剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
It's a nice day.
不如去走走 放松一下
How about we go for a walk, stretch our legs?
她给信♥号♥♥了
That's the signal.
参议员即将转移目标
The Senator will be transporting the target.
听我命令进行射杀
Shoot to kill on my command.
记住 做好一切准备
Remember, be prepared for anything.
找到艾达了吗
Any luck finding Aida?
我在看全境通告 没用
I'm checking local APBs, pointlessly.
菲兹和拉德克里夫随时会回来了
But Fitz and Radcliffe should be back any minute.
他们也许知道艾达去哪了
Maybe they'll have some idea where Aida's headed.
这可不是霹雳5号♥
This isn't some Johnny 5 we're talking about.
逃走的可是杀过人的嗜血机器人
This is a bloodthirsty murder-bot on the loose.
它真的杀了内桑森吗
This thing really killed Nathanson?
对 关键是为什么
Yeah. Question is why.
等我们抓到她
If we catch her,
她肯定有个《银翼杀手》那样疯狂的答案
I'm sure we'll get some crazy-ass Roy Batty explanation.
或许内桑森看到了什么不该看的
Maybe Nathanson saw something he wasn't supposed to see.
除非找到艾达 否则无从得知
Guess we won't know till we find Aida.
首先 或许该把罪魁祸首关起来
First, maybe we lock up the guy who created this mess.
别急于下结论
Don't -- Don't be so quick to judge.
艾达的程序没问题
Aida's programming was perfect.
问题显然在于《黑暗神书》
This is -- is clearly the Darkhold's fault.
你是说读过《黑暗神书》之后
You're saying reading the Darkhold may have
艾达的程序被破坏了
corrupted Aida's programming?
可能吗
Is that even possible?
按说不可能
Technically, no,
但《黑暗神书》能读懂人的思想
but we are dealing with a book that can read people's minds
还能展示宇宙的奥秘 所以
and also reveal the hidden secrets of the universe, so...
我就不该让艾达碰那东西
I never should have let Aida near that thing.
别对自己太苛刻 梅特工
Don't be so hard on yourself, Agent May.
我就很高兴艾达读了那本书
I, for one, am glad that Aida read that book.
否则你们两个此刻
Otherwise, both of you would not be
也不会活着站在这儿
standing here alive at this very moment.
不管是不是因为书 你都是个大笨蛋
Well, book or no book, you're still a big, dumb idiot
居然造出那个东西
for building that thing in the first place.
这事改日再争论吧
Let's save that debate for another time.
现在 要找到艾达
Right now, we need to find Aida,
首先就得弄清楚她想要什么
and the first step is figuring out what she wants.
这很简单
Well, that's simple.
她想活下去
She wants to live.
我还是对这项任务很乐观
I'm still feeling very optimistic about this mission.
艾达的事我有很大责任
I bear much of the blame for this Aida situation.
科学技术方面是我的职责...
Science and Technology are my responsibility --
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我知道使用
I knew the risks
强大的自主性机器可能带来的风险
that came with using powerful autonomous machinery.
我知道其中的危险...
I knew the dangers and --
你还认为我是他们的一员
And you thought I was one of them.
你不想让这种技术落入
You didn't want that technology to fall
你不了解的局长手中
under the control of a Director you didn't know.
的确
No, I did not.
但现在完全失控了
But now it's completely out of control,
对此我很抱歉
and for that, I am sorry.
这事交给科尔森特工处理
Well, Agent Coulson will have to handle it.
我们还要去救人
We have our own life to save.
还有
And, uh...
抱歉之前给你戴头罩
I'm sorry I put the bag over your head.
好了 我们有什么计划 局长
Okay. So, what's the play here, Director?
我们要怎么找到参议员和她弟弟
How do we find this senator and her brother?
通常我会利用我在国会山的熟人
Normally, I'd use my contacts up on the Hill,
敲打一番 看能得到什么消息
go in, rattle a few cages, see what drops out,
但这次我不想吸引太多注意
but I don't want to draw too much attention.
