剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
本以为我这辈子算完了
Pretty sure my life was over.
这时有人找到了我
That's when someone came to me.
神盾局的特工吗
A S.H.I.E.L.D. agent?
他叫什么
What was his name?
她要是知道你默认是个男的 肯定会笑的
She'd laugh that you assumed it was a guy.
她叫维多利亚·汉德
Her name was Victoria Hand.
她是第一个告诉我 我能成为好人的
She was the first person to tell me I could be a good man.
而斯凯让我相信了这点
Skye was the one who made me believe it.
现在她有危险了
Now, she is in danger.
我不能袖手旁观
I can't just sit around and do nothing.
小心别送命 好吗
Try not to get killed, okay?
我们得更小心点
We need to be more cautious.
步行太冒险了 得找辆车
It's too risky on foot. We need wheels.
我们都已经叛国了
We already committed treason.
偷辆车又算什么
What's a little grand theft auto?
看到那表情了吗
You see that look?
或许她是种族歧视
Maybe she's just racist.
或是看到明星了
Or starstruck.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥警报 看到她们 联♥系♥九头蛇
拿到这些肯定很不容易
It must've been difficult to recover these.
我就是干这个的
It's what I do.
我只是难过把外公的相机弄丢了
I'm just bummed I lost my granddad's camera.
咆哮突击队的 是吧
Howling Commandos, right?
我一直想问你那个来着
I always meant to ask you about that.
"一直"是什么意思
What do you mean, "always"?
我只是...有听说
Uh, I -- I just -- I'd heard.
你在抵抗组织中名气挺大的
You're quite popular within the Resistance.
是吧
You know it.
镜子项目
不不不
No, no, no...
这是量子能控制技术
This is quantum-energy manipulation.
《黑暗神书》里的
Darkhold tech.
黑暗什么
Dark-who now?
我之前见过这机器
I've seen this machinery before.
可以无中生有地创造元素
It was designed to build elements from thin air.
这个看起来可以创造出
This -- This looks like it's creating something
更复杂的东西
even more complex.
那台机器需要大量能量
That machine required an immense amount of energy.
是由水电站供电的
It was powered by a hydroelectric dam.
毫无疑问 这个装置需要
No doubt, this device would need
更大的能量源
a more substantial energy source.
你之前在卧底的时候
Did you hear anything like that mentioned
有听说过类似的东西吗
when you were undercover?
没听说过什么水电站
Nothing about a dam,
不过我有听人谈起过往东运输什么零件
but I heard someone talking about shipping parts east
去个石油钻井平台
to some oil-drilling platform.
艾文诺夫在波罗的海的基地
Ivanov's base in the Baltic Sea.
艾达当然会在这里利用他的资产
Of course Aida's using his assets here.
她可能在这边也在跟他合作
She's probably working with him on this side, too.
等等 你在说什么
Wait. What are you talking about?
我可能知道这个机器在哪里建造了
I think I know where the machine is being built.
我们能不能开一架昆式战斗机去进行侦查
Can we take the Quinjet on a recon mission?
反正没人说不行
Nobody here to tell us no.
我去召集人手
I'll grab a team.
你确定爱国者死了吗
Are you sure the Patriot's dead?
我看到那栋楼塌在他身上了
I saw the building collapse on him.
有随身摄像机的录像可以证明
I have the body-cam footage to prove it.
机会来了
This is our window.
给我滚
Get out of here.
我们是抵抗组织的盟友
We are friends of the Resistance.
我知道你们是什么人
I know who you are.
警用频道都在说你们
There's chatter all over the police band.
我们没被跟踪 我们很小心
We weren't followed. We were careful.
还不够小心
Not careful enough.
米尔科曼 有敌情[联络]
Milkman, I have contact!
快走
Come on!
小心
Incoming!
沃德在哪里
Where's Ward?
他去找斯凯了
He went looking for Skye.
崔普利特特工呢
Agent Triplett?
和西蒙斯一起驾驶昆式战斗机执行侦察任务去了
Took the Quinjet on some kind of recon mission with Simmons.
缓一口气 出什么事了
Take a breath. What's going on?
一名外勤特工刚发来消息
One of our field agents just called in.
说他联络上了某个人
Said he had made contact with someone.
-是斯凯吗 -我不知道 能听到枪声
- Was it Skye? - I don't know. There was gunshots.
然后就挂断了
The line went dead.
可能是她 也可能是陷阱
Could be her, could be a trap.
以前都是由梅斯决定该怎么办的
Mace was always the one to make these calls.
我们去看看
Let's go check it out.
那后援呢
W-what about backup?
怎么过去 我们的人手不足
What about transport? W-we're spread too thin.
我来开车
I'll drive.
九头蛇公车应该能带我们安全到达
The Hydra bus should get us there in one piece.
你确定吗
You sure?
是啊 总得有人站出来
Yeah, somebody's got to step up.
我等会儿找你们汇合
I'll catch up with you, okay?
-李太太 -什么事
- Mrs. Lee. - Yeah.
你能照看霍普几个小时吗
Can you watch Hope for a couple of hours?
好的 别客气
Sure, whatever you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
火花塞
Sparkplug, uh...
我得出去一下 帮助神盾局
I have to take off for a little bit to help S.H.I.E.L.D.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
好吧
Okay.
那些床铺边有一些坏掉的对讲机
There's some busted walkie-talkies by the bunks over there.
也许你能教其他孩子怎么修好无线电
Maybe you can show the other kids how to fix a radio.
那得花点时间 不过没问题
That might take a while, but okay.
他还有气
He's still breathing,
但我们得另想办法离开
but we're gonna need to find another way to get out of here.
九头蛇要多久能破门而入
How long before Hydra busts down that door?
不会很久
Not long.
他们会按照SOP规程对付敌对异人
They'll be following S.O.P. for a hostile Inhuman.
六支队伍搜索区域
Six teams to sweep the area.
如果敌对者找到了掩护
And if the hostile's taken cover...
他们会下令空袭 回头再清理废墟
they'll call in an air strike and sort through the rubble later.
就像对爱国者那样
Like what they did with the Patriot?
是我
What I did.
空袭是我下的命令
That air strike was on my order.
你并不知道
You didn't know.
那也不能改变我做的事
Doesn't change what I did.
你不能为他们的谎言怪自己
You can't blame yourself for their lies.
你一发现真♥相♥ 就反抗了
Once you learned the truth, you fought back.
那才是我们需要的
That is what we need.
如果有更多人能看到你看到的
If more people see what you saw,
或许他们也会反抗
maybe they'll fight back, too.
她怎么样了
How is she?
没变化
No change.
巴克希的曝光报道很有效
Bakshi's exposé worked.
你找到他们了
You've found them?
涌入了大量公众举报
Tips from the public are pouring in.
有一个看来比较靠谱
One of them looks legitimate.
我已派人前往
I have men closing in on their location now.
我要亲自监督
I want to monitor this situation personally.
奥菲丽娅
Ophelia?
你醒了
You're awake.
利奥波德
Leopold...
完成它[了结它]
finish it.
我会的
I will. I will.
我们刚得知了他们的位置
We've just gotten word on their location --
不
No.
完成机器
Finish the machine.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表