剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
我已经让内桑森特工
I've asked Agent Nathanson
陪艾达回你的实验室
to accompany Aida back to your lab.
天呐
Oh, my God.
搞什么
What the --
问题显然在于《黑暗神书》
This is -- is clearly the Darkhold's fault.
你别想拿到书
You're not getting that book.
我能拿到
Yes, I am.
你的上一款 把《黑暗神书》拿到手了
Your previous model had the Darkhold book in her hand.
还有它所拥有的答案
And all the answers it holds.
你要暂时待在这里了
You'll have to stay here for now
直到你的替代品发挥了她的作用
until your substitute has served her purpose.
我说新局长应该是个公众能信任的
I said the new Director should be a powered person
异能人士
the public could trust.
他们找来了你
And they came up with you.
我们都是异人 为什么不尽量利用呢
Look, we're both Inhuman. Why not make the most of it?
公众原本讨厌你
The public was turning against you.
如今 他们敬仰你
Now they look up to you.
看来他们也敬仰你 维也纳的英雄
Seems they look up to you, too -- the hero of Vienna.
没他们说的那么夸张 他们过奖了
Not as big a deal as they made it. They gave me too much credit.
不 真英雄所求并非荣耀
No, a true hero's not in it for the glory.
有些英雄不畏危险 寻求正义
Some seek out justice in the face of danger
哪怕要因此生活在阴影中
even if it means living life in the shadows.
宾夕法尼亚州 桑伯里
但我自豪地宣布 黛西·约翰逊
But I'm proud to announce that Daisy Johnson --
神盾局最尽责的特工之一
one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s most dedicated agents --
终于可以步入聚光灯下
can finally step into the spotlight
得到她应得的认可
and get the recognition she deserves.
卧底期间
During her time undercover,
她冒生命危险保护普通公民
she risked her life to protect everyday citizens.
监察者袭击爱迪生大桥时
When Watchdogs targeted the Edison Bridge,
是约翰逊特工阻止了坍塌
Agent Johnson held off the collapse
直至所有人都成功撤离
until everyone was evacuated.
她当时为维护卧底身份不得不逃走
Now, she fled to protect her cover,
但今天 我们终于可以说声
but today, we finally get to say...
谢谢
thank you.
现在 我想请
Right now, I would like to invite
桑伯里的米歇尔·考德威尔上来
Sunbury's own Michelle Caldwell up
亲自讲述她的故事
to tell the story in her own words.
谢谢 梅斯局长
Thank you, Director Mace.
那晚的细节有些记不清了
It's hard to remember details from that night,
但有三件事我记得清清楚楚
but three things stand out clearly --
大火 坠落
fire, falling...
还有约翰逊特工救我的命
and Agent Johnson saving my life.
我当时路过爱迪生大桥回家
I was heading home on the Edison Bridge...
看来梅斯局长比黛西还乐在其中
Looks like Director Mace is enjoying this more than Daisy.
知道谁比他俩更开心吗
Know who's more excited about it than either of them?
塔伯特准将帮我们一次
General Talbot bails us out one time,
就一副我们欠他一场感谢游♥行♥的样子
then acts like we owe him a damn parade.
是啊 他做了他必须做的
Yeah, he did what he had to do.
但还是没削减他的自大
Though it didn't reduce his ego any.
伯罗斯也一样
Burrows isn't helping, either.
他再往塔伯特的屁♥股♥里钻
If he gets any further up Talbot's ass,
就需要呼吸管了
he'll need a snorkel.
瞧瞧他们
And there they go again
又拿着那个最扎眼的公文箱
with the world's most conspicuous briefcase.
你说里面是什么
What do you think's in there?
什么都有可能
Could be anything --
核武器密♥码♥ 封口费
nuclear codes, hush money,
女童军饼干
Girl Scout Cookies...
怎么了
What's up?
那屋顶上该有个特工的
We're supposed to have an agent on that roof.
