剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
He has a friend.
他有个朋友
She sees ghosts.
她能看到鬼
It's Trevor. I knew it.
是特雷弗 我敢肯定
All of these years... Not now!
这些年来 别说了现在
He's been haunting us! Diane, please!
他一直缠着我们 黛安 拜托
Ned said Trevor was angry. He said something about payback.
內德说特雷弗非常生气 他说到复仇
Oh, god
天哪
Why is he doing this?
他为什么要这么做
Diane, stop it!
黛安 别再说了
Dad, mom, what happened to that guy?!
爸爸 妈妈 他到底怎么了
Tell us!
告诉我们
You know the rules.
你们知道规则
No questions.
别问了
The less you know, the better.
你们知道的越少越好
But you want us to believe what we read about you on the internet?
难道你想让我们相信网上写的吗
That you're basically terrorists, murderers?
说你们完全是暴徒 杀人犯
We're not. You know that.
我们不是 你心里清楚
Look, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Your mother and I never meant it to be this way.
我和妈妈从不想弄成这样
We just wanted us all to stay together.
我们只想大家都在一起
Trevor...
特雷弗
Does he really think he can make his guilt go away by visiting my mom?
他真以为 探望我妈就能摆脱罪责吗
After everything he did, the way he betrayed me?
他背叛了我
Betrayed you?
背叛
He was like a big brother to me.
他就像我的大哥哥一样
The only reason I got a job at that site
我去工地工作的唯一原因
was so we could take it out.
就是为了能破坏工程
We joined Green Fund together.
我们一起加入绿色基金会
We were ready to give it everything.
愿意为之付出一切
Or at least I was.
至少我愿意
We hit them in their wallet to get their attention.
我们让他们破财 来引起他们的注意
Glen, sugar.
格伦 给我糖
Burned out the engines by pouring sugar.
往引擎里倒糖 使它们烧坏
But I knew, to really hurt them,
但我明白 想要真正伤到他们
we had to go further.
还得更进一步
Then I saw something I couldn't pass up.
我看见一样东西 觉得不容错过
Glen! Yeah?
格伦 怎么了
All we have to do is point this tractor down the hill
我们只须让这辆土方车往下开
and get the hell out of the way.
一路冲下山去
Once this rig hits the propane tanks...
一旦这玩意撞到装燃气罐
Yeah, the whole place will blow up.
整块地都会被炸飞
Don't you want people thinking about what they're doing?
你不想让这帮人反省一下自己的行为吗
Trevor, I want them thinking that
特雷弗 我想让他们明白
the enemy is this project, not us!
敌人是这个项目 而不是我们
Oh, come on, man! Don't do that!
伙计 别那么做
Well, either help me or get the hell out of my way.
你要是不愿帮我 就给我滚开
Hey, stop acting like an idiot, ok?
别干傻事 行不行
Now let's go!
我们快离开
If you're going to walk, just walk.
你想走便走吧
I thought if I could just get it started,
我以为可以把车发动
point it in the right direction...
朝向正确的方向
But it was a two-man job.
但这必须由两人完成
Glen!
格伦
Glen...Glen!
格伦 格伦
I screamed out for Glen to help me.
我竭力呼喊他来救我
Glen, you gotta help me!
格伦 来帮我一把
Pull me out of there.
把我拉出去
But he ran.
但他跑了
I was hurt and he left me in the mud.
我受了伤 他却把我丢在泥里
He left me there to die.
留着我在那里等死
By the time the cops found me, I was dead.
警♥察♥找到我时 我已经死了
He ran from our cause,
他背离了我们的事业
and he ran from me.
他也背离了我
And you made sure he never stopped running.
所以你逼着他不断逃跑
Ok, everybody.
大家听好了
Just stay calm.
镇静下来
Dad! It's ok, sweetie.
爸爸 没事的 宝贝
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
Everyone remain in the vehicle.
所有人都待在车里
Remain seated in the vehicle.
坐在椅子上别动
Dad?
爸爸
Dave, don't. Don't.
戴夫 别去
Protect the family.
保护好家人
Stay together.
都待在一起
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
Sir, stay in the vehicle!
先生 待在车里
Is there a problem, officer?
出什么事了 警官
Put your hands in the air, now!
手举在空中 现在
I'm unarmed. I told you to stay in the van!
我没有武器 我叫你待在车里
Is there a problem?
这儿出什么事了吗
Don't move. I'm not moving.
别动 我没动
Is there a problem?
出什么事了
Something wrong? You in the car, don't move!
出什么问题了 车里的人 不许动
Don't point that gun at my kids!
别拿枪对着我孩子
Hands where I can see them.
把手放我能看到的地方
Where are you going? I said stay in the car!
你要去哪 我让你待在车里
What are you doing?
你做什么
Hands in the air!
手举在空中
Don't shoot.
别开枪
On the ground! Get on the ground, now!
趴下 给我趴下
Get back in the car! On the ground! Get on the ground!
回车里去 趴下
It's ok, officer. Get on the ground!
没什么事 警官 趴下
On your knees! Don't shoot!
跪在地上 别开枪
Drive, Katie, go!
快开 凯蒂 快点
On your knees, now!
快点跪下
No! No! No! No, no, no!
别 别 别
Don't...please don't shoot!
别开枪
Don't shoot, don't shoot!
别开枪 别开枪
Please! Out of the car, now!
求你了 从车里出来 马上
Now! Now!
现在 现在
Turn off the van! No, no. Don't shoot.
关掉引擎 别 别开枪
They haven't done anything!
他们什么都没做
They're kids! Those are my children!
他们只是孩子 我们的孩子
They are innocent! Out of the vehicle!
他们是无辜的 从车里出来
Do not shoot!
别开枪
Katie, dad wants you to go! Why aren't you going?!
凯蒂 爸爸要你走 你为什么不走
Do you hear me? Now!
没听到我说的吗 快出来
Don't!
不要
Turn it off!
关掉引擎
Throw the keys out and exit the van!
把钥匙扔出来 然后下车
Hands in the air... Slowly.
手举起来 慢点
On your knees.
跪下来
Everyone on your knees, hands behind your head.
所有人都跪下 双手抱头
Why did you give up?
为什么放弃了
We had a plan!
我们计划好的
I can't, daddy. I'm sorry. I just...
我做不到 爸爸 对不起 我...
I can't run anymore.
我不想再逃跑了
All of you on your knees, I want you hands behind your head.
所有人都跪下 双手抱头
She's right.
她是对的
She's right.
她是对的
It's going to be ok, baby.
会没事的 宝贝
It's ok.
没有事的
Please, sir, on your knees, all of you.
先生 跪下 都跪下
Dispatch, this is 420. I have four suspects pending question.
总部 我是420 捕获四名嫌犯
Two male, two female.
两男两女
Roger, they're in route.
收到 他们在路了
Be brave for your mom, ok?
为了你妈妈 要勇敢点
Stay together.
呆在一起
I'll see you soon.
我不久就来看你们
I am so sorry, daddy!
我很抱歉 爸爸
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表