize it was so late.
你好吗 我还没注意到已经这么晚了
Where's Doug?
道格去哪了
Your father went to get a ballistics report at the lab.
你父亲 去化验室取一份弹道报告
He should have been back there a half hour ago.
他半小时前就该回来了
But he'll be here any minute.
他应该马上就来了
Great.
好吧
You're not an officer here, too, are you?
你不会也是这里的警官吧
I'm in high school.
我还在读高中
This is Anne-Marie Ramsey.
这位是安玛丽·拉姆齐
It's my partner's daughter.
我搭档的女儿
Oh, hi. I'm Melinda Gordon.
你好 我叫梅林达·戈登
Ok, so, if we're done here, why don't we just...
如果没事了 不如我们就...
You know, it's just really nice
你对你♥爸♥爸真好
that you come by and visit your father after school.
放学了还来这里看他
More like report to.
说是打卡报道还差不多
Nice would be sipping a skinny vanilla latte on the square with my friends.
坐在广场上跟朋友品尝咖啡 那才叫好
Oh. Well.
那好吧
Bye.
再见
No, no, no! Wait!
别 别 等等
Wait, that's my car!
等等 那是我的车
Please!
求你
That's my car!
那是我的车
Don't worry about the car.
别担心车
I'll go down to the impound lot And straighten out as much as I can.
我会去扣车处说清楚的
It just must've been some sort of mix-up,
肯定是弄错了
because it said that my tags had expired,
扣我车的原因是 我的标识过期了
But I always renew.
我一直及时更新的
You know, I remember that the registration stickers came in the mail
我记得注册贴纸有邮寄到家里
And I thought I left them on the kitchen counter.
我以为我放在厨房♥桌子上了
Maybe I tossed them by mistake.
或许我搞错把它们都扔了
I don't know. It's just weird to see your car like that, you know?
眼看着车被拖走 真不舒服
And then, I almost missed it
我差一点错过了这一幕
Because officer Ramsey was talking to the tow truck driver.
拉姆齐警官对跟那拖车司机说了几句
Ramsey was there?
拉姆齐在场
Yeah, why?
是的 怎么了
Nothing. It's probably just...
没什么 也许只是
just a coincidence.
巧合而已
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, don't you think it's a little strange,
你不觉得有点怪吗
you're asking questions about a cop
你四处打听一位警♥察♥的情况
and then that very same cop shows up when the car gets towed?
然后那警♥察♥出现在拖车现场
What? You think officer Ramsey's trying to send me a message?
你认为拉姆齐警官是在警告我吗
I think most cops are hard-working guys with a tough job,
大多警♥察♥都卖♥♥力地做着艰苦的工作
but there is the occasional bad egg.
但有时也会存在害群之马
You know what I'm saying.
你懂我的意思
Yeah.
当然
Yeah, I'll be careful.
是的 我会小心的
Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?!
你有病啊
Get back here!
给我回来
You're not Todd Moresco. Who are you?
你不是托德·莫里斯科 你是谁
He wanted revenge
他想要报仇
and he got it.
他成功了
You are the best.
你真是太好了
Ah, it's the least I could do after hijacking your car
我霸占了你的车一整天
for the whole day. Thank you.
这算是补偿吧 谢谢
Besides, I need your help with something.
此外 我需要你帮个忙
I found my ghost.
我找到那个鬼了
His name is Dylan Hale.
他名叫 迪伦·黑尔
Oh, that's the kid from Grandview high who died last month.
他就是美景镇高中那孩子 上个月死了
You're sure it's him?
你确定是他
Positive. He gave me a vision last night.
非常确定 昨晚他让我看到了意象
And you know he was admitted here before he died.
你还知道 他死前入院抢救过
Of course, which is why I need you to ask around,
是的 所以我想让你打听一下
And find out what really happened to him.
弄清他发生了什么事
Skateboarding accident. Hit his head.
滑板事故 撞到了脑袋
There was no skateboarding in my vision.
但我的意象里 没有滑板
What did you see?
你看见什么了
Dylan was in a car.
迪伦在一辆车里
He was driving past officer Ramsey's house.
他正驶过拉姆齐警官的家门口
Ramsey was angry, and I mean, really angry.
拉姆齐很生气 非常非常地生气
And I'm just starting to wonder
我开始怀疑
if the skateboarding story is a cover up.
滑板事件只是掩饰
For what?
掩饰什么
I don't know,
不知道
but if Ramsey's the guy who brought that kid into the ER,
但若是拉姆齐送那孩子来急症室的
then maybe we're taking the wrong person's word
那我们可能信错了人
for what really happened.
事实真♥相♥并非如此
You think a cop hurt this kid?
你认为是警♥察♥伤害了那孩子
Dylan seems to.
迪伦也这么认为
I mean, he's a cop, right?
他是个警♥察♥
They...they're people.
他们也只是普通人
There can be good ones, bad ones.
有好也有坏
Yeah, but, I mean, killing a kid?
对 但怎会杀一个小孩
Look, he went back to work right before Dylan died.
迪伦的死就在他复职后不久
Maybe he went back too soon.
也许他复职得太早了
You're thinking PTSD?
你是说 创后精神障碍
That would make a man volatile.
的确会导致易怒
I just want to know where that skateboarding story came from.
我只想知道 滑板事件是哪来的
Ok, I will find out as much as I can.
好的 我会尽力打听的
Thank you.
谢谢
After I get your car outta hock.
我得先去把你的车弄出来
Come on!
快点儿啊
Hey, uh, buddy.
嘿 伙计
I've been waiting, like, 20 minutes for this car to come out.
我等了二十分钟 车还没出来
Do you think... You should talk to him.
你觉得 你该找他
Sorry. Thanks.
打扰了 谢谢
Don't tell me. You couldn't find the car.
别告诉我 你找不到车
No, we found it.
不 找到了
Good. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
Thing is, your car was accidentally tagged for a drug search.
问题是 你的车被贴上了毒品搜查的标签
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表