剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
如果镜子项目完成了
If Project Looking Glass is completed,
这就无所谓了
it won't matter.
这具身体就无所谓了
This body won't matter.
当然了
O-Of course.
为你 我愿做一切
Anything for you.
父亲
Father?
照顾她的需求 儿子
Focus on what she needs, son.
我会铲除这些叛徒
I'll put these traitors down -- for good.
干掉俩
Two down.
别动
Stop right there.
迈克
Mack?
迈克
Mack...
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you...
不是那个拿我女儿当人♥质♥的女人
...not the woman who held my daughter hostage.
梅是我能活下来的唯一原因
May is the only reason I'm alive.
她帮我逃跑了
She helped me escape.
九头蛇扰乱了她的心智
Hydra messed with her head,
但她现在在抵抗了
but she's fighting back now.
你怎么知道她没在撒谎
How do you know she's not lying?
现在不是举枪对着盟友的时候
Not a good time to be holding guns on our allies.
一队 回复
Alpha one, report in.
情况如何
What's the situation down there.
我们得走了 马上
We have to go -- now.
迈克 我懂
Mack, I get it.
这种伤害不会一夜愈合
These wounds don't heal overnight.
但由于我也说不清的理由
But for reasons I can't fully explain,
我信任这女人
I trust this woman.
你也该信任她
And so should you.
这地方原本是禁酒令时期建的
This place was originally built during Prohibition.
我们有一条出去的密道
We have a secret tunnel out of here.
带路吧
Lead the way.
崔普利特特工 来看看
Agent Triplett, come and look at this.
看上去是个钻井平台
Looks like a drilling platform,
没什么特别
like all of them.
不 这个
No, but this one here.
俯视扫描显示了一个复杂得多的建筑
Our overhead scans are showing a structure far more convoluted.
你们你是说这个...密度更大
So you're saying it's... denser?
不是密度大
Not denser.
是更深
Deeper.
或许是这里
Maybe here.
我们得做好一切准备
We need to be ready for anything.
听我命令
On my mark.
我以为肯定没错
I was so certain.
看来她没有在这里建那玩意
I guess this isn't where she's building the damn thing.
不 是在这里
No, this is where she's building it,
只是不是在这个世界
just not in this world.
现在我知道它能做什么了
And now I know what it will do.
我已经知道那台机器能制♥造♥物质
I knew the machine could create matter,
但艾达更进了一步
but Aida's gone beyond that.
她找到了办法制♥造♥活物质
She's found a way to generate living matter --
人类组织
human tissue.
她想把自己造成真人
She wants to make herself into a real person.
等机器建成 她就自♥由♥了
When that machine is built, she will be free.
我也就自♥由♥了 可以让你流血
And I'll be free -- to make you bleed.
真人 而不是...
A real girl, as opposed to...?
一个模拟意识
A simulated consciousness.
她想绕过她的编程
She -- She wants to circumvent her programming.
她的每一步都是向这个目标迈进
Every step has been towards that goal --
框架 拉德克里夫 菲兹
the -- the Framework, Radcliffe, Fitz...
我们得阻止她
We have to stop her.
我不会假装我听懂了
I'm not gonna pretend to get all this,
但我会帮忙的
but I'm here to help.
你相信我
You believe me?
相信有另一个世界
About another world?
拜托 妹子
Come on, girl.
这么疯狂的故事不会是编的
That's way too crazy a story to make up.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
但不管我们怎么做 都得赶快行动
But whatever we do, we need to do it fast.
我拍照片时
When I took those pictures,
据说再有一周
talk was they were about a week out
他们就能完成
from finishing the project.
那是什么时候
And when was that?
大概一周前
About a week ago.
叛徒逃跑了
The traitors escaped.
什么
What?
我们认为他们从地下逃脱了
We believe they got out underground.
我们损失了七名特工
We lost seven agents.
我不在乎你是不是要送一百个特工去送死
I don't care if you have to send 100 agents to their deaths.
她们弄断了她的脊椎
They broke her spine.
我要她们死
I want them dead!
别冲我发脾气 小子
Don't you snap at me, boy.
如果我想看到你一受挫就歇斯底里
If I wanted you hysterical at every setback,
我就会把你留给你妈妈了
I would have left you with your mother.
现在怎么办
So, what now?
我还有没尝试过的方法
I have yet to turn over every stone.
有人知道她们要去哪
Someone knows where they're going.
我会找到她们的
I'll find them.
你是对的
You were right.
我不能显得软弱
I can't show any weakness.
所以 我不能容忍♥失败
Which means I can't tolerate failure...
哪怕是我自己的父亲
even from my own father.
欢迎来到神盾局
Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D..
秘密基地就是...基地啊
So the secret base is... the base.
早该猜到的
Probably should've guessed that.
我找这地方找了好多年
Been looking for this place for years.
我得去找我女儿
I got to go find my little girl.
多谢帮忙
Thanks for your help.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're all right.
我们在街上到处找你
We've been combing the streets looking for you.
我能照顾好自己的
I can take care of myself.
我们去看看那段随身摄像机视频吧
Let's go take a look at that body-cam footage.
对大业会有帮助的
Could really help the cause.
我去找西蒙斯谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to Simmons --
她和崔普利特特工去执行侦查任务了
She and, uh, Agent Triplett are on a -- a recon mission.
崔普
Trip?
这是我几周来听到的最好的消息了
That's the best news I've heard in weeks.
你想跟她谈什么
What'd you need to talk to her about?
并不是...
It's not exactly...
她跟我说另一个世界的事了
She told me about the other world.
好吧
Right.
你相信这个吗
Is that what you believe?
对
Yeah.
我需要你相信我
And I need you to trust me.
我知道我们要怎么回家
I know a way for us to get back home.
"我们"不包括我吧
By "us," you don't mean me.
我猜我还希望西蒙斯说错了
I guess I was holding out hope that Simmons was wrong...
而你还是
and that you'd still be...
我认识的那个女孩
...the girl I knew.
我很高兴你没事 黛西
I'm glad you're safe, Daisy.
那些叛徒要去哪
Where are the traitors going?
梅特工为什么会为斯凯背叛九头蛇
Why would Agent May betray Hydra for Skye?
为什么帮助那个异人逃脱
Why help the Inhuman escape?
梅特工
Agent May...
原来排气口里传来的是她的声音
So that's who I heard through the vent.
她们在策划什么
What are they planning?
显然 我并没参与任何计划
Clearly, I wasn't in on any plan,
否则我也不会还在这个牢房♥里了
or I wouldn't still be in this bloody cell.
你以为我不知道你是谁吗
Do you think I don't know who you are?
你来自哪里
Where you're from?
你来自另一个世界
You come from that other world,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表