我儿子的妈妈还在世 就因为约翰逊特工
My son still has his mother, thanks to Agent Johnson.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
狙击手 趴下
Sniper! Get down!
躲避
Stand clear!
我看到枪手了
I've got eyes on the shooter.
长官 等等 你时间要到了
Sir, wait! You're on the clock.
科尔森 启动掩体应急计划
Coulson, we're initiating Contingency Plan Foxhole.
立刻护送局长离开
Get the Director out of here, pronto.
这就去
Already on it.
长官 我们得送您去安全屋
Sir, we need to get you to a safe house.
已经准备好了一架昆式战斗机
We have a Quinjet standing by.
带路 伯罗斯 跟我走
Lead the way. Burrows, with me.
那个怎么拿出来了
What is that doing out?
菲兹特工叫我们放在外面再做些测试
Agent Fitz asked us to keep it out for a few tests.
唯一该做的测试
The only test anyone should be running
就是怎么销毁它最好
is how best to destroy it.
那玩意杀了内桑森
That thing killed Nathanson.
它本可能把我们都杀掉
Could've killed us all.
我去跟菲兹特工谈
I'll talk to Agent Fitz,
确保他没忘记这一点
make sure he hasn't forgotten that.
现在
And in the meantime...
别靠近它
don't go near it.
又怎么了
What now?
那枪手怎么靠近的
How did the shooter get close enough?
怎么了
What's going on?
有人企图刺杀梅斯局长
There was an assassination attempt on Director Mace.
什么 他...
What? Is he --
他没事 科尔森和迈克遵照规程
He's fine. Coulson and Mack are following protocol,
带他去安全屋了
taking him to a safe house.
我们对黛西抓的人有什么了解
What do we know about this guy Daisy grabbed?
他为谁工作
Who's he working for?
能不能别追问我了
Would you stop hounding me with questions?
进去自己问他
Get in there and ask him yourself.
我需要你去审讯室
I need you in the interrogation room.
我不信任地震小姐自己处理此事
I don't trust Little Miss Richter Scale to handle it herself.
我听局长的命令 不是你的
I take orders from the Director, not you.
梅是对的
May's right.
或许我们该问问梅斯局长
Maybe we should check with Director Mace.
他不可能及时赶回来了
Well, he's not gonna get here in time,
所以我要说了算
so I'm taking the reins.
我们这么办
And here's how it's gonna go down.
你 叫那个刺客开口
You -- get Lee Harvey whatever to talk.
你 去问问伯罗斯是不是上了昆式战斗机
You -- find out if Burrows was on the Quinjet.
-什么 -还有你 头发那个
- Excuse me? - And you, with the hair.
给我拿杯咖啡
Get me a coffee.
这次别忘了放法国香草奶精
And don't forget the French vanilla creamer this time.
梅特工
Agent May,
除了我妈妈
with the possible exception of my mother,
你是我认识的最有威慑力的女人了
you are the single most intimidating woman I have ever met.
我们需要答案
We need answers.
你可以问出来
You can get them.
好吧
Fine.
她就是为此目的设计的
She was designed for this very purpose.
艾达本该是拯救生命的
Aida was meant to save lives --
阻止行刺企图
prevent assassination attempts.
但结果 我们刚为内桑森特工举♥行♥了葬礼
But instead we just had a funeral for Agent Nathanson.
是啊
Yeah.
是悲痛的损失 我们都同意
A painful loss, we all agree.
但是听着 我能搞清楚我错在了哪里
But look, I can figure out what went wrong.
让我检查她 我能确定问题
Let me examine her! I'll pinpoint the problem.
-拉德克里夫 -我们可以解决问题
- Radcliffe. - We can sort it,
重启项目
restart the program.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think - that's the best idea just now.
那件事后 大家都
Tempers are running high after...
很气愤
the incident.
我觉得你这几天还是别去总部的好
I think you should steer clear of HQ for a few days.
这是谁的意思
Who's this coming from?
局长 科尔森特工
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表