剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他似乎不需要照顾
Doesn't seem like he needs it.
没有我 他会支撑不住的
Without me, his wheels, they would come off.
他晚上总一个人出去
You know, he's always out at night, always alone.
我以为是赌博 或许又去赛车了 或是贩毒
Thought it was gambling, maybe racing again, maybe drugs.
我不知道
I don't know.
但我知道 坏人会带来坏事
I do know bad things come from bad people.
你觉得我是坏人
And you think I'm one of them.
我还在观察
是监察者干的
The Watchdogs are behind this?
或是有人指使他们
Or someone's behind them.
这是有组织的全球范围内的袭击
This was an orchestrated worldwide attack.
而他们一直是在本土活动
Their turf has always been domestic.
有发现
Found something.
异人编号♥和地址
Asset numbers and addresses.
我就是担心这个
This is what I was afraid of.
这是异人注册名单上的
This is from the Inhuman Registration List.
每次异人出动
And every time an asset's on the move,
信息会自动更新
it's automatically updated.
所以他们才知道她在这儿
That's how they knew she was here.
他们怎么拿到的
How'd they get it?
不可能是神盾局泄露的
Pretty sure it didn't come out of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
但并不是只有我们掌握了这个
but we're not the only agency that has it.
更别提还有所有签署了《协议》的国家
Not to mention every nation that signed the Accords.
不管安保多么严格
Well, no matter how tight security is,
东西总能不翼而飞
things have a way of disappearing.
名单 武器 药品
Lists, weapons, meds.
如果他们在这儿搜寻异人
And if they're hunting Inhumans here,
其他城市肯定也是如此
they're hunting them in the other cities.
通讯中断 我们根本不能警告他们
With communications down, we have no way to warn them.
或许就能恢复了
Yeah, well, might not be that much longer,
我可能有办法解决了
'cause I think I can solve this.
靠喝酒吗
By getting tanked?
什么 不 我只需要软木塞
What? No, I just need the corks.
我还需要几根针和几碗水
And I'm also gonna need some needles and some bowls of water.
你们都不是童子军吗
Didn't any of you guys go to the Scouts?
我们要做罗盘
We're making compasses.
拜托 这是最基本的科学
Oh, come on. It's rudimentary science.
算了
Yeah, no big deal.
基本科学 或许能拯救大局
Just rudimentary science. Maybe saving the day.
把她的大脑想成电脑
Think of her brain as a computer
故障让她出了问题
that's been compromised by -- by bugs and glitches.
如果我们关机重启
If we shut it down and reboot it,
那么她大脑亢进的部分
then the parts of her brain that have been hyperactivated
应该能重置到默认状态
should reset back to default.
这简直疯了
This is crazy.
当然 但我们已经没时间 没办法了
Without a doubt, but we're out of time and out of options.
好吧 一旦她心脏停跳
Okay. Well, once her heart stops,
我们只有大概七分钟
we'll have approximately seven minutes
否则她将遭受不可逆的脑损伤
before she has irreparable brain damage
再也不能复苏了
and can't be brought back at all.
这期间你可以观测她的脑活动
During which time we monitor her brain activity,
一旦到达最低活动阈值
and once it reaches minimum threshold...
我们就电击复苏她
We'll shock her back to life
祈祷你的理论是正确的
and hope that your theory is correct.
没错 然后我们一起去喝酒
Exactly. Then we'll go and have lots of drinks.
好了 你准备好了吗
Right? You ready?
当然没有
Hell, no, I'm not ready.
我们要杀了梅
We're about to kill May.
我们是要救她
We're about to save May.
不会有事的
It's okay.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
电磁脉冲每两秒就放出一次脉冲
The EMP releases a pulse every two seconds.
那一刻 它就成为磁北
And for that one moment, it becomes magnetic north,
你的针就会向那个方向移♥动♥几度
causing your needles to move a few degrees in that direction.
根据每次针动几度
Now, based on how much they move each time,
我应该能三角定位电磁脉冲的源头
I should be able to triangulate the source of the EMP
至少能找到大概位置
or at least get in the ballpark.
就等你了 计算尺
Ready when you are, Slide Rule.
好的
Yeah, okay.
好 一动就喊
Okay, call them out as they move.
-东35度 -西5度
- 35 degrees east. - 5 degrees west.
-东10度 -好 又来了
- 10 degrees east. - Okay, here it comes again.
精神点
Look alive.
我们只有不到两分钟了
We have less than two minutes.
好
Okay.
警告 脑活动危险
即将达到最低大脑活动阈值
We're approaching minimum brain activity threshold.
准备好
Get ready.
一 二
One, two...
怎么回事
What the hell happened?
不知道 停电了
I don't know. We've lost power.
不能在这里 不能是现在啊
Not here. Not now.
我不明白
I don't understand.
备用发电机应该会启动的
The backup generator should've kicked in.
天呐
Oh, God.
醒醒 梅
Come on, May.
醒醒
Come on.
醒醒 梅
Come on, May.
醒醒
Come on.
我不明白
I don't understand.
电力是怎么了
What's happened to the bloody power?
华府也部分断电了
We just lost part of D.C.
总统先生
Yes, Mr. President?
我在看 先生
Uh, watching now, sir.
最新异人族威胁 下达24小时最后通牒中止异人注册
我们控制了七座城市
We now control seven cities.
如果不在24小时内中止异人注册
If you do not end the Registration of Inhumans in 24 hours,
我们将再让七座城市断电
we will black out seven more.
是 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
我了解情况的严重性
I understand the gravity of the situation.
再给我一小时
Just give me one more hour.
科尔森特工和他的队伍在追查此案
Agent Coulson and his team are on the case.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
总统要派军进入断电区
The President wants to send troops into the blackout zones,
不惜一切代价铲除异人
take out the Inhumans by any means necessary.
加油 科尔森
Come on, Coulson.
帮我拿下这局
Bring me that win.
-东30度 -西10度
- 30 degrees east. - 10 degrees west.
-东10度 -好了 知道了
- 10 degrees east. - Okay, got it.
这里
There.
X标记的地方
"X" marks the spot.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
你必须醒过来
You have to come back.
我不要失去你 我发誓
I'm not losing you. I...promise.
听到了吗 梅特工 你得醒过来
Do you hear me, Agent May? You have to come back.
我命令你
That's an order.
我们需要冰 我们要保持她低温
We need ice. We need to keep her cold.
这已经没...
That's really not...
到了现在
I mean, at this point...
如果我们能启动一个电池或者...
If we could only jump-start a battery or...
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
那是什么
What is it?
是个自持 磁屏蔽 洁净能源装置
It's a self-sustaining, magnetically shielded clean-energy device.
是个原型机
It's a prototype of something
我空闲时间搞的项目用的
I've been working on in my spare time.
或许能行
Might just do the trick.
动手
Go.
加油 梅 撑住
Come on, May. Fight it.
再来
Again.
醒醒 来啊 梅 撑住
Wake up. Come on, May. Fight.
醒醒 醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.
我在哪
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表