剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
但经常的情况是
But more often than not,
异人只能自我保护 没有多少协助
Inhumans are left to fend for themselves with few resources.
-所以说异人更会惹麻烦 -不
- So Inhumans cause more trouble. - No.
异人更可能遭遇仇恨犯罪
Inhumans are more likely the victims of hate crimes,
这不公平
which is not fair.
他们是我们的朋友
They are our friends,
我们的同事
they are our co-workers...
我们的兄弟
our brothers.
他们都应该得到帮助 不管他们在哪
They all deserve help, wherever they may be.
约翰逊特工 我们探讨一下
Agent Johnson, let's discuss your theft
你为神盾局卧底期间
of more than $7 million from three banks
从三家银行盗取超过七百万美元的事
while you were undercover from S.H.I.E.L.D.
那都是非法所得钱财 本要用于非法活动
Illegally acquired funds going towards illegal activity.
是你这么说
So you say.
美国政♥府♥是否追回了这些钱
Has the U.S. Government recovered those funds?
钱已经被用于 有价值的事了
The money has been distributed to...worthy causes.
这样啊 那么你是自作主张喽
I see. So you took the entire justice system into your own hands.
我们就位了
We're in position.
在房♥间分散放置
Place them around the room,
设备可以进行几何扫描
and they'll give us geometric scans.
科尔森
Coulson.
有安保人员接近
Security officers approaching the location.
待命
Hold.
他们走开了 没事了
Okay, they're moving past. We're good.
我当时是作为神盾局特工
I was working as a S.H.I.E.L.D. operative --
而且没有签署《协议》
Without signing the Accords,
所以要么是你非法打劫了银行
so either you committed an illegal act by robbing banks
要么就是神盾局犯法了
or S.H.I.E.L.D. committed an illegal act
因为使用了未授权的能力增强者特工
by using an unauthorized enhanced agent.
主席先生 这些问题
Mr. Chairman, this line of questioning --
而且神盾局还在这么做
And S.H.I.E.L.D. is still doing it.
正在发送图像
Transmitting images now.
等等
Hold on.
那是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
这是什么
What's this?
别动
Freeze, stay right there.
就是她 飞快的那个
That's her, the fast one.
给她铐上脚链
Leg cuffs go on her.
上报
Radio it in.
就在此刻
Even as we speak,
神盾局还在继续进行非法活动
S.H.I.E.L.D. continues to engage in illegal activity.
不是这样的
That's not true.
-是吗 -对
- No? - No.
准将
General,
就在刚刚 我的手下抓住了两名神盾局特工
moments ago, my people apprehended two S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives
闯入了我办公室
breaking in to my office.
他们似乎是想安装监控设备
Seems they were trying to install surveillance equipment
好监视我和我的手下
to spy on my staff and me.
这一定是个误会
Uh, there -- there must be some mistake here.
这个异人 罗德里格斯小姐
This Inhuman, Ms. Rodriguez?
她签署了《索科威亚协议》
She signed the Sokovia Accords,
但她也被抓到
but now she's been caught red-handed
进行神盾局批准而联♥合♥国♥没有批准的行动
in a S.H.I.E.L.D.-sanctioned operation without U.N. approval,
就像神盾局在约翰逊特工一事上一样
just as S.H.I.E.L.D. did with Agent Johnson.
看来神盾局终究是个犯罪组织
It appears S.H.I.E.L.D. really is a criminal organization after all.
他们的谈话一定很不愉快
That conversation does not look fun.
我有种感觉 跟那女人对话从不会"愉快"
I have a feeling no conversation with that woman is ever fun.
她知道我们会去
She knew we'd be there.
而且不是随便哪个异人
Not just any Inhuman.
她明确知道是你
You specifically.
肯定有内鬼
There has to be a leak.
是啊 肯定是
Yeah. There has to be.
好吧 我们都可以走了
Well, we're all free to go.
因为有其他条件吧
Because there's a catch, right?
-或许是有点... -当然了
- Well, maybe a slight -- - You're damn right there's a catch.
要展开全面调查
There's gonna be a full investigation,
首先就是参议院委员会听证会
starting with a Senate committee hearing.
甚至可能提出指控
They may even bring charges.
这不太可能 我们先缓缓
That's unlikely, so let's all just take a beat --
不太可能
Unlikely?
他们会拖着我们面对所有小组委员会
They're gonna drag us in front of every subcommittee,
问我们是什么样的组织 都做什么
asking us who we are and what we do.
这就是合法化的风险
This was the risk in going legit.
不 这是追查纳迪尔的风险
No, this was the risk in going after Nadeer.
我们不可能知道她早有准备
Couldn't have known she'd be ready for us.
或许如果有人早提醒过你...
Maybe if somebody had warned you first?
行了
Guys.
不 你总是这样 菲尔
No, you do this all the time, Phil.
我向你提出了专业意见
I give you the benefit of my expertise,
但你还是无视了我
and you just ignore it.
你从未坦率对待过我们 准将
You're never up front with us, General.
台♥湾♥时你撒过谎
You lied about Taiwan,
杰弗里的事你也撒谎了
you lied to us about Jeffrey --
他们绑♥架♥了我儿子
They kidnapped my son!
我让杰弗里那么做
And I put Jeffrey in that position
是因为你包袱太多 不能担任这个职位
because you have too damn much baggage to hold that position yourself.
我们风格很不同 一向如此
We have very different styles. We always have.
而你的风格刚给了对手她所需的全部武器
And your style just gave the bad guy all the ammunition she needs
来摧毁我们
to go after us.
我不是这么看的
That's not how I see it.
是吗 你怎么看
Really? How do you see it?
这一举暴露了我们有内鬼的事实
This move just exposed the fact that we have a leak.
有人向纳迪尔通风报信了
Someone tipped Nadeer off we were coming.
你反对这项行动
You opposed the op.
你提醒她了吗
Did you warn her?
别人都不相信你时 我相信了你 菲尔
I believed in you - when no one else did, Phil.
没有
No.
我不是内鬼
I am not the leak.
神盾局所以存在都是因为我
S.H.I.E.L.D. only exists because of me.
或许这是个错误
And maybe that's a mistake.
你好 梅特工
Hello, Agent May.
该放弃了 求你
Time to give this up, please.
不
No.
除非你杀了我
You'll have to kill me.
好吧
Very well.
但你要知道这不会令我开心
But know that it will not make me happy.
糟糕
Oh, no.
你好 梅特工
Hello, Agent May.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你这次走得比上次更远了
You got further this time than your previous attempts at this course.
这是什么
What is this?
我们称之为框架
We call it the Framework.
你逃出拉德克里夫博士实验室的经过
Your journey to escape Dr. Radcliffe's lab,
我们的打斗 这一切
our fight, all of this...
都只是模拟
it's a simulation.
我向你保证 你很安全
I assure you, you're safe.
我们将你转移至了新的地点
We've moved you to another location.
你把这投射在我脑子里
You put this in my head.
拉德克里夫博士知道让你忙碌起来最佳方式
Dr. Radcliffe knew the best way to keep you busy
就是给你个用来打的东西
was to give you something to fight.
比如你
Something like you.
是的
Yes,
但这是程序的终点
but this is the program's end.
我们还在继续编程 但跟不上你的速度
We're coding more, but we can't keep up with you.
你总是能越来越快地突破出来
You keep getting through it faster.
我会清除你的记忆 让你重来一次
I'll wipe your memory and send you through again.
你清除我的记忆 可我每次都越来越厉害
You wipe my memory, but I get better every time?
是的
Yes.
记忆有痕迹
Memory traces.
那么我在战胜它
So I'm beating it.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表