剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你这样可不是什么好榜样
You're not being a really good influence right now.
拜托 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
她是神盾局最大的英雄
She's the biggest hero in S.H.I.E.L.D.
你必须答应
You have to say yes.
好
Okay.
向我保证我能来得及回来哄霍普睡觉
Just promise you'll have me back in time to put Hope to bed.
我保证你会回到你该去的地方
I'll make sure you're exactly where you need to be.
暂时应该没事了
That should hold for now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你找到方法做贡献了
See you found a way to pitch in.
以前也有人抵抗过九头蛇
People have resisted Hydra before.
我亲眼所见
I've seen it firsthand.
从没有好下场
Never ends well.
这次不一样
This time, it's different.
人们终于开始了解真♥相♥了
People are finally starting to learn the truth.
这信息量很大 一切都不是真的
It's a lot to process, that it's not real.
假新闻 九头蛇篡改的历史
Fake news, Hydra's alternative history...
那只是冰山一角
That's just the tip of the iceberg.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
如果我告诉你 这整个世界都不是真的
What if I told you this whole world isn't real,
只是一个模拟情景
that it's just a simulation
用来囚禁我们的呢
meant to keep us imprisoned?
我会说 你该吃药了
I'd say you need to be medicated.
一周前 我会同意你的看法
And up until a week ago, I would have agreed with you.
我为了保持清醒做了好多肥皂
Crafted a lot of soap trying to stay sane.
后来黛西·约翰逊出现了
Then Daisy Johnson showed up.
她让我重拾信念
She made me believe again.
-你刚才是说做肥皂吗 -别管那个了
- Did you say "crafted soap"? - Forget that.
你得承认
You have to admit,
经过你看到的一切
after everything you've been through,
这世界有什么地方感觉不对劲
something about this world doesn't feel right.
我觉得那都是因为强权政♥府♥
I'll chalk it up to oppressive government,
可不是什么精神监狱
but not this mind prison.
谁能说这两者不是一回事呢
Who's to say they're not the same thing?
你反正不能
Certainly not you.
斯凯特工也不能
Or Agent Skye,
虽然她能把墙震穿
e-even though she can quake through walls.
-但是 -不
- But -- - No.
我再也不会盲从了
My days of following blindly are over.
如果你说的是真的
If there's any truth to what you're saying,
你得证明给我看 而不是光说
you'll have to show, not tell.
我可以一试
I can work with that.
所有战术执法队注意
Attention, all tatical enforcement teams,
现在执行戒♥严♥令
martial law is now in effect.
各区执行最高警备规程
Maximum force protocol authorise for all sectors.
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
我不会对你开口的
I'm not talking to you.
这可由不得你
Not your decision.
告诉我你和斯凯昨天讨论了什么
Tell me what you and Skye were discussing yesterday.
我们聊了很多事
we spoke of many things.
我们最喜欢的面包
Our favorite breads --
她喜欢奶油蛋卷 我喜欢自♥制♥裸麦粉粗面包
hers brioche, mine a home-baked pumpernickel.
她要去哪
Where is she headed?
你害怕了
You're afraid.
你现在或许不是我曾经那个好朋友菲兹了
You may not be the Fitz who was my good friend --
我愿意为他去挡火车
a man I'd step in front of a train for --
可你表现恐惧的方式是一样的
but you wear your fear the same way.
他们反抗了 对吧
They're fighting back, huh?
很快 黛西他们
Soon, Daisy and the rest of them
就会逃离这个扭曲的现实
will escape this wretched reality.
但如果真是如此 他们就会毁掉这个世界
But if that's true, they'll destroy this world,
你也会一起死
killing you along with it.
活在这个可悲的地方还不如死了
Better dead than alive in this miserable place.
那另一个地方呢
And the other place?
-你的世界 -已经太迟了
- Your world. - It's far too late for that.
我在那边已经死了
I'm already dead over there,
因为你那个疯子女友冷血地杀死了我
thanks to your psychotic girlfriend murdering me in cold blood.
