剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表
Looks like Katie's family is haunted.
凯蒂家好像是在闹鬼
But I guess you already knew that.
你应该已经知道了
Yeah. Melinda had a vision when we were at the house.
去她家时 梅林达看到了意象
Here. Thanks.
给 谢谢
I'm so sorry, honey. Look at you.
真抱歉 看看你
Are you ok? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 我没事
Any idea who the ghost is?
知道鬼是谁吗
We don't know.
不知道
Actually, it turns out there's a lot we don't know.
事实上 我们不知道的事还有很多
In my vision, Katie's parents and brother,
在意象里 凯蒂的父母和弟弟
they had no faces.
他们没有脸
So we did a little bit more research.
我们做了进一步调查
You know, I went back over the rental application,
我重新看了租♥房♥♥申请
The credit check.
信♥用♥卡♥记录
I thought if I could go back a few more years than I first had...
我以为 如果再往前查几年
Find anything Nothing, literally.
有线索了吗 完全没有
There's no previous employment,
没有以前的工作信息
No rentals, no resume,
没有租♥房♥♥记录 没有简历
Everything we looked at was a dead end.
每一条线索都断了
Yeah, and we even checked their places and dates of birth,
我们还查了他们的住址和出生日期
And the county clerk had no record of them.
郡里没有他们的记录
So that's why they had no faces.
所以他们才没有脸
They don't exist.
因为他们并不存在
So how did the entire family fall off the grid?
一大家人怎会凭空从记录中消失呢
Well, it's not that hard these days.
这事现在不难办
I mean, you can get a social and get credit reports,
网上可以弄到社保和信用记录
even a college degree online.
还能搞到大学文凭
Yeah, but why? I mean, who would want to do that?
但为什么 谁会这么做呢
People who don't want to be found.
想隐姓埋名的人
Right. Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb
好吧 我大胆假设
and say people who are on the run.
是在逃亡的人
Ok, so, someone besides the ghost is after them.
也就是说 除了鬼魂 还有人在追他们
Right. Right.
是的 没错
But why would a whole family go into hiding?
但一家人为何要东躲西♥藏♥
Ah, they did something illegal.
他们做过违法的事
They committed a crime.
犯过罪
Yeah, or they didn't commit a crime
或者他们没有犯罪
And they witnessed one.
而是目击了某件犯罪
Wait, so you're thinking witness protection?
你觉得他们是受保护证人
You could always ask detective Blair about this.
这种事 不妨问问布莱尔警官
Yeah, but even if she was willing,
即使她愿意
Do you think she'd get anywhere?
你觉得她能查到什么吗
I mean, their identities are protected, right?
他们的身份是保密的
Yeah, but it's worth a try.
但值得一试
You haven't even seen this ghost, have you?
你还没见过这个鬼魂吧
No.
还没
So really, it could be anybody.
这么说 鬼魂可能是任何人
A murderer, victim, man, woman.
谋杀犯 受害人 男人 女人
Ok, you're making this sound a lot harder than I thought.
你把事情搞得越来越复杂了
Sorry.
抱歉
Wait a minute. Ned's in a good position to find out.
等一下 内德是找出答案的最佳人选
Why don't you keep asking him to hang out with the girl?
不如让他继续跟那女孩交往
Yeah. Something tells me I won't have to ask.
当然 还用我告诉他吗
Hey, I'm just leaving now.
我刚出门
Katie. I'll see you soon.
凯蒂 一会见
Katie, hey.
凯蒂
Hey, I left you a message. How are you?
我给你留言了 你还好吗
Good. Fine. Just busy.
挺好的 有点忙
And I'm late to meet someone.
我约了人 要迟到了
Oh, really? Who, your brother?
是吗 见你弟弟吗
A friend. Ok.
一个朋友 好吧
Hey, what's this deal with all the mud, anyways?
那些泥浆到底是怎么回事
And your parents leaving the house with dinner still in the oven?
你♥爸♥妈把晚饭放在烤箱里就出门了
They left a meal for us, so what?
他们给我们留的晚饭 怎么了
I thought it was nice.
我觉得很贴心
They didn't really seem to want me there.
他们很不高兴我去你家
They're protective.
他们是为了保护我
What are they protecting you from?
保护你什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
All the weird stuff that happens to your family.
你家里发生的那些怪事
The bottles blowing up at the gas station?
在加油站 那些爆开的瓶子
What do you think it's all about?
你觉得这是怎么回事
Katie, hey.
凯蒂
You can trust me, I swear.
你可以相信我的 我发誓
I think you should stay away from me.
你应该离我远点
Is that what you want?
你真的想这样吗
Or stop asking questions I can't answer.
不要问那些我无法回答的问题
Maybe I can help.
也许我可以帮你
You said whatever I don't want to tell you...
你说过 只要我不想说
I don't have to know. I remember.
我都没必要知道 我记得
It's different now.
情况变了
Katie, I'm worried about you.
凯蒂 我担心你
Ned...
内德
You asked me to trust you,
你让我相信你
so why can't you trust me?
为什么你不能相信我呢
Please.
求你了
It's the only way this can work.
这是唯一的办法
Ned thinks Katie knows about the ghost.
内德觉得 凯蒂知道鬼魂的事
Yeah, but he doesn't know what they're running from.
但他不知道 他们在逃避什么
Can't run from a ghost,
不可能逃得过鬼魂
so it has to be a real person.
所以 肯定是逃避某个人
Maybe the ghost is doing all these public hauntings
也许是鬼故意搞出这些事
because it wants them to get caught.
是想让他们被抓住
No.
不可能
I'm right here, and I'm ready to listen.
我在这等着 等着鬼魂来
Whoever this is wants them to run.
这家伙是想要他们逃跑
Can you imagine? Just all those new houses and jobs
你能想象吗 不断换住所 换工作
and schools and friends.
换学校 换朋友
Always lying about who you are and where you came from.
不得不隐瞒身份 隐瞒过去
It's gotta be torture.
这太痛苦了
Yeah. This ghost definitely wants revenge.
正式 这鬼魂显然意在报仇
On the whole family?
报复全家人吗
What did they do?
他们到底做了什么
Hey, Delia,
你好 迪莉娅
Melinda.
梅林达
Hey, Mike.
你好 迈克
Is everything ok with the house?
房♥子还可以吧
Oh, yeah, great. My mom loves it.
挺好的 我妈妈很喜欢那房♥子
Really? Even with all the mud?
是吗 到处是泥浆也喜欢
Oh, Ned told you about that broken pipe, huh?
内德告诉你水管破了的事
My dad didn't want you to sweat it.
我爸不想让你担心
He just fixed it himself.
他自己修好了
That was really thoughtful of him.
想得真周到
Anyway. Oh, um, my mom dug that gift basket you gave her,
对了 我妈收下了你送她的礼物篮
and she hates to let a good mason jar go to waste.
不想糟蹋了这只玻璃罐
So she wanted me to drop this by. It's raspberry.
她让我顺路带过来 是树莓酱
Just shut up, Lydia!
别说了 莉迪亚
Wait!
等等
No, no, no, no!
不 不 不
Wait! No, please!
等等 求你了
No, please!
不要 求求你
I said shut up!
我让你闭嘴
Oh, I'm such a klutz. I...
我真是笨手笨脚的
I got it.
我来收拾吧
Uh, anyway...
那么
I gotta run.
我得走了
That boy wanted to hurt that girl.
他想要伤害那个女孩
That's his necklace.
是他项链的图案
Is he asleep?
他睡了吗
He's out cold.
睡得很熟
剧集 | 鬼语者(2005) | 导航列表