剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
她怎么受得了
How can she stomach it?
看着我开枪打那女人的记忆
The memory of seeing me shoot that woman...
其实我
You know, the reason I...
之所以会想接近你
wanted to get closer to you in the first place was...
就是想理解你们俩对彼此的感觉
...to try to understand what you two felt for each other --
你和珍玛
you and Jemma.
我终于理解了
And I finally do.
嗯
Yeah.
我们过去对彼此的感觉
What we felt -- past tense.
因为我和珍玛的未来算毁了
'Cause my future with Jemma's dead.
那个也被我扼杀了
Killed that, too.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我的心里装不下两个人
There isn't room in my heart for two people.
你曾是我的一切
You were everything to me.
我知道
I know.
但虽然我在框架里对你一片痴心
But as devoted as I was to you in the Framework...
我现在更加了解你了
I understand you better now.
你的爱有多深
How deeply you love.
你的确理解我 是吗
You do understand me, don't you?
是的 利奥波德
Yes, Leopold.
现在我理解了
Now I do.
很悲伤
It's sad...
但美丽
but beautiful.
就像一种疼痛
Like a -- a pain that...
但却让人觉得美好 那说的通吗
feels good, if that makes sense.
嗯
Yeah.
你明白我的爱永远不会褪色
You understand that my love will never fade.
我知道 小可怜
No, I know. Poor thing.
你是个浪漫主义者
You're a romantic.
你心里只能放下一个人
And there's only room in your heart --
她
For her.
什么
What?
什么
What?
你说什么 "她"
What do you mean "Her"?
听着
Listen...
-那我呢 -不 我
- What about me? - Yeah, no, I...
在框架里
In -- I mean, in -- in -- in the Framework,
你就是我的一切 但是
you -- you were my whole world, but...
"但是"
"But"?
但什么 利奥波德
But what, Leopold?
我只是说
I just -- I only mean that...
-珍玛 -不
- Jemma -- - No!!
好吧
Okay. All right.
冷静 冷静 我们就是谈谈
Look, calm down, calm down. We're just talking.
这对你是新的情绪
This is -- This is a new emotion for you.
不
No!
天呐
Oh, God.
我从那个世界奋力爬出来
I clawed my way through that world,
拼尽全力获得选择权
worked myself to the bone to have a choice --
就为了有血有肉 有自♥由♥ 有爱
to have bones and blood and freedom and love!
结果 不
And -- no!
好吧 拜托 别...
Okay, please, please -- just -- just -- just --
记得之前你帮助他人时的
Remember -- Remember that sensation you had
那种感觉吗
about helping people earlier?
回到那种情绪吧
Let's -- Let's return to that mood.
我选了你
I chose you!
我们得把菲兹救出来
We need to extract Fitz from that room!
手举起来 别动
Hands in the air! Don't move!
冷静 我们不是敌人
Slow down. We're not the enemy here.
-别激动 -闭上你的机器人嘴
- Let's just keep our cool -- - You shut your robot mouth.
否则我让我的手下替你焊上
Or I'll have these men weld it shut for you.
我选了你 选我啊
I chose you! Now you choose me!
这种事不是那样的
That's not how it works.
你不能再控制大家了
You can't control everyone anymore!
走着瞧
Watch.
我们会一起建立一份生活
We will build a life together,
不管你想不想
whether you want to or not!
我们困在这儿了
We're stuck in here?
你做了什么
What did you do?!
不
No!
菲兹 跟我来 快走
Fitz, I got you! Go, go, go, go, go!
接着他
Grab him!
幸好她没杀你
You're lucky she didn't kill you.
至少里面的设备能抑制她的能力
At least the machinery in there will keep her power contained.
不
No.
那不是她唯一的异能
That's not her only power.
我们不是机器人 格伦
We're not robots, Glenn.
就是 他们都是机器人
Yes, they are! They're all robots.
就把他们都当作C3PO
You assume each and every one of them is a damn C-3PO
除非我另发话
unless you hear otherwise from me!
还有这个
And this one!
她哪怕眨个眼 也拿下她
If she so much as blinks, take her down.
-明白了吗 -是 长官
- Am I clear? - Yes, sir.
-有这必要吗 -必要
- Is that really necessary? - Necessary?!
非常必要
It's essential.
除非你能用不多于50个词解释清楚
Unless you can explain to me in 50 words or less
为什么杰弗里·梅斯的尸体会冲上海滩
why I found Jeffrey Mace's body washed up on the beach
骨头都被震碎
with his bones quaked apart,
而就在几天前 这个基地成了一片火海
days after I found this base in flames,
机器人皮焦肉化
flesh melting off of robot bodies,
12个神盾局特工情况危急
12 S.H.I.E.L.D. agents in critical
不是烧伤 就是骨折
with burns or broken bones.
三人死亡 心脏中两枪
Three dead -- double hits to the heart
头骨碎裂
and crushed frickin' skulls!
你能解释吗
Can you explain that?
我可以试试
I can try.
等等 大家都该出去
Wait. Ever-- Everybody should get out.
留我一个人在这里
Leave me here alone.
绝不
Not a chance.
你们没法阻止她
She can't be stopped.
别动
Freeze! Right there!
好吧 各位
All right, guys.
好好对话永远不嫌晚
It's never too late to start a conversation.
别开枪 那不是我们 那玩意不是友军
No, no! Don't shoot! That was not us! That thing is not a friendly!
-我们得带你出去 -不
- We've got to get you out of here. - No.
不 等等
No. Wait. Wait!
然后油井下的基地落入海中
And then the base under the oil rig fell into the sea.
你指望我相信哪怕一句吗
You expect me to believe a word of that?
她到处都是
She's everywhere!
那什么意思 科尔森
What's that mean, Coulson?
"她到处都是"
"She's everywhere."
谁到处都是
Who's everywhere?
那个飞毛腿的姑娘呢
Where's that Speedy Gonzalez girl?
谁在袭击我们
Who's attacking us?!
艾达跑出来了
Aida got out.
我们在这儿应该没事
We should be good here.
不
No!
她会找到我们的
She'll find us.
不
No!
快走
Get out of here!
不
No! No!
不 等等
No! Wait!
自己走吧
Leave me!
你阻止不了她
You can't stop her!
梅 快起飞
May! Take off now!
我们得走了
We have to move!
如果她能找到我们 会把我们都杀掉的
If she can find us, she'll kill us all!
戴维斯肯定杀掉她了
Davis had her down for the count.
他们不肯听我的
They won't listen to me!
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表