剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
All right.
好吧
Let's say she really is guilty.
假设她真的有罪
But what if the police can't solve the crime
万一警♥察♥查不清这件疑案
and you are the only one who knows the truth?
而你是唯一了解真♥相♥的 你该怎么办
Scrub brush.
板刷给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, of course I know Rita and Kirk Jansen.
我当然认识詹森两夫妇
They're like the power couple of Grandview real estate.
他们是美景镇房♥产业的黄金搭档
They're married. They're successful.
他们婚姻美满 事业有成
They're witty. They're charming.
他们机智诙谐 男才女貌
They get all the best listings.
他们总能拿到最好的房♥源信息
Sound like you're the president of their fan club.
你的口气听起来像是他们的后援团主席
Oh, are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑
I pretty much hate them.
我恨死他们了
Kirk beat me out for the Golden Key 2 years ago.
柯克在两年前抢了我的金匙奖
Golden key? Yeah.
金匙奖 是
It's a sales award from the realty association,
专为房♥地♥产♥销♥售♥业界而设的
and he doubled his listings after that.
获奖之后 他的房♥源信息翻了一番
And you wanna know why? Because...
想知道原因吗 那是因为...
He's a genius.
他是个天才
Listen to this.
听好了
"The kitchen will make you want to kick off your shoes,
屋内的厨房♥会让你不禁想要脱掉鞋子
"pour a glass of ice cold prosecco
从不锈钢材质的冰箱里
from the stainless steel fridge
拿出一瓶冰镇美酒 给自己倒上一杯
while Sinatra croons on the room-to-room digital sound system."
聆听数码影院中飘出辛纳屈的轻声吟唱
I mean, it's poetry.
太诗情画意了
Ok. So then if they were such a perfect couple,
他们若真是令人艳羡的模范夫妻
Then how come he said that she wanted to murder him?
那他又怎会说 她想要谋杀他呢
I mean, something obviously went sour at some point.
这背后一定有不为人知的秘密
Wait. Didn't we have a rule
等等 我们不是约定好
where we let the police figure out who-dunnits when they can?
不干预警♥察♥办案的吗
Yeah, but if we're gonna cross this ghost over,
对 但我们若想让他超度
We need to figure out the why-dunnit, for lack of a better word.
就必须查清其中原委
Give me a shout when you do.
找到之后 告诉我一声
So you said that your wife wanted to murder you,
你说你的妻子想要谋杀你
And now you don't know why?
你怎会不知道其中缘由
He's here.
他在这
Hi, Kirk.
嗨 柯克
I'm really sorry about...
我很难过
You know. Yeah.
发生这样的事
It's simple. She hated me.
很简单 她讨厌我
Lots of married couples hate each other.
很多夫妇都讨厌彼此
How'd she do it, anyway?
可她会对你做什么呢
You don't wanna know.
你还是不知道的好
If we're gonna help you, we have to know.
如果我们要帮你 就得了解清楚
Well, trust me. It was horrible.
相信我 真的很可怕
All I can say is everything about Rita is toxic.
我只能说 丽塔浑身都是毒
I wouldn't put it past her if she poisoned me.
她会下毒于我 也不奇怪
I...you know, I would have walked barefoot
为了她 我愿意上刀山
over burning, broken glass for her.
下火海
I did everything I could
我竭尽所能
to make her happy.
去取悦于她
Obviously not happy enough.
明显 她还是不够开心
Who's there?
谁在那里
Kirk?
柯克
That's how she killed me.
她就是这样杀了我的
Since you asked.
这问题我回答了
Anaphylactic shock.
过敏性休克
He died from allergies?
他死于过敏症吗
It can happen.
有这可能
I mean, the symptoms you described sounded like a severe reaction.
根据你描述的症状 过敏反应非常严重
Ok, was it from something he touched, inhaled, or ate?
是接触物品导致 还是吸入或是食物
I don't know. We'll have to wait for the tox screen to come back, but, uh,
不知道 得等毒药检验报告出来 不过
The police think he was poisoned.
警方认为被是中毒
Yeah, so does the ghost.
鬼魂也这么认为
I mean, could his wife have deliberately
会不会是他妻子故意
exposed him to something that he was allergic to?
