剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
but if you don't have the guts to face me...
我就不再试了
I'm done.
艾格妮丝 那些都不重要了
Agnes, none of that matters right now.
我成功了 我可以救你了
I've done it. I can save you.
这话我听过
I've heard this before.
这次是真的
This time, it's true.
我说过我会救你 让我实现承诺吧
I said I would save you. Let me keep my promise.
求你 听从我的指示
Please, just follow my instructions.
从桌子上起来 往南走
Get up from the table and start walking south.
他可以看到她 他就在这儿
He can see her. He's here.
艾格妮丝 照他说的做 尽量让他继续通话
Agnes, do what he says. Try to keep him on the phone.
梅萨公园旅馆 有空房♥
-我需要用电♥话♥ -好
- I need your phone. - Oh, sure.
谁
Who is this?
我要坦白
I have a confession to make.
你不会愿意听 我也不愿意说
You won't want to hear it any more than I want to say it,
但我必须说
but I have to.
肖克利先生
Mr. Shockley.
你怎么逃脱神盾局监禁的
And how did you escape S.H.I.E.L.D. custody?
泰瑞根水晶
The Terrigen.
它没有把纳迪尔变成那种怪物
It didn't turn Nadeer into one of those monsters.
但我变了
It made me one.
是我造成了爆♥炸♥
I caused the explosion.
你是个异人
You're Inhuman.
不论你说什么 都无法给你洗白
There's no confession that can absolve you of this.
我是个士兵
I am a soldier.
我在为保护人类作战
In a war to protect humanity.
我还可以继续做那样的士兵
I can still be that soldier.
我还在听
You still have my attention.
计划没有变
The plan hasn't changed.
我会把神盾局交给你的
I will deliver S.H.I.E.L.D. to you.
还需要我做什么吗
Anything else I can do for you?
嗯
Yeah.
跑
Run.
该死
Frak.
或许你还是没找对抗振动频率
Perhaps you're not finding the right counter-vibration.
-我在努力了 -嗯
- I'm trying. - Yeah.
我们还要继续尝试
And we'll keep trying
直到你能解除肖克利先生的威胁
until you can defuse Mr. Shockley.
再来
Again?
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
练习结束
Scrimmage is over.
比赛开始了
It's game time.
肖克利刚炸毁一间旅馆
Shockley just blew up a motel.
我们得假设他不会收手
We have to assume he's only getting started.
拆弹组会在当地跟我们碰面
Bomb squad's meeting us on the ground.
准备好了吗
You ready?
还记得我的德加仿画吗
Do you remember my Degas print?
当然
Yes, of course.
你知道我喜欢那幅画
You knew I loved that print.
你还说等我治好了
You told me that when I was cured,
-会给我买♥♥真品 -我记得
- you'd buy me the real thing. - I remember.
我要告诉你 你抛下我那天
I want you to know the day you left me,
我就把那幅画丢了
I threw that print in the bin.
我再也不想多看它一眼
I couldn't look at it anymore.
艾格妮丝 我也恨自己抛下你
Agnes, I hate myself for disappearing on you,
但我从未放弃
but I never gave up.
我只是...
I just...
我意识到我采取的方式错了
I've realized I was going about it all wrong.
我不该尝试治好你的肿瘤
Instead of trying to cure your tumor,
而是该尝试治愈死亡本身
I should have been trying to cure death itself.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
在这里左转 过拐角
Turn left here. Go around the corner.
跟我来 艾格妮丝 求你
Come with me, Agnes, please.
我可以救你 你可以活下来
I can save you. You can live.
等着 艾格妮丝
Hang in there, Agnes!
我们就来
We're on our way!
你要怎么治愈死亡
And how would you cure death?
把我做成机器人吗
By making me into an android?!
不 我不再鼓捣机器人了
No, I'm done with robotics.
这个突破远远超越那个
This breakthrough I've made is way beyond that.
我称之为框架
I call it the Framework.
我建造了一个没有死亡的世界
I've built a world where death is obsolete.
你都不会是第一个体验者
You wouldn't even be the first to experience it.
我现在就有一个被置于框架中的实验对象
I have a subject in the Framework right now,
她活得好好的
and she's thriving.
我可以给你圆♥满♥快乐的生活
I can give you a full and happy life.
这是我一直以来希望你得到的
That's -- That's all I've ever wanted for you.
别听他的 拖住他
Do not listen to him! Keep him there!
拉德克里夫
Radcliffe!
带我们离开 我们需要掩护
Get us out of here. We need cover.
西蒙斯 收到吗
Simmons, you copy?
收到 我们在0.8公里外
Copy. We're about half a mile away.
好 快点
Okay. Well, hurry up.
记得吗
'Cause if you recall,
我还没成功过呢
I haven't actually been able to pull this off yet.
怎么不靠近点
Why don't you come closer?
怕了吗
You scared?
看来肖克利又恢复原状了
Looks like Shockley's back to his old self.
真的 难以置信
Really? Incredible.
他从爆♥炸♥气体变成了机能完全的
He's gone from an explosive gas to a fully functional --
混球吗
Jackass?
想想看恢复身体需要多大量的动能
Just consider the sheer amount of kinetic energy required to re-form.
真是不可思议
It's remarkable.
我光是想都觉得累
I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
累
Exhausted.
-这我可以利用 -什么
- I can work with that. - What --
你刚爆♥炸♥了肖克利先生吗
Did you just explode Mr. Shockley?
我是想 如果我不能抑制他
Well, I thought if I can't keep him together,
那不如把他炸开
I might as well blow him apart.
这是杀不了我的
Can't kill me that way.
如果你想看我脱♥光♥
If you wanted to get me naked,
你只需要
all you had to do was --
黛西不是要阻止他爆♥炸♥的吗
I thought Daisy was supposed to stop him from doing that.
她在让他精疲力尽
She's going to wear him out instead.
我们得快点
We need to hurry.
可以了
I'm good to go.
我们走吧
Shall we?
那不是我们的
Those aren't ours.
那是谁
Who, then?
是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The Russians.
这是陷阱 肖克利是诱饵
This is a trap. Shockley's the bait.
他们是冲我们来的
They're here for us.
瞧
See?
这没用的
It's pointless!
我已经赢了
I've already won!
我不用杀了你 我只需要把你交给他
I don't have to kill you, just deliver you!
你和你的蠢
You and your stupid --
西蒙斯 我受不了了
Simmons, I can't take this much longer.
长官 有支军队冲我们来了
Sir, there's an army coming our way.
快上车
Get in the car.
不
No.
我觉得我知道我在队里的位置了
I think I figured out my place on the team.
我是阻挡者
I'm the blocker.
走吧
Go.
看来你很强壮
I see that you are strong.
你还防弹吗
But are you bulletproof?
让那些怪物互相残杀吧
Let those animals destroy each other.
我们抓到了神盾局的异人局长
We have the Inhuman Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你的朋友不会来帮你的
Your friends aren't coming to help you.
你现在跟我一样 也是个怪物了
You're just another freak like me now.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表