如果我告诉你有办法能重生呢
What if I told you there was a way to be reborn?
拿上你的宣传册 去敲其他人的门吧
Take your pamphlet, go knock on someone else's door.
我说的不是信仰 而是科学
This isn't about faith. It's about science.
我们在另一个世界造了一台机器
We've built a machine in the other world
可以将人类意识转移到有机躯体里
which can transfer human consciousness into an organic body.
这怎么
How is that even...
可能
possible?
拜托
Oh, come on.
你应该知道的
I think you know.
《黑暗神书》
The Darkhold.
艾达为规避她的规程而展现的创造力
Aida's ingenuity in circumventing her protocols
简直惊人
is extraordinary.
她就像个坏坏的叛逆期女儿
She'd have been quite the terrible teenage daughter.
我认为你没看到重点
I think you're missing the bigger picture.
在另一个世界里 这台机器能给你造具躯体
This machine can build you a body in the other world.
你可以拥有第二次或第三次人生
You can have a second life or a third
或是想要多少次都行
or however many you want.
完全取决于你
That's up to you.
永生不死
Immortality.
如果你喜欢这么说
That sort of thing appeals to you...
那是的
yeah.
黛西正在想办法逃出去
Daisy's looking for a way out.
你好啊 梅特工
Hello, Agent May.
-我叫珍玛·西蒙斯 -我知道你是谁
- I'm Jemma Simmons -- - I know who you are.
我的小队这周一直在搜捕你
My squad's been hunting you the past week.
是啊 没错
Yes, I suppose that's true.
你这样的小甜心是怎么逃过搜捕的
How did a little pop tart like you evade capture?
你能回来真好
It's good to have you back.
你觉得我们认识
You think we know each other.
别告诉我你也相信另一个世界那一套
Don't tell me you believe in that "other world" crap, too.
虽然不好理解 但我们的确认识
It's a lot to take in, but we do know each other.
其实我们是队友
We're teammates, in fact.
你 科尔森 黛西和迈克
You, Coulson, Daisy and Mack,
我和菲兹
me and Fitz.
利奥波德·菲兹 博士
Leopold Fitz? The Doctor.
我知道他在这里做了些坏事
I understand he's done some bad things here,
但肯定是有什么改变了他
but something must have changed him,
因为我认识的菲兹 是个善良体贴的人
because the Fitz I know is a kind, caring person,
他乐于助人
someone who helps people.
听起来不像我见过的任何一个菲兹
Doesn't sound like any Fitz I've ever met,
父亲和儿子都不像
father or son.
你怎么认识菲兹的父亲的
How do you know Fitz's father?
九头蛇的每个人都认识阿利斯特·菲兹
Everyone at Hydra knows Alistair Fitz.
他们两个形影不离
Those two are inseparable.
这就是艾达给菲兹做的改变
That's what Aida changed for Fitz.
你还能拿到九头蛇的人事档案吗
Can you still access Hydra personnel files?
你要帮我纠正一切
You're going to help me fix this.
好吧 那么...
Okay. So...
拉德克里夫的坐标应该大概在这里
Radcliffe's coordinates should put it right about here.
你可以带我们飞过去吗
Do you think you can fly us there?
-没问题 -很好
- No problem. - Great.
但是你这个团队是怎么回事
But what's with this team of yours?
一个九头蛇特工 一个老师 一个父亲
A Hydra agent, a-a schoolteacher, a dad?
看起来有点像《搞鬼棒球队》
Looks pretty Bad News Bears to me.
相信我 我认为他们能够胜任
Trust me, I think they're up to the task.
这跟西蒙斯说的
Does this have anything to do
另一个世界有关系吗
with that other world Simmons was talking about?
她告诉你了
She told you?
没办法
What can I say?
我是个好的倾诉对象
I'm easy to confide in.
好吧
Okay.
是啊 你 梅 迈克 还有科尔森
Yeah, you, May, Mack and Coulson
在另一个世界里 我们是一个团队
were all part of our team in the other world.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表