上头版的坏处
Downside of being front-page news.
也就是说我们得用更隐秘的方式
Which means we need to find a more covert way in.
鉴于你们二位都有丰富的
Well, seeing as you both have more experience
卧底经验 我想听听你们的建议
with undercover work, I'm open to suggestions.
艾伦·纳迪尔参议员
抱歉久等了 毕克思女士
Sorry for the wait, Miss Beaks.
有什么能为你效劳
What can I do for you?
我必须跟纳迪尔参议员
It is absolutely crucial
探讨关于2474法案的内容
I speak with Senator Nadeer about Bill 2474.
-《武装部队法案》吗 -对
- The Armed Forces Bill? - That's right.
你是接替玛格丽特的
So, you're Margaret's replacement.
她是无法取代的
As if anyone could replace Margaret.
不巧的是 参议员出差了
Well, unfortunately, the Senator is away on business.
或许我们能为你安排这周其他时间
Maybe we can schedule you in for a conference call
进行电♥话♥会议
later this week.
或者我可以把说客的大笔竞选资金
Or maybe I could just take the lobby's sizable campaign funds
拿去给愿意马上跟我谈的参议员
to a senator who's willing to speak right now.
请稍等
Wait right here.
我看看能不能帮上忙
Let me see what I can do.
我不得不承认
You know, I have to admit --
珍玛比我想象的要厉害得多
Jemma is much tougher than I had originally given her credit for.
没错
Yeah, well,
在神盾局任职很能锻炼人
being in S.H.I.E.L.D. will do that to you.
自我认识她以来 西蒙斯好像
I think Simmons has been kidnapped like
被绑♥架♥过三次了
three times since I've known her.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 只有两次是在地球上
Yeah, well, only twice on this planet.
肖克利先生
Mr. Shockley.
什么事
Yeah.
我要和纳迪尔参议员谈谈
I need to speak with Senator Nadeer.
她没空
She's unavailable.
什么事
What's the problem?
记得那个
Remember the scientist
帮助参议员弟弟破壳而出的科学家吗
that helped the Senator's brother get out of that husk?
她现在就在这里
Well, she's here right now.
这就麻烦了
That is a problem.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
解决掉
Take care of it.
我需要你的手♥机♥
I'm going to need your phone.
她没事吧
Is she okay in there?
西蒙斯 你还在吗
Simmons, are you there?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
有点小伤 不过没什么大碍
A little bloody and bruised, but I'll survive.
不过等他醒过来
We may have a bit of a
我们可能会有点政♥治♥麻烦了
political situation on our hands when he wakes up.
不过现在我们可以追踪那通电♥话♥了
But now we can trace that call.
我真应该多出城走走
I really should get out of the city more.
我就需要这样放松一下
This is exactly what I needed.
谢谢你带我出来
Thanks for bringing me out here.
还记得我们和拉杰一起在这里拉的滑索吗
Remember that zip line we built out here with Raj?
对不起 维杰
I'm sorry, Vijay.
什么对不起 因为我掉下来摔断了手吗
Sorry? Why? 'Cause I broke my arm falling off it?
那不是你的错
Wasn't your fault.
等等
Wait.
出什么事了 怎么回事
What's going on? What is this?
奇塔瑞族杀掉妈妈时我们俩都在场
You and I were both there when the Chitauri killed Mom.
外星人入侵了我们的世界
Aliens invading our world.
从那天起 一切都变了
Everything changed that day.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
异人传染病是下一阶段
The Inhuman epidemic was the next phase.
外星人来了 污染我们
The aliens were now here, contaminating us,
把我们变得和他们一样
changing us to be like them,
所以我们相互承诺
which is why we made each other a promise...
不 艾伦 不
No. No, Ellen, no.
如果我们之中有人感染了外星瘟疫
...that if either of us was ever infected by the alien plague,
另一个必须做出正确的抉择
it was up to the other to do the right thing.
我不是异人
I'm not an Inhuman.
我是你弟弟
I'm your brother.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表