剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Hope.
好吧 就是这样喽
All right. That's it, then.
埃琳娜
Elena --
不 我考虑了很多
No, I've been giving this a lot of thought.
我们出去吃饭
And you know, we go out to dinner,
然后你什么都不做
and then you do nothing,
然后我们做了什么 然后你又走了
and then we do something, and then you go away.
因为我对此事很认真
Because I don't take this lightly.
迈克 我喜欢你
Look, Mack, I like you.
你知道的
You know that.
但是这...
But this...
我不是个嫉妒的人
I'm not a jealous woman.
我不打探 我不唠叨
I don't pry, I don't nag.
我不是这样的
That's not me.
那是...
That's a...
老套
That's a cliche.
我不想做个老套的人
And I refuse to be a cliche.
我知道
Yes, I know.
如果你想做个守秘密的人
So, if you want to be a man that has secrets
去见其他女人 那好
and goes off and meets other women, that's fine.
但这也是我不感兴趣的老套
But that's another cliche I'm not interested in.
我喜欢你不老套
I love that you're not a cliche.
霍普是我女儿
Hope was my daughter.
她死了
And she died.
-天呐 -不 没事
- Oh, my God. - No. It's -- It's okay.
那是...
It's...
11年前
It was 11 years ago.
我前妻 妮可
My ex, Nicole...
我们本来计划共度终生
we had a life planned together.
她怀孕了 我们很幸福
She got pregnant, and we were happy.
但
But...
霍普出生后
when Hope was born, it was,
情况很危险
it was touch and go...
她只活了四天
and she only lived for four days.
她的故事还未开始就结束了
Her story was over before it ever started.
迈克 我不知道
Mack, I didn't know.
是啊
No, I know. I know.
但明天是霍普的生日
But tomorrow's Hope's birthday.
妮可很难受
And Nicole has a hard time with it.
所以才给我发短♥信♥
That's why she texted me.
我去见了她 让她不用一个人度过
So I went to see her so she wouldn't be alone.
或许我也想花一天时间来缅怀霍普
Maybe I wanted to spend a day remembering Hope, also.
我早就想告诉你了
I've been wanting to tell you that for a while.
真对不起 迈克
Oh, I'm so sorry, Mack.
今天真漫长 喝一杯吧
Long day. Drink.
今天不怎么样
Today wasn't great.
花椰菜才叫不怎么样
Cauliflower isn't great.
今天简直蛋疼
Today was a kick in the balls.
你知道这事没完吧
You know that won't be the end of it.
纳迪尔抓到我们
Nadeer busted us.
神盾局再次岌岌可危
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s on the ropes again.
-塔伯特发怒 -他总在发怒
- Talbot's pissed. - Talbot's always pissed.
是啊 但这次他事出有因
Yeah. But this time he has a point.
我太鲁莽了
I was reckless.
我为什么不听他的
Why didn't I listen to him?
你是在保护你的人
You were protecting your people.
对 但是
Yeah, but --
或许是鲁莽
Reckless? Maybe.
但谁管呢
Who cares?
菲尔
Phil...
我们就是我们
we are who we are.
包括我们的缺点
Flaws and all.
你不介意吗
And you're fine with that?
嗯
Yeah.
我不介意
I am.
菲兹
Fitz!
菲兹 这一切都是个大误会
Oh, Fitz, this has all been a big misunderstanding.
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
事情就是失控了
Things just got out of control.
是啊
Yeah, they did.
我测试自己的理论
You know, the whole time I was testing my theory,
调查你的作为时
looking into what you did,
知道我最想发现的是什么吗
do you know what I wanted to find more than anything?
是我错了
That I was wrong.
-我知道 -因为你是我的朋友
- I know -- - Because you're my friend.
但你总是这样
But it's a pattern.
我都希望这次是我多疑
I almost hoped this time it was my paranoia.
我真的希望是自己多疑
I actually hoped I was paranoid.
但不是
But no.
你背叛了所有人
You've turned on everyone.
不不 菲兹 我并不想伤害任何人
No, no, Fitz, I didn't want to hurt anyone.
我是想帮助大家
I-I-I wanted to help everyone.
这才是这一切的核心
That -- That -- That's -- That's what this is about.
我很在意这些人的
These people matter to me.
你的表现方式像个反♥社♥会♥
You've got a sociopathic way of showing it.
我不擅长跟真人打交道
I don't bond well with actual people.
你知道的
You know that.
你从蜂巢手里救我出来时
When you rescued me from Hive,
他们都打算把我关起来了
they were ready to lock me up.
是你相信了我 站在我这边
You believed in me. You stood by me.
我的错
My mistake.
不 不是错
No, it wasn't.
你对我胜于朋友
You've been more than a friend.
你就像我儿子
You've been like a son to me.
嗯
Yeah, well...
所以这才格外让人难受
that's why this sucks.
我会热心过头 菲兹 你知道的
I get overeager, Fitz. You know that.
但我本意是好的 现在也是
But I meant well. I still do.
跟他们谈谈 菲兹 帮我跟他们解释
Talk to them, Fitz. Help me explain it to them.
你疯了
You're mad.
我绝不会伤害任何人
I wouldn't harm anyone.
我唯一的目标就是保护生命
My only goal is to preserve life.
这一向是我的首要目标
My first priority, always.
是啊
Right.
菲兹 菲兹 别
Fitz. Fitz, no.
等等
Wait.
我需要借用一下
I need to borrow that, please.
我对你还有感情
I-I still have feelings.
我还在乎你的 菲兹
I still care about you, Fitz.
真佩服拉德克里夫
I've got to hand it to Radcliffe.
你真像样
You certainly act like it.
我还在乎你的 菲兹
I still care about you, Fitz.
我还在乎你的 菲兹
I still care about you, Fitz.
我还在乎你的 菲兹
I still care about you, Fitz.
菲兹
Fitz.
我需要协助
Gonna need some assistance.
医疗和工程的
Medical and engineering.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
看来你有麻烦了
Looks like you have a problem.
我早知道这一天会来
I knew this was coming.
艾达没能拿到《黑暗神书》时 我就知道
I knew it the moment Aida failed to get the Darkhold
我不安全了
I wasn't safe.
所以我替换了自己
So I replaced myself.
并第一次联♥系♥了我
And that's when you first called me.
看上去是明智之举 鉴于我暴露了自己
Seemed prudent, given how exposed I'd become.
我说过我需要你的保护 现在你明白为什么了
I said I needed your protection. Now you can see why.
但我不会保护你
But I won't be the one protecting you.
你得去见上方
You'll have to meet the Superior.
好吧 怎样都行
Fine. Whatever it takes.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
我们的客人如何
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表