剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I'm not worried we're gonna fall.
我担心的是你对我的隐瞒
Worried about what you're not telling me.
我们为什么要躲在这里
Why are we hiding in here?
是因为我
It's because of me.
我以前是个神盾局特工 后来离开了
I used to be an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., but I left,
现在局长在到处找我
and now the Director's hunting me down.
那罗比和我为什么也要藏
Why do Robbie and I have to hide?
你不是也是神盾局特工吗
Aren't you a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent, too?
-是啊 但是... -够了
- Yes, he is, but - Stop.
我感谢你的心意 但是
I appreciate what you're trying to do here, but...
我不能再骗他了
I can't lie to him anymore.
你有权知道真♥相♥
You deserve the truth.
全部真♥相♥
All of it.
当年
伊莱舅舅知道你借他的车吗
Uncle Eli know you're borrowing his car?
你怎么没去睡 小子
Why aren't you in bed, boy?
没上快班 不需要练足球
Bed's for people who aren't taking honors classes,
不想上大学的人才能睡觉
who don't have soccer practice, who don't want to go to college.
你怎么没睡觉
So why aren't you in bed?
有机会赚钱
Business opportunity.
你又赛车了
You're racing again?
没办法
What can I say?
这家伙简直是个自动提款机
This cholo's like an ATM.
我上周赢了他一千块 现在他想重赛
I won a grand off him last week. Now he wants a rematch.
是第五街的那人吗
Is that guy with the Fifth Street?
他们被称为疯子是有原因的
There's a reason they call them the Locos.
不 他不是那样的
Naw, he ain't like that.
他就是想赛车
He just likes to race.
来吗
You want to come?
不 不行
No, I can't.
还得完成科学课的实验室报告
Got to finish a lab report for science.
"只学不玩"
"All work, no play..."
才能进斯坦福和伯克利
Gets me into Stanford or Berkeley.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
但那能让你开心吗
But will it make you happy?
看看舅舅
Look at Tio.
他有一堆学位
He's got all those degrees,
买♥♥了这么好的车却没时间开
bought this sweet car, never has time to enjoy it.
他从来就知道工作
All he does is work.
你想像他一样吗
You want to be like him?
走吧
Come on.
活得尽兴一点
Live a little.
等我们回来 我帮你做作业
I'll help you with your homework when we get back.
好吧
Okay.
不过 你还是别帮我做作业了
But you are not helping me with my homework.
我还得拿A呢
Need to get an "A."
现在有什么变了
So, what is different now?
露西·鲍尔为什么认为她这次就能成功
Why does Lucy Bauer think that she can succeed this time?
她拿到了书
She has the book.
是啊 但她当年也有书
Yeah, but she had it back then, too.
不也还是炸成鬼了吗
Didn't stop her from getting ghost-toasted.
肯定是有什么
There must be something
有什么新的变数
something new.
你收到我发去的动力实验室物品清单了吗
Did you get my inventory from Momentum Labs?
嗯 我正看着呢
Yep. I'm looking at it just now.
他们似乎拿走了一切要紧的东西 除了...
It seems like they took everything crucial, apart from the main --
干什么啊
What the hell?!
局长命令
Director's orders.
楼梯井安全
Stairwell's clear.
对不起 既然是这样
I'm sorry. Well, in that case,
去检查显微镜和冰箱下面吧
you should check under the microscope and in the fridge,
那些异人可狡猾了
'cause those Inhumans can be tricky bastards.
告诉局长这根本是在白费功夫
Yeah, you can tell the Director this is just one giant snark hunt.
走廊安全
Hallway's clear.
那是英国人"浪费时间"的说法
That's British for a bloody waste of time.
好受点了吗
Feel better?
没有 完全没有
Nope. Not in the least.
我不喜欢他们像狩猎一样追踪黛西
'Cause I don't like the way they're hunting down Daisy like an animal.
我不信任新局长
I don't trust the new Director,
西蒙斯如果再不回我电♥话♥
and if Simmons doesn't call me back soon,
我真要...
I swear, I'm gonna...
你是担心她的安全
You worried about her safety,
还是你俩出现问题了
or are you two going through something?
或许都有吧
Not sure. Maybe both.
电力
Power.
没错 是电力
Yeah. It's power.
动力实验室不能提供足够电力
Momentum couldn't produce enough energy at their lab,
她需要有更强电力的地方
so she needs a place with more power.
我去查查看
I'll start looking into it.
你还在为那一晚的事自责
Are you still beating yourself up about that night?
哪一晚
What night?
他认为是他害我坐了轮椅
He blames himself that I'm in the chair.
本来就是我的错
'Cause it's my fault.
那是不走运
It was bad luck.
这世上根本没有"运气"
There's no such thing as luck.
只有决定 和后果
There's decisions and consequences.
我那晚做了太多不好的决定
And I made a whole lot of bad decisions that night.
比如带上你
Like bringing you along.
比赛时我们能开到多快
Hey, so how fast are we gonna go in this race?
首先 不是"我们"去比赛
First of all, we aren't racing, all right?
我去比 你在旁观战
I am. You're gonna watch.
其次
Secondly,
重点不是速度
it's not about fast.
而是扭矩
It's about torque.
0.25英里 0到60最大加速
Quarter mile, zero to 60, max acceleration.
怎么了
What?
你为什么不回去完成学业
How come you didn't go back and finish school?
你知道的
You know why.
那是当时了
That was then.
我们现在情况好多了
We're doing okay now.
你如果回学校 或许能像舅舅一样当工程师
I mean, if you went back, maybe you can be an engineer like Tio.
加布
Gabe,
我喜欢我的工作
I love what I do, man.
我做得好
I'm good at it.
再说 我更喜欢修车
Besides, I'd rather be working on cars
而不是在办公室里耗费生命
than getting worn down in an office.
你注意到舅舅最近怪怪的了吗
You noticed that Tio's been acting different lately.
是啊
Yeah.
是他在做的那个项目
It's this project he's working on.
他说他老板都失控了
Says his boss is out of control,
像是为权力发狂了
like he's gone power mad or something.
这又是一个我喜欢我工作的原因
See, that's another reason I like what I do.
我唯一需要担心的力 就是马力
Only power I got to worry about is horsepower.
拜托
Ah, come on.
赶紧走 老人家
iAndale, viejo!
我们还要赢钱呢
We got some money to make.
是第五街
Fifth Street!
趴下 我们能跑掉的
Just stay down! We'll get out of this!
我动弹不得
I couldn't move,
感觉不到我的腿
couldn't feel my legs.
我就躺在那里
I was just lying there.
我看到了你
And I saw you.
罗比
Robbie?
罗比
Robbie?!
不要
No!
不要
No!
我以为你肯定死了
I was sure you were dead.
我的确死了
'Cause I was dead.
科尔森呢
Coulson?
他还在陪局长呢
Uh, he's still escorting the Director around.
我需要查看一些编辑过的战略科学军团文件
I need access - to some redacted SSR files.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表