剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
来处理复杂的情绪
to process complex emotions.
而艾达只有几天 肯定招架不住
Aida would've had days. It would be overwhelming.
该死 够了
Damn it, that's enough!
我们骗谁呢 这就是我的错
Who are we kidding? We know it was my fault.
我就是狂妄才会创造出艾达
It was nothing more than hubris that led me to create Aida.
如果我能克制一点
If only I'd shown some bloody restraint.
你只是想拯救生命
You were trying to save lives.
但还不止
Yeah, but more,
我想创造一个可以真正拟人的机器人
I wanted to create an android that could pass as human.
但我完全没想到
Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine
她真成人了
she'd actually become human.
艾达还只是个机器人
Aida is still just an android.
是啊 但真是这样吗
Yeah, but is she?
她有自己的经历 自己的思想
She has her own experiences, her own thoughts.
现在她还有自♥由♥意志了
Now she even has free will.
那么她怎么不是活生生的生命了
How, then, is she not a living being?
这只是理论
It's just a theory.
但我们都知道这是真的
A theory we both know to be true.
我们还要...杀了她吗
And we're supposed to -- what -- kill her?
那我们不成了杀人犯了吗
How does that not make us murderers?
你怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking?
我需要更多时间观察他
I need more time to see what he is.
他是个异人
He's an Inhuman.
那他为什么没有改变 维杰看上去没变化
Then why hasn't he changed? Vijay still looks the same.
也没展示出新能力
He's shown no new abilities.
因为他在掩藏
'Cause he was hiding them from you.
你弟弟在一个壳里待了七个月
Your brother has been in a husk for seven months.
抵抗那疾病
Fighting the disease.
不能治愈的疾病
For which there is no cure.
我们都读过报告
We've both read the reports.
这事不是靠意志能够抵抗的
This isn't something you just will your way out of.
我还是不确信
Still, I'm not convinced.
那是为什么呢
I wonder why that is.
你什么意思
What are you implying?
或许你和你弟弟也没那么不同
Maybe you and your brother aren't so different after all.
有办法可以查明你是不是异人
You know, there's ways of finding out if you're Inhuman.
别威胁我
Don't threaten me.
如果你是才算是威胁
It's only a threat if you're one of them.
有人来了
We've got company.
没想到你会来这里 梅斯局长
I'm surprised to see you here, Director Mace,
还带着震波女 一个已知的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
especially in the company of Quake, a known terrorist.
你最近没注意看新闻吧
Guess you haven't been watching the news lately.
约翰逊特工是国家英雄
Agent Johnson here is a national hero --
在洛杉矶拯救了很多人的生命
helped save a lot of lives in L.A.
是嘛 现在是这说法了吗
Really? Is that what they're saying?
媒体能被如此轻易地唬弄 真有趣
Funny how easily the press can be fed a false narrative.
那是六边弹夹吗
Is that a Hex Mag?
特勤局可不用这个
It's not really something the Secret Service uses,
但监察者最喜欢了
but it's a favorite among the Watchdogs.
看来并非只是个理论了
Guess it's not just a theory after all.
他们只是来做安保的
These men are simply providing security.
因为你们这种人
The world has become a
世界如今变得很危险
very dangerous place because of people like you.
就今天 我一位助理在办公室遭到了袭击
Why, even today, I had an aide attacked in my office...
所以你肯定可以理解我为何
which is why I'm sure you understand my wariness
对不请自来的神盾局特工如此警惕
to have S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents show up uninvited to my private property,
尤其他们还想伤害我
especially if they wish me harm.
我向你保证
I can assure you
我们绝无此意
we want no such thing.
但我有理由相信
But I do have reason to believe
你弟弟正被你强制关押在这里
that your brother's being held here against his will.
被你持枪挟持
At gunpoint.
这可是很严重的指控
That's a serious accusation you're making.
如果你没什么可掩饰的
Well, if you have nothing to hide,
就不会介意我们到处看看了吧
I'm sure you wouldn't mind us taking a quick look around.
其实 我介意
Actually, I would mind.
塔伯特准将知道你来了吗
Does General Talbot even know you're here?
这次行动与他无关
This operation doesn't concern Talbot.
等我回华府就有关了
It will once I return to D.C.
除非你有联♥合♥国♥的文件
Unless you have some paperwork from the U.N.,
否则你该走了
I think it's time you leave.
我刚跟上方打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with The Superior.
他们说铲除异人
He says eliminate the Inhuman.
该有人逼拉德克里夫看所有《终结者》电影
Someone needs to make Radcliffe watch all the "Terminator" movies.
包括《终结者2018》吗
Even "Salvation"?
他自找的
He brought this onto himself.
你听到了吗
Are you hearing this?
她不是来了个《火魔战车》吧
She did not just go all "Maximum Overdrive" on us.
找掩护
Everyone, take cover!
这下只剩我们了
Now it's just the two of us.
我们曾有多少次被关在一起
How many times have we been locked up together?
不好说
Hard to say.
但是第一次被机器人关起来
First time by a robot, though.
你有没有过觉得自己过的是别人的生活
You ever feel like you're living someone else's life?
每天都是
Every day.
有意思
Funny.
根本看不出啊
You never show it.
因为我会摆扑克脸
That's 'cause I have an excellent poker face.
你扑克打得最烂了
You're terrible at poker.
这是不假
That's true.
太小心了
I'm too cautious
不够冒险
don't take enough chances.
或许你该开始冒险
Maybe you should start.
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind
如果我们能跑出去的话
if we ever get out of here.
菲兹应该很快能夺回系统控制权
Won't be long till Fitz retakes control of the system.
他夺回后 我们去哪
Where are we headed once he does?
哪来回哪去
Back to where we came from.
梅斯办公室
Mace's office?
为什么
Why there?
你把《黑暗神书》藏在那里了
Because that's where you hid the Darkhold.
但那房♥间里没有保险箱
But there's no safe in that room.
所以我们隐身了书
Which is why we cloaked the book.
是梅斯的点子
It was actually Mace's idea.
我一直担心有天机器人会企图杀我
I always worried that robots would try and kill me one day.
是吗
Really?
我们的童年很不一样
We grew up different.
我还在人寿保险里列了特殊条款
Even got a special provision in my life insurance
"被机器人杀死"
for death by robot.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
嗯
Yep.
如果情况不妙
This goes sideways,
我弟弟可就有钱了
my brother's gonna be one rich dude.
枪声越来越响了
This gunfire's not letting up.
或许我们该去安全的地方
Maybe we ought to think of getting to safety.
不 就好了
No. Almost got it.
好了
There.
-那是 -嗯
- Was that...? - Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
系统恢复了
We're back up.
艾达 站住
Aida, stop.
小心 菲兹
Careful, Fitz.
她很危险
She's dangerous.
菲兹 你最好别跟她交手
Fitz, it might be best not to engage.
把书交给我
Surrender the book.
一切都会没事的 我保证
Everything will be fine -- I promise.
我们都知道那不是实话 利奥波德
We both know that's not true, Leopold.
我把基地下线了
I took the base offline.
你不能进入系统了
You're no longer in the system.
你无处可走了
There's nowhere for you to go.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表