剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Buddy? Where are you?
小家伙 你在哪
Aiden, where are you, now? It's not a good time to be playing around.
艾登 你在哪 现在不是玩的时候
Where could he be? I'll check the yard.
你会去哪呢 我去花♥园♥看看
And then I'm calling the police.
再找不到就报♥警♥
Wait.
等等
Aiden?
艾登
Did you find flash yet?
你们找到手电筒了吗
Baby, what are you doing down here?
宝贝 你怎么睡在这
It just felt safe.
我觉得这里安全
Safe from what?
外边哪里不安全了
Was there a ghost?
是因为鬼魂吗
I don't know.
我不知道
It just felt safe.
就是觉得这里安全
Come here.
妈妈抱
He couldn't sleep.
他睡不着
He didn't feel safe in his bedroom.
他觉得屋里不安全
And this is all pretty new for him?
他第一次出现这些症状吗
Well,he definitely went through the typical being scared of the dark phase,
他以前有过怕黑的日子
but that went away a while ago.
但那是很久以前了
This just feels different.
这次的感觉不同
He'll probably be back to his old self soon.
估计他很快就能恢复
What makes you so sure?
你为什么这么肯定
Eli, if you know something, spill it.
伊莱 你若知道什么 别瞒我
Ok, Aiden's channeled living people before, right?
艾登曾经体验过别人的经历 对吧
I don't know the rules. He's an empath.
具体我也不清楚 他能移情
Living or dead doesn't seem to matter.
活人死人都可以
But he's more inclined to pick up things from people he knows,
但他对自己熟悉的人更易感知
Maybe like you or...me?
比如你 和我
And you're his favorite uncle.
你是他最喜欢的叔叔
So what living person are we talking about?
快告诉我是哪个活人
I can't say.
我不能说
It's my new patient.
是我的新病人
My very important new patient.
非常重要的一个病人
Like career-defining important.
重要到能影响我的职业生涯
Ok. So who is your new patient?
好吧 这位新病人是谁
And what is Aiden picking up on?
艾登感知到了什么
Does it have to do with a ghost?
与鬼魂有关吗
I didn't hear any ghost. That's all I'm saying.
我没听见鬼魂 我只能说这些
I'm not gonna violate my patient's privacy.
我不能泄露病人的隐私
Or my shot at a chance to ride on his new jet.
更不能毁了乘坐他新飞机的大好机会
Ok, so what am I supposed to do with Aiden,
那我该拿艾登怎么办
Put him in therapy, too?
让他也接受治疗
Of course not.
当然不用
Unless he starts adding new patterns,
除非他有新症状
like counting steps or
例如数台阶
checking and rechecking things.
或是反复核对事物
Wait a minute. Counting and checking?
慢着 数数和核对
Are you talking about obsessive-compulsive disorder?
你说的是强迫症吗
Is that what your patient has?
你的病人有强迫症
Whoa, nobody said anything about any disorder.
我没说过什么病
This whole conversation has been hypothetical.
整段对话都是假设性的
And even then, it's just because you're my friend.
就算如此 也是因为你是我朋友
Ok, so, I know that you have to protect your patient,
好吧 我理解你要保护你的病人
But I have to protect my son.
但我得保护我的儿子
Great.
好极了
He probably knows we're talking about him.
他八成知道我们在说他
Your patient? How would he know that?
你的病人 他怎么会知道
Because he's a computer genius
因为他是个电脑天才
who's paranoid enough to probably bug my phone.
又很多疑 有可能窃听了我的电♥话♥
Hey, that doesn't put my mind at ease.
越说我越不放心了
Ok. Look, let me just work with this guy.
听着 我会帮这人治疗的
Aiden will get better soon, ok?
艾登会好起来的 放心
I see anxiety cases like this every day.
情绪焦虑的病人我见多了
You sleep on that cot in your panic room?
你就在密室的床上睡的觉
You don't see that every day.
真是少见
What?
什么
Nothing.
没什么
Tell me about last night. What happened?
告诉我 昨晚发生了什么事
Well, that depends on who you ask.
这取决于你问谁了
The guard at the gate saw nothing.
门口的警卫什么都没看见
The police said they found no sign of forced entry.
警方没发现任何闯入的痕迹
And yet my entire security system is lighting up like mardi gras.
可我所有的保安系统都亮了一整屏
Cameras, motion detectors.
还有摄像机 运动探测器
You've had an intruder?
有人闯入了吗
Yeah. According to all my equipment.
是的 仪器是这么显示的
But there wasn't a speck of physical evidence
但却没留下一丝实质证据
that any living thing set foot in here.
能证明有活物闯入过
Any living thing.
任何活物
Look. Look at this.
看这个
See this? This is... this is what I kept seeing.
看见没 到处都能看到这东西
One camera... back to another.
每一个摄像头都拍到了
And listen, listen.
你再听听
Listen.
听
Are those footsteps?
这是脚步声吗
Look, is it possible that somebody broke into your system
是否可能 是有人入侵了你的系统
And not your house?
而不是房♥子
You know, like a competitor or a hacker?
比如竞争对手或是黑客
No. No, no. My security system is closed.
不 不 我的保安系统是闭路的
No one could hack into this.
没人能黑进来
I mean, this whole thing is just...
整件事就是...
There's no explanation.
无法解释
Ok, so bottom line is,
大概就是这样
we don't know who or what did this.
我们不知这是何人何物干的
Who or what?
何人何什么
We don't know.
不知道
Which may be a good thing.
这反而是好事
Because I'm here to help you with your response to stressful events,
因为我的职责是帮你缓和内心压力
Not the actual events.
而不是现实的事件
Ok.
好吧
Ok, what... and what does that mean?
这样说 是什么意思
Ok. I want you to try something.
我要让你试一下
I want you to turn off all the security monitors.
关掉所有的监视器
Come on. This constant surveillance is really feeding your anxiety.
来吧 正是长时间监视导致你焦虑不安
We need to modify your behaviors,
我们要改变你的习惯
to retrain your brain so you can just ignore these compulsions.
重塑你的大脑 忽略这些强迫冲动
Take the first step. Come on.
迈出第一步 来吧
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
不 我觉得这么做不妥
Especially after what happened last night.
尤其是经历了昨晚的事情之后
Why not? What's the worst that can happen?
何不试试 情况还能差到哪里去
Nathan!
内森
What are you really afraid of?
你到底在怕什么
Baby, what are you doing?
宝贝 你在干什么
You've opened all the drawers.
你把所有抽屉都拉开了
Your flashlight is not in there.
你的手电筒不在那里
I know.
我知道
Ok, so then why are you looking through the drawers?
那么你在抽屉里翻什么
Something made me.
直觉让我这么做的
Fine, fine, ok? You win.
好吧 好吧 你赢了
Good. Turning it off.
很好 关掉
Look, it's off.
看 关了
That's a good first step.
这是很好的开始
All right, now, let's take the next one.
好 我们继续
Answer the question.
回答我的问题
What are you afraid of?
你在怕什么
I know you want to lock that door right now.
我知道你现在很想锁门
It's part of your illness.
这是你的病症之一
You feel compelled.
你觉得身不由己
But you have to tell yourself you don't have to do it.
但你得告诫自己 不必这么做
But I do. I do.
我必须这么做 真的
I just...'cause I have to. Why, Nathan?
我必须这么做 为什么 内森
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表