剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
又是我 菲尔·科尔森
It's me again -- Phil Coulson.
我向九头蛇告发了你
I called Hydra on you.
我错了
My bad.
都过去了
Water under the proverbial bridge.
能见到你太高兴了 长官
I'm so glad to see you, sir.
据说 在现实世界中
Apparently, in the real world,
我有机械手
I have a robot hand.
多酷啊
Pretty cool, right?
在这个世界 他自♥制♥肥皂
And here, he makes his own soap.
-是嘛 -是啊
- How about that. - I do.
-你也该这么做 -好了
- You should, too. - Okay.
我们得走了
We need to move.
九头蛇回来抓科尔森了
Hydra came back for Coulson.
沃德提醒了我们 但我们险些没逃出来
Ward warned us away, but we barely made it out.
幸亏有格兰特·沃德
Oh, thank goodness for Grant Ward.
我也不喜欢
I don't love it, either,
但这是他第二次帮我们了
but this is the second time he's helped us.
我不想这么说
And so I hate to say this,
但我觉得我们可以信任他
but I think we can trust him.
直到我们不能
Until we can't.
背叛最亲近的人是他的特点
Betraying those closest to him is his signature move.
现在我们需要找个安全的地方
For now, we just need to get somewhere safe.
沃德安排了时间地点让我们去见抵抗组织
Ward set up a time and place for us to meet the Resistance.
还要交换口令什么的
It's a whole password-exchange thing.
真的吗
Bona fides?
我一直想做那个
I always wanted to do that.
或者 我在想
Or, I've been thinking...
我能不能联♥系♥菲兹
What if I reached out to Fitz?
西蒙斯 我们已经讨论过了
Simmons, we've b-- we've been over this.
如果你能让科尔森想起来
If you were able to get through to Coulson,
那我也一定能让菲兹记起我
then surely I could get Fitz to remember me.
菲兹不一样 这里的他不一样
Fitz is not the same. He's different here.
这个现实或许黑白颠倒
This reality may be upside down,
但菲兹还是菲兹
but Fitz is still Fitz.
他仍是个好人
He's still a good person.
但他是九头蛇的二号♥人物
Who happens to be second in command at Hydra.
对 也就是说他有资源
Yeah, which means he has resources,
更不用说还了解框架
not to mention Framework expertise,
我们需要这个好离开拉德克里夫的九头蛇水晶球
which we'll need to get out of Radcliffe's Hydra snow globe.
霍顿·拉德克里夫 那位科学家
Holden Radcliffe, the scientist?
我
I...
我之前看过一些东西
I-I saw something a while back,
就剪了下来 我
and I cut it out. I...
这里
Here it is.
"著名九头蛇科学家致力于异人解药"
"Famed Hydra scientist working on Inhuman cure."
我觉得他不太对劲
Something felt off about him.
你认识他吗 我们认识他吗
Do you know him? Do we know him?
拉德克里夫为什么会在这儿
Why would Radcliffe be in here?
我不知道 但是想想
I don't know. But think about it.
他建造了框架 也就是说
He built the Framework, which means...
他能帮我们逃出去
He can help us get out.
对 有个问题
Yeah, one catch.
拍完这张照片后就再没人见过他了
Nobody's seen him since this photo was taken.
你们去见沃德的联络人
You guys meet up with Ward's contact.
我回三曲翼总部去查拉德克里夫在哪
I'll go back to the Triskelion and get a location on Radcliffe.
黛西 太危险了
Daisy, it's too dangerous.
没事 我快进快出
I'll be fine. I'll be in and out.
没人会发现我的
No one will even know I'm there.
找到她只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before we find her.
我们扣押了多位异人同情...
We've detained several Inhuman sympath--
解散 特工
Dismissed, Agent.
为一个颠覆分子这么大动干戈
All this for one subversive?
为什么不让我帮你
Why won't you let me help you?
我现在需要你专注于你的工作
I need you focused on your work right now.
镜子项目进度超前
Project Looking Glass is ahead of schedule.
告诉我究竟怎么回事
Tell me what's really going on.
没事 我正在处理
It's fine. I'm handling it.
奥菲莉娅 我见过那个眼神
Ophelia, I know that look.
你很担心
You're worried.
她是谁
Who is she?
没谁 她不重要
No one. She doesn't matter.
她想谋害我
She's plotting against me.
我得找到她
I need to find her
并找出都有谁在帮她
and expose anyone who's helping her.
我会派我的小队去
I'll send my team.
我们会消除威胁
Consider the threat eliminated.
你真的会为我做任何事 对不对
You'd really do anything for me, wouldn't you?
我愿为你穿越宇宙
I'd cross the universe for you.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我找到一条线索 有个人或许能彻底毁掉这里
I got a lead on someone who could take down this whole place.
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
好吗 我觉得他们发现我了
All right? I think they're on to me.
你别在我耳边呼气
Listen, this will go a lot faster
我也能更快点
if you would quit mouth-breathing on me.
霍顿·拉德克里夫 奥杰吉厄岛
九头蛇夫人的保密文件
Madame Hydra's restricted files?
你真是疯了
You have lost your mind.
都是肥皂害得
The soap made me do it.
我们走
Let's go.
站住
Hold it!
斯凯 你得跟我们走一趟
Skye, you need to come with us.
我拿下梅 你拿下剩下的人
I'll take May, you take the others.
等我们到门口之后
When we get to the door --
把这个交给西蒙斯 她知道该怎么办
Get this to Simmons. She'll know what to do.
斯凯
Skye --
我不会有事的 走吧
I'll be fine. Go.
根据沃德的情报
According to Ward's intel,
这个无人机五秒后就会离开
the drone should leave in five seconds.
这个叫沃德的人
This Ward guy --
在现实世界 他是我们的人吗
where we're from, he's a friend of ours?
曾经是
He was.
但是结局并不好
Didn't end well.
你是我们的联络人吗
I take it you're our contact?
此季格外多雨
For the season, it's been unusually rainy.
无论是雨是晴
Rain or shine,
我雨伞常随身
the man with the umbrella is always ready.
怎么 我说错了吗
What? Did I say it wrong?
手伸出来
Hands out front.
手腕并起来
Wrists together.
真是的 有这必要吗
Honestly, is this really necessary?
太赞了
Cool!
我是杰弗里·梅斯
I'm Jeffrey Mace.
欢迎来到神盾局
Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
抱歉给你们蒙上头 但如今不敢轻信任何人
Sorry about the hoods, but trust is a luxury these days.
话虽这么说 沃德给你们担♥保♥了
That being said, Ward vouched for you,
所以我很乐意为你们提供避难所
so I'm happy to provide you sanctuary.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
我叫珍玛·西蒙斯 这位是
My name is Jemma Simmons, and this is --
菲尔·科尔森
Phil Coulson.
真不敢相信真的是你
I can't believe it's really you.
爱国者
The Patriot!
抵抗组织的异人领袖
The Inhuman leader of the Resistance.
他可是个大人物
He's kind of a big deal!
叫我杰弗里就行了
Jeffrey's fine.
"爱国者"我觉得有点过了
The Patriot's a little much for my taste.
天啊 我梦到过你战衣的样子
Man, I dreamed about what your suit would look like.
我画了一些草图
I made a few sketches,
但这个真是酷多了
but this is actually way cooler.
这地方 发生了什么
This place -- what happened here?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表