剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
真不知你一直以来是如何承受的
I don't know how you live with it all the time.
我很感激
I'm just grateful
恶灵骑士遵守了协议 回到了你身上
Ghost Rider kept its part of the deal and went back to you.
你知道他为什么会愿意做协议吧
You know why he made the deal in the first place, right?
我知道
I do.
你会告诉其他人吗
Are you gonna tell the others?
不
No.
我也要拜托你别说
And I'd ask that you don't, either.
时候到了我会说的
I will when it's time.
我第一次见到你跟霍普时
When I first saw you with Hope, I, uh...
我就明白了你为什么不愿回来
...I understood why you didn't want to come back.
我自己也太执着
I didn't make it easy.
她...
She was...
我很抱歉我想让你跟她分离
I feel terrible that I tried to pull you away from her
更抱歉的是我们救不了她
and worse that we couldn't save her.
你能原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
没什么需要原谅的
There's nothing to forgive.
跟她在一起的那些年 做她的父亲
Those years with her, as a father,
那会永远存留在我心中
it'll always be a part of me.
但那也让我看到了
But they also gave me a glimpse
我在这里可以拥有的人生
of a life I could have here...
跟你一起
with you.
你真得马上走吗
You really have to leave right away?
嗯
Yeah.
我得把书送去安全的地方
I have to get this book someplace safe.
替我照看着我弟弟
Keep an eye on my brother?
传送门就要好了
The gateway's almost ready.
不需要
Don't need it.
我们上次别过后我学了些新本事
I've learned a few things since you saw me last.
我不羡慕你
I don't envy you.
我还想跟你说这话呢
I was gonna say the same to you.
他什么意思
What did he mean by that?
和风接收到了无线电通讯
We picked up radio chatter on the Zephyr.
好消息是 塔伯特还活着
The good news is, is that Talbot is alive.
他陷入了昏迷 但活着
He's in a coma, but alive.
坏消息是 他们知道我们在这儿
The bad news is they know we're here,
他们在赶来了
and they're on their way.
嗯 你们该趁来得及赶紧走
Yeah, you should go while you can.
嗯 我们都要走
Yeah, we're all going.
不 我要留下
No, I'm gonna stay.
这都怪我
This is my fault --
艾达 生化机器人替身 那些死亡
Aida, the LMDs, all the deaths.
那不是神盾局的错
Those aren't on S.H.I.E.L.D.
是我
Those are on me.
我可以解释说
And, uh, I can explain
是我建了向塔伯特开枪的生化机器人替身
that I built the LMD that shot Talbot.
-这样 -菲兹
- That way -- - Fitz.
我们都进入了框架
We were all in the Framework together.
我们知道那个世界多么混乱困惑
We understand how confusing and screwed-up that world is.
相信我 我恐怕要好多年
And trust me, it's gonna take me years
才能消化那里发生的一切
to process everything that happened in there.
但我唯一不需要时间就能理解的
But the one thing that I don't need time to understand
就是我们要共进退
is that we are all in this together.
我不久前还想承担一切过错
I tried to take the blame for everything not too long ago.
我染了头发 我逃跑了
I dyed my hair. I ran away.
我以为 跟团队分离
I thought that separating myself from the team
就能保护你们
would help me protect it.
但事实上 我只是迷失了
But in truth, I kind of just lost myself.
是你把我拽了回来
And you -- you were the one who pulled me back in.
这不怪你
This is not on you, okay?
我们都在那里迷失了自己
We all lost ourselves in there.
是啊 或许你要很久
And yeah, it might take you a long time
才会原谅自己
to forgive yourself.
但我代表团队说
But speaking on behalf of the team,
你不需要为任何事道歉
you have nothing to apologize for.
如果要付出代价
If there's a price to pay,
我们一起付出
we pay it together.
阿门
Amen.
还有谁饿了吗
Anybody else hungry?
我不是说我们肯定会被关起来
I'm not saying we're definitely gonna get locked up,
但如果是
but if we are,
先吃口饭也好
wouldn't mind grabbing a bite to eat first.
虽然永生是不可能了
Though immortality may have eluded me...
但这样或许也好
...perhaps it's for the best.
毕竟
After all...
没有我心爱的艾格妮丝相伴 永生有何意义
...what is eternity without my beloved Agnes by my side?
这就是世界结束的方式
This is the way the world ends.
不是随着一声巨响 而是
Not with a bang, but a --
要知道 这好像是我们好久以来
You know, I think this is the first time
第一次齐聚一堂
we've all been together in a really long time.
还有人想吃点馅饼吗
Anybody have room for some pie?
好吧 有苹果派 草莓派 大黄派
Okay, so we have apple, strawberry, rhubarb,
还有巧克力香蕉奶油派
and chocolate banana cream.
来了
Here we go.
菲利普·J·科尔森
Phillip J. Coulson.
是我
Yep, that's me.
你抓到我们了 真厉害
You got us. Nice job.
断电这招真不错
And hey, congrats on the whole power-outage thing.
很有气氛
It was very ominous.
窗口还有不到两分钟就关闭
The window closes in less than two minutes.
带走他们
Take them.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
好了 菲尔 风景看够了
All right, Phil, enough sight-seeing.
继续工作吧
Get back to work.
深切缅怀我们的朋友 鲍沃斯·布斯
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表