把他过敏的东西放在他面前呢
Absolutely, but did she drag him down to that basement by herself?
很可能 不过是她把他拖进地下室的吗
Actually, I overheard the police saying
这一点 我无意中听到警♥察♥说
that he crawled in there on his own.
是他自己爬进去的
In a $2,000 suit?
身穿价值两千元的西服吗
He was a realtor, you know.
他是个房♥产经纪人
Maybe the building was one of his listings,
也许那屋子是他的待售房♥产之一
Or maybe he was there doing some sort of inspection.
或者他是去那里做些检查
Whatever it is, he's not coughing it up.
不管怎样 他心不甘情不愿
So to speak.
可以这样说
Eli?
伊莱吗
No, Delia.
不 是迪莉娅
I wanna see if she can get me the skinny on that building.
我想让她帮查一下那栋楼
Bye. Bye.
拜拜 拜拜
Watch the magic ball.
看这个魔术球
I think I've seen this one.
这魔术我见过
Well, it's a lovely classic brownstone,
是一栋漂亮的古典赤褐色砂石建筑
And it was sold twice within the past few months.
在过去几个月里 被售出了两次
So somebody flipped it?
购买♥♥人转卖♥♥了吗
Well, if they did, they weren't very smart,
若真如此 就太笨了
Because they took a huge loss.
这么做 损失巨大
Well, did either represent the buyer or seller?
他们夫妻有代理买♥♥方或卖♥♥方吗
Both transactions were private.
不知 交易是私下进行的
It was sold by some company named Brokerage Investments,
房♥屋由一家叫"经纪人投资"的公♥司♥售出
And before that, it was purchased by Arcmod Limited.
在那之前 是由阿克莫德有限公♥司♥买♥♥下
I wonder if Rita or Kirk have anything to do with those companies.
不知丽塔和柯克与这些公♥司♥有没有来往
Well, according to the chain of title, they didn't,
从则循产权链来看 和他们无关
But, you know, it's not really hard to hide those kind of things.
但想要隐藏这些信息 其实也不难
Abracadabra.
嗡嘛呢叭咪哞
There's an open house tomorrow, a big property that Rita's listing.
明天丽塔有一栋大房♥产举♥行♥开放日
I'm sure people from her work are gonna be there.
她的同事肯定都会去的
I could go, ask some questions, see what they know.
我可以去向他们打听一下
Let me guess. The ball's disappeared,
让我猜下 球不见了
And now it's in your pocket.
然后出现在你口袋里
That one's easy.
这太简单了
You know, it still just doesn't explain
我还是弄不懂
what Kirk was doing crawling around in that basement.
柯克爬进地下室去做什么
That building wasn't even for sale,
那栋房♥子不是待售的
So he wouldn't have had any interest in it.
他不可能会对那房♥子感兴趣
Hey, check this out.
瞧我的
Cool.
太酷了
Bet you can't do this.
你一定变不了这个
Abracadabra.
嗡嘛呢叭咪哞
Do that again.
再来一次
He is good.
他真厉害
Really good.
真厉害
How'd you do that?
你怎样做到的
A magician never tells.
魔术师从不泄密
Remember?
记得吗
Well, that's weird.
太诡异了
Magic is weird.
魔术要的就是诡异
No, no, no. Not that.
不 不 不是说那个
My camera. How did these photographs get here?
我的照相机 怎么会有这些照片的呢
Because you just took them.
因为你刚刚拍的啊
No. Sorry. I...I just saw Rita kissing another guy.
不 抱歉 我刚看见丽塔在吻别的男人
A guy that wasn't Kirk?
那男人不是柯克吗
Yeah.
对
I guess there's a lot more to the story than the ghost is letting on.
看来事实比鬼魂透露的要复杂的多
I guess.
看来如此
Oh, yeah. You bet there is.
对 你猜的没错
Rita was cheating on you?
丽塔出轨了吗
She's also plotting with that hottie
她还和那个帅哥密谋
on how they can get their hands on my $2 million life insurance policy.
企图染指我那两百万人生保险金
That's why she killed me.
这就是她杀我的原因
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表