剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Go.
一名特工被杀
One agent was killed.
其他人在贝塞斯达跟丢了车
The others lost the vehicle in Bethesda.
我们正在那一带排查
We're canvassing the area.
就一个姑娘
It was one girl.
她有帮手 熟知我们的战术
One girl with help, who knew our tactics.
或许帮她的人
Maybe whoever helped her...
还做了这个
also made this.
这不是假证
It's not a forgery.
有内鬼
A mole.
这可是很严重的指控
Well, that's a serious charge.
有人背叛了我们
Someone is betraying us.
我父亲总说
You know, my father always said
有信任才有背叛
you have to have trust to be betrayed.
把这内鬼当作肿瘤
Treat this mole like a cancer.
我会亲自切除它
I'll cut it out myself.
你以前失败过
Well, you failed before.
别忘了坎布里奇事件
Never forget how it felt at Cambridge.
探测器记录下他们了吗
Did the Dwarfs record these people?
视频被直接送去给局长了
The footage was sent straight to the Director.
是局长要求的
By request.
你见到菲兹了吧
You saw Fitz, didn't you?
他跟其他人一样吗
Is he like the others?
被洗♥脑♥了
Brainwashed?
是的 他...
Yeah, he was...
变了
different.
但西蒙斯 他们都变了
But, Simmons, they all are.
好可怕
It's scary.
为什么要做这样的改变
Why change things like this?
毫无道理
It makes no sense.
拉德克里夫想在框架中去除人们的痛苦
Radcliffe tried to take away people's pain in the Framework.
等等 没错
Wait. You're right.
梅最大的痛苦是在巴林岛杀了那女孩
May's biggest pain was killing the girl in Bahrain.
改变这个
You take that away,
导致了波士顿数百个孩子被杀
and hundreds of kids are killed in Boston.
科尔森过上了平静生活
And Coulson is leading a quiet life.
我担心他已经变了个人
I'm worried he's not the same man.
他真让他们抓了个孩子
He really let them take a kid?
他们对菲兹做了什么
And what did they do to Fitz
把这里的他变成了那么恶劣的人
to make him such an ugly person here?
这个简单
Well, that one's easy.
他们把你从他生命中偷走了
They stole you from his life.
如果他根本不认识我呢
What if he never knew me?
如果他记不起来了呢
What if he can't remember?
这个现实毫无瑕疵
This -- This reality is flawless.
-它诱惑你上钩 -是啊
- It lures you in. - I know, I know.
真不敢相信我都做了什么
Can't even believe what I found myself doing.
我
I...
我查了下林肯
I looked up Lincoln.
我审讯了维杰 就因为他是异人
I -- I -- I interrogated Vijay for being an Inhuman.
我才来到这里一天
And I have been here one day.
梅都进来几周了
May's been here weeks.
她以为这就是她的全部生活
She thinks it's her whole life.
几个选择 几个人生
A few choices and a few lives.
拉德克里夫做了个模拟
Radcliffe ran a simulation.
现在就变成了可怕的新世界
Now it's a brave new terrifying world.
好吧
Okay.
我们得出去
We need to get out.
什么 不...
What? N--
不 我们不能丢下他们
No, we can't leave them.
我们得跟悠悠球谈谈 想好计划再来
We have to talk to Yo-Yo and come back with a game plan,
带上支援
with backup.
我在这里没有异能
I don't have powers here.
好吧
Okay.
我们怎么还在这里
Why are we still here?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
这该能切断我们跟框架的联♥系♥
This should disconnect us from the Framework,
唤醒我们
wake us up.
他们知道我们在这儿
They know we're here.
你该死了的
You're supposed to be dead.
有人改写了我们的撤退口代码
Someone re-coded our exit.
我们被困住了
We're trapped.
晚上好 夫人
Good evening, Madame.
利奥波德
Leopold.
进来
Come in.
这些颠覆分子 真不能小瞧了他们
These...subversives need to be taken seriously.
看来他们在九头蛇内部安了个内鬼
Apparently, they've got a mole inside Hydra.
叛徒
A traitor.
我知道
I know.
我已经加强了警戒
I've tightened security.
消除了一个漏洞让他们无法逃脱
Eliminated a loophole for their escape.
接下来 我们收紧套索
Next, we tighten the noose.
那么 你在监控他们
So, you have surveillance on them?
他们中的一人 是的
On one of them, yes.
我想看看
I'd like to see it.
不行
No.
你的工作很重要
Your work is too important
不该被这些罪犯分心
to be distracted by these criminals.
我不会眼看着
I won't stand by
他们企图摧毁我们建造的一切
as they try to destroy everything that we have built.
我必须保护它
I have to protect that.
我必须保护你 我...
I have to protect you. I have --
你的愤怒是解决不了问题的
Your anger won't solve this.
我们需要的是你的创造力
It's your creativity that we need.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
你是谁
Who are you?
你跟那个人是一起的吗
Are you with the other person?
这可不行
This is not okay.
科尔森
Coulson...
我需要你记起我
I need you to remember me.
对不起 我们没见过
I'm sorry. We haven't met.
我们见过
We have.
求你 记起我吧
Please...remember me.
不 这不是真的
No. This isn't real.
你并不在这里
You're not here.
我在 我在
I am. I am.
求你
Please.
记起我吧
Remember me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不记得
I don't.
这不怪你
It's not your fault.
只是
It's just...
每当遭遇艰难 我就会来找你
you're the person that I go to when things get heavy.
这个世界好可怕
And this world is scary,
一切都没道理
and nothing makes sense, and...
你是我最接近亲人的人了
You're the closest thing I have to family.
我希望 内心深处 你也能感到
So I just hope that deep down, you feel it, too.
黛西
Daisy?
深切缅怀我们的朋友 比尔·帕克斯顿
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表