剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
放弃吧
Give up.
我宁可
I would rather...
把我们都炸飞
...blow us all to hell.
还剩最后一步
Just one last step.
你状态很好
You're doing well.
瞧 完全无痛
See? Painless.
就像我保证的
Just as I promised.
最糟的已经过去
The worst is over.
没人该承受你承受的一切
No one should have to go through what you have.
很快 你就再不会受苦了
Soon, you'll never suffer again.
准备好进入更好的世界了吗
Are you ready for a better world?
上传记忆
她做出了选择
She made her choice.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
我理解她为什么跟他走
I understand why she went with him.
她看到了机会 不管那多么渺茫冒险
She saw a chance, no matter how slim and risky,
她都抓住了
and she took it.
换我也会
I would have.
我知道放手不容易
I know it's not easy to let go.
放手
To let go?
放弃梅吗
Of May?
我没打算放手
I'm not letting go.
你听到拉德克里夫了
You heard Radcliffe.
他说他已经有一个被置于框架中的实验对象
He said he had a subject in the Framework,
活得好好的
someone who was thriving.
那是梅
He was talking about May.
她还活着
She's alive.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
我们不能维持她的生命
There's nothing we can do to sustain her in this life.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
在框架里
In the Framework,
她的意识能永远存活
her consciousness will live forever.
身体总会停息
The body will always give up...
那是难免的
eventually.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表