剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
The voice in your head
这次不要鲁莽行事的声音
telling you not to be reckless this time.
我没打算在宇宙中砸出一个大洞
I'm not planning on punching a hole in the universe
将恶魔释放到世界上
and releasing a demon into the world.
对于艾格妮丝 拉德克里夫就是恶魔
For Agnes, Radcliffe is the demon.
就算她同意联♥系♥他
Even if she agrees to reach out to him,
我们也不知道梅是不是在拉德克里夫手上
we don't know if Radcliffe has May.
我们甚至不知道梅是不是还...
We don't even know if May is still...
说啊
Go ahead.
把你的想法说出来
Finish that thought.
我知道对所爱之人放手有多难
Look, I know how hard it is to let go of someone you love.
但总有一天 你要放下...
But there's gonna come a time when you have to realize --
我不会放弃梅的
I'm not giving up on May.
我不见的时候 她从来没有放弃过我
When I was gone, she never gave up on me.
我会让艾格妮丝和我们合作的
So I'm gonna make Agnes cooperate.
你不需要参与
You don't need to be part of it.
我怎么会没发现任何制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的材料呢
How am I not finding any trace of bomb-making material?
可能和我没发现任何助燃剂一样
Probably the same way I'm not finding any trace of accelerant.
总该有点什么的
Has to be something.
显然
Clearly.
然而我们却什么都没找到
And yet, there is nothing.
那我们就什么都带走
So, we take a bit of everything
什么都查一遍 老办法
and test a bit of everything, old-school.
就像以前我们在学校化学实验室那样
Like in the chem lab, at our old school.
猜猜爆♥炸♥前 谁被看到
Guess who was seen entering Nadeer's office
进入了纳迪尔的办公室
right before the blast?
赶牛棒爱好者塔克·肖克利
Cattle-prod enthusiast Tucker Shockley.
他和拿走《黑暗神书》的俄♥罗♥斯♥人是一伙儿
He was with the Russians who took the Darkhold.
我记得我可是把他震飞了
And if memory serves, I quaked his ass.
纳迪尔参议员也和俄♥罗♥斯♥人是一伙儿
Senator Nadeer was also aligned with the Russians.
他们为什么想杀了她
Why would they want her dead?
狗咬狗
Villain-on-villain violence?
如果俄♥罗♥斯♥人和拉德克里夫拿到了《黑暗神书》
If the Russians and Radcliffe have the Darkhold,
他们有能力引发一场无迹可寻的爆♥炸♥
they could have created a new, untraceable explosive.
我真恨那本书
I really hate that book.
不管他们是怎么做到的
However they did this,
如果现在停尸房♥内的三具尸体中没有肖克利
if Shockley's not one of the three bodies in the morgue right now,
就是他干的 我们得找到他
he's our bomber. We need to find him.
在这个地球上监控摄像头最多的城市里
How does a facial-recognition search in the city
进行一轮面部识别搜索怎么样
with the most surveillance cameras on the planet sound?
这个开端不错
Like a good start.
-我还以为你没逃出来 -是啊
- Thought you didn't make it. - No.
差一点
Almost didn't.
我...
I --
我说如果她没有转化 带她来见我
I told you to bring her to me if she didn't turn,
不是引爆一个炸♥弹♥把她炸死
not to set off a bomb and blow her to pieces.
我按照计划释放了泰瑞根水晶
I released the Terrigen, like we planned.
她转化了
She turned.
她变成了一个茧 一个怪物
She became a husk, a thing.
然后就爆♥炸♥了
Then it exploded.
也许博士研制的泰瑞根不好用
Maybe the doc's Terrigen was bad.
我不知道
I don't know.
你怎么逃出来的
How did you get out?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
给我一个证明自己的机会
Give me a chance to prove myself.
我知道我能...
I know that I can --
我怎么能信任你
How am I supposed to trust you?
你...是我的...
You...are my...
头儿
Superior.
我就想听你说这个
That's all I wanted to hear.
