剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
震波女拯救了洛杉矶
震波女拯救了洛杉矶
震波女拯救了洛杉矶
必须承认 我们俩还挺有模有样的
I must admit -- we make a pretty impressive pair.
看来我们绑在一起了
Well, looks like we're stuck with each other.
我只是在你制♥造♥的危险局面下
Well, I was just trying to make the most of the
尽力而为
precarious situation you put me in.
这是要警告我吗
Is this when I get read the riot act?
我没这意思
Not by me.
但是 如果你像他们说的那样聪明
However, if you're as smart as they say,
就会知道
then you'll know that, uh,
是我让你免遭牢狱之苦
I saved you from being thrown in prison.
你是挽救了颜面
You saved face.
你把这变成了作秀
You turned it into a publicity stunt.
你已经够出名了
You already had plenty of publicity --
损坏公共财物 攻击 持械抢劫
destruction of public property, assault, armed robbery --
我从没带过武器
I never carry a weapon.
你就是武器
You are the weapon.
公众原本讨厌你
The public was turning against you.
如今 他们敬仰你
Now? They look up to you.
不客气
You're welcome.
好吧 我不是想弄成这样的
Okay, this isn't how I wanted this to go.
我们都是异人
we're both Inhuman.
如你所说 我们绑在一起了
And as you say, we're stuck with each other,
那为什么不尽量利用呢
so why not make the most of it?
我看了你的书面声明 我相信了
I read your written statement, and I believe it.
你只是想保护无辜的人
You were just trying to protect the innocent.
我知道你是新来的
And I know you're new here,
但那正是神盾局的职责所在
but that's what S.H.I.E.L.D. is all about.
新来的
New here?
是个玩笑 我想开个玩笑缓解气氛
It was a joke. I was making a joke to break the ice.
明白了
Got it.
看来他们也敬仰你 维也纳的英雄
Seems they look up to you, too -- the hero of Vienna.
照片不错
It's a nice pic.
没他们说的那么夸张
Not as big a deal as they made it.
他们过奖了
They gave me too much credit.
你别装谦虚了
You don't get to be modest
你桌上摆着裱好的靓照呢
and have a framed glamour shot on your desk.
有道理
Fair point.
我们现在是个团队
Look, we're a team now,
我认为 团队...
and I have a saying -- a tea--
我看到卫生间里的鸡汤海报了
I read the motivational poster in the bathroom.
那好
Good. Well,
我们的团队信任都有所受损
the team trust has been eroded for both of us,
但我希望我们能重获信任
but I'm hoping we can earn it back --
一起解决问题
tackle problems together
在行政管理机制下...
within the administrative structure and start --
你想解决问题
You want to tackle problems?
监察者 头号♥敌人
The Watchdogs -- enemy number one.
我认为他们有国际资金资助
I believe they're funded internationally.
他们和美国政♥府♥人员有联♥系♥
They have ties to people within the U.S. Government.
我不想追查阴谋论
I don't want to chase conspiracy theories.
如果我能证明 就不是阴谋论了
It's not a theory if I can prove it.
我想追查事实 比如
I want to chase hard facts, like the fact
纳迪尔参议员知道
that Senator Nadeer is aware of
有个异人被强制关押
an Inhuman who's being held against his will.
这才像话
Now we're talking.
西蒙斯特工看到了他的脸
Agent Simmons has seen his face.
如果她能认出他 或许她
If she can I.D. him, maybe sh--
她认出来了
She did.
他是参议院的弟弟 爆♥炸♥新闻
He's the Senator's brother -- breaking news.
怪不得
How fitting.
难怪她搞得神秘兮兮的
No wonder she used all those cloak-and-dagger methods.
你有关于他下落的线索吗
You got a lead on his whereabouts?
找不到他 但纳迪尔这一周都不在办公室
No sign of him, but she's been out of the office all week.
好吧
Okay.
罗德里格斯特工还在恢复
Agent Rodriguez is still recovering,
所有还剩下你 我 和西蒙斯特工
so that leaves you, me, and Agent Simmons.
十分钟后起飞
Wheels up in 10.
等等 什么 我们要去哪
Wait, wait, wait. What? Where are we going?
去救他
To rescue him.
我不知道你要来
I wasn't expecting you.
计划有变 亲爱的艾达
Change of plan, my dear Aida.
计划有变
Change of plan.
一切还好吗 利奥波德
Is everything okay, Leopold?
你看起来很伤心
You look sad.
嗯 没事 一切都好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, no, everything's fine.
只是
Just, um...
工作太繁重了
bit overwhelmed with work is all.
那我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
太会察言观色了
Bit too observant.
下次做软件补丁时得检查一下
Might have to take a look at that in the next software patch.
就好像她知道我有内疚感
It was almost as if she knew I felt guilty.
别傻了 菲兹
Don't be silly, Fitz.
艾达区分不出
Aida can't differentiate --
我知道你想干吗 博士
I know what you're doing, Doctor.
你是来终结我的生命的
You came here to end my life.
不是这样的 艾达
Well, that's not true, Aida.
我们只是想给你做些升级 仅此而已
We simply wanted to make a few upgrades, that's all.
见鬼的
Bloody hell.
我自己升级过了
I made a few upgrades of my own.
艾达
Aida.
我不喜欢疼痛感 所以我修改了程序
I didn't like feeling pain, so I fixed that.
艾达 不管你想做什么 必须停止
Aida, whatever you're doing, you -- you got to stop.
你为什么要伤害我 利奥波德
Why would you want to hurt me, Leopold?
我曾是你的盾牌
I was your shield.
你还在做我最爱的早餐
You still make my favorite breakfast.
是啊
Yeah.
因为如果我不做
That's because you don't eat breakfast
你就不吃早餐
if I'm not there to cook it.
你不是要卖♥♥掉这里吗
I thought you were gonna sell this place.
有几个卖♥♥家
I had a couple of offers,
但是我决定不卖♥♥了
but I decided to take it off the market.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
这是老爸死前设计的最后一栋房♥子
This is one of the last houses Dad designed before he died.
似乎不该卖♥♥掉
Seems like it should stay in the family.
也许你说得对
You're probably right.
而且 你经历磨难后
Plus, it's the perfect place for you
在这里修养最合适了
to recover after your ordeal.
你在茧里发生了什么事 维杰
What happened to you inside that cocoon, Vijay?
我不知道
I don't know.
没发生什么
Nothing.
你在茧里待了七个月
You were in there for seven months.
你肯定记得一些事
Surely you have some memory of being inside.
里面很黑
It was dark.
很孤单
Lonely.
很长一段时间 我只能听到你的声音
For a long time, all I could hear was your voice.
叫你坚持住
Telling you to fight.
我照做了
And I did.
只是花了很长时间
It just took a long time.
如果不是那个神盾局的科学家
If it hadn't been for that S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist --
等等 这么说神盾局回来了吗
Wait, does that mean S.H.I.E.L.D.'s back?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately, yes.
也许这也不算是坏事
Well, maybe that's not such a bad thing.
神盾局是造成这世界的问题的
S.H.I.E.L.D. is one of the main reasons
主要原因之一
the world has the problems it does.
你又来了 又一概而论了
There you go -- painting with a broad brush again.
是我这样的人维持了世界的安全
It's people like me who keep the world safe.
我不是在为整个神盾局辩解
I'm not making a case for the whole organization.
你只是在袒护一个好特工
No, just the one good S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
-艾伦 -别说了
- Ellen. - Let's just drop it.
天气这么好
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表