我要离开这个城市了
I leave the city now.
你惹的祸 让待在这个国家太过危险
You've made it far too great a risk to even be in this country.
我们都知道神盾局会来找你
We both know S.H.I.E.L.D. will come for you
并企图抓你
and try to take you down.
那我就和他们同归于尽
And I will take them down with me.
如果要开枪 一定要瞄准
If you have to shoot, be precise.
我们不知道爆♥炸♥物长什么样
We don't even know what these explosives look like.
知道
Got it.
上 别动
Go. Don't move.
放下武器
Weapons down.
我本来想来这里
I was planning on coming down here,
吓唬吓唬你
try to throw my weight around,
逼你就范
force you to comply.
我还想了不少好办法
I came up with some pretty good material,
但我想最好的开头 就是道歉
but I think the best place to start might be an apology.
我知道你再也不想听"对不起"了
I know you don't want to hear "I'm sorry" anymore,
所以我道歉
so I apologize.
我是真心的
Really, I do.
好吧
Okay.
拉德克里夫也夺走了我的一样东西
Radcliffe took something from me, too.
她叫梅琳达·梅
Her name is Melinda May.
她是我的一切
And she means everything to me.
我也希望有别的办法
I wish there was another way.
我本不想触及私人情绪 因为...
I'm trying not to make it personal because...
梅肯定不喜欢那样 但是...
May would hate that, but...
我忍♥不住
I can't help it.
这就是涉及私人情绪
It is.
他夺走了她是什么意思
What do you mean he took her?
他绑♥架♥了她
He kidnapped her.
还换掉了她
And then he replaced her.
几周来
For weeks,
我们跟一个机器人冒牌货一同生活
we lived with an android imposter right next to us.
我跟她喝酒 跟她聊天
I drank with her, chatting it up.
她在替拉德克里夫监视我们
She was spying on us on Radcliffe's behalf.
等我们发现他的作为时 他已经跑了
Once we figured out what he'd done, he was gone.
我还是不知道梅到底怎么了
And I still don't know what happened to May
或是她是否还...
or if she's even still...
听着 我显然不是很喜欢他
Look, obviously, I'm not his biggest fan,
但我无法相信霍顿会做这样的事
but I can't believe Holden would do something like that.
他一直是想
He's all about...
治愈 增强 延长生命
healing, enhancing, prolonging life.
说来话长
It's a lot to explain,
但拉德克里夫博士受到了
but Dr. Radcliffe is under the influence
黑暗而强大的东西的影响
of something dark and powerful.
他已经不是曾经的那个他了
He is not the same man you knew.
梅就像你
May's like you.
勇敢 不惧死亡
She's brave, and she's not afraid of death.
但她理应
But she deserves the chance
以她喜欢的方式度过余下的生活
to live what's left of her life on her own terms.
我知道这你能理解
I know you can appreciate that.
你需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
欢迎被神盾局收监
Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D. custody.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
你该庆幸你被我们而不是联调局抓到
You're lucky you're with us and not the FBI.
我们有你在爆♥炸♥前片刻走入
We have you on tape walking into the Senator's office
参议员办公室的录像
moments before the blast.
你管呢
What do you care?
那女人讨厌你们这些玩意
That woman hated things like you.
你是听从俄♥罗♥斯♥人的指挥吗
Were you following the Russians' orders?
我们知道安东·艾文诺夫
We know about Anton Ivanov.
他为什么针对纳迪尔
Why'd he target Nadeer?
局长在吗
Is the Director here?
是拉德克里夫制♥造♥了炸♥弹♥吗
Did Radcliffe make the bomb?
瞧 我是在帮你
You see, I'm trying to help you.
如果你能让我们找到拉德克里夫
If you get us to Radcliffe,
我可以给你好处
I can get you a deal.
我只跟
The only freak...
局长那个怪物说话
I'll speak to is the Director.
好吧
Okay.
再来一次
Let's try again now, shall we?
拉德克里夫在哪
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表