剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Now, the effect is randomly dispersed,
想要找到源头很难
making it difficult to pinpoint the source,
不过我这里有所有必要工具对其定位
but I have everything I need right here to locate it,
拆除它 追踪...
to disable it, and trace --
追踪到罪魁祸首
Trace it back to whoever's responsible.
对 应该很快就能轻松解决
Exactly. So it should be quick and easy.
最好如此 外面情况越来越糟了
It better be. It's getting bad out there.
洛杉矶发生暴♥动♥ 执法人员集结在断电区外
其他车都熄火了
Every vehicle's dead.
手♥机♥也打不开
Phone's dead, too.
幸好这车是1980年前产的 没有电子设备
We're lucky this car's pre-1980, no electronics.
异人不会干这种事的
The Inhumans would never do this.
你就是他们的一员吧
Isn't that what you are?
一个人就能发起一场革命
It only takes one to start a revolution.
冷静点 变又成胡萝卜头了
Calm down before you go all Carrot Top again.
那个跟压力没有关系
Stress has nothing to do with it.
"那个"到底是什么
What exactly is "it"?
因为我还是不信"出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂"的说法
Because I still don't buy the whole "sold my soul" story.
你信不信关我毛事
Well, I don't give a damn what you buy.
是我无法摆脱它
I'm the one stuck with it.
所以你想摆脱它
So you want to get rid of it.
我以为 如果我复了仇
I thought - that if I settled the score,
铲除害加布坐上轮椅的黑帮分子
took down the gangbangers that put Gabe in a wheelchair,
它就会消失 但并没有
it would go away. Didn't happen.
所以我开始替天行道
So I started settling other people's scores.
壁画上的叉
The X's on the mural.
但那也没用
That didn't work, either.
我想如果我能摆平我舅舅的事
I figured if I settled my uncle's score --
你舅舅
Your uncle?
他好像不是那件事里的受害者吧
Don't think he was the victim in that situation.
他认定自己揍的那人才是真正的罪犯
He always said the guy he beat up was the real criminal.
所以你觉得如果你能
So you think that if you
替你舅舅实现他未能做到的除恶扬善
right whatever wrong your uncle was trying to fix
你就能 摆脱...它
that you can get rid of...it.
不然我这辈子都摆脱不了它了
Or else I have to ride with it forever.
下车 快点
Out of the car. Now!
看什么 轮椅少年
What you looking at, Hot Wheels?
这些车开不了了
These cars ain't going nowhere.
或许该去抢他的轮子
Maybe we should take his wheels.
这辆更好
Even better.
我要是你 就不碰这车
I wouldn't touch it if I were you.
车主脾气火爆
Owner's a bit of a hothead.
这么好的车
It's a shame to see something this nice
在不会照料的人手里真是浪费
in the hands of someone who can't take care of her.
我真想打开引擎盖看看
What I'd really like to do is get a look under the hood.
把手拿开
Hey, hands off.
就是看看 哥们
Just admiring her, holmes.
这没什么大不了的吧
Nothing wrong with that, is there?
她挺火热的
She runs a little hot.
刚才是"它"吗
Was... was that "It"?
不 是我
No. That was me.
你没事吧
You good.
还好 你呢
Still standing. You?
好得不得了
Sunshine and rainbows.
你就是加布吧
You must be Gabe.
加布 她叫黛西
Gabe, this is Daisy.
走吧
Come on.
趁天没黑我们快回家
Let's get you home before it gets dark.
我觉得咱们应该待在这里
I think we should stay here.
萨米肯定不会希望你出去的
Sammy wouldn't want you going outside,
很快就会来电的
and the power will be back on soon.
我不想等了
I'm not waiting.
所有人后退
Everybody get back.
保持镇静就不会有人受伤
Stay calm and no one will get hurt.
钱给你 放我走
Take it, and I'll be on my way.
让我走...
Just... I'll be on m...
我们不是冲你们的钱来的
We're not here for your money.
我们的目标是异人族
We're here for the Inhuman.
头盔本可制♥造♥一个田园景观帮她放松
The framework could create a nice pastoral scene to help her relax,
但谁知她的大脑现在会展现什么
but who knows what her brain will make of it now.
可能会变成恐龙乐园
Could end up being land of the dinosaurs.
所以我们只用它接收反馈
So we're just gonna use it for feedback.
真棒
Perfect.
大脑只使用了10%的说法是个谬论
You know, it's a myth that we only use 10% of our brains.
不过 只有几个神经元在进行全部活动
However, it is true that it's only a few neurons
这倒是真的
that make all the noise.
其他的都很安静
The rest keep quiet.
看这里
Look at this here.
网状激活系统
The reticular activating system,
主要控制睡眠与苏醒的转变
primarily involved in the sleep/wake transition.
极度活跃
Extremely hyperactive.
我认为就是这个造成了她的幻觉
I suspect this is what's causing her hallucinations --
栩栩如生的白日噩梦
vivid waking nightmares
导致肾上腺系统过度分泌
that are sending her adrenal system into overdrive,
使她处于高度紧张的战斗逃逸机制
putting her in a state of extreme fight-or-flight.
他们都是吓死的
They were all scared to death.
没错
Precisely.
我们要怎么阻止
Well, how do we stop it?
你要怎么治愈恐惧
How do you cure fear?
我们还有2分钟到断电区
We're 2 minutes from the blackout zone
到罗德里格斯特工给你打电♥话♥的酒店还有10分钟
and 10 minutes from the hotel Agent Rodriguez called you from.
我们先找到她 然后让菲兹行动
We'll grab her first, then Fitz can do his thing.
这说不通
It doesn't make sense.
电磁脉冲只会使当时
The EMPs only short-circuit electronics
接通的电路短路
that have been turned on at the time.
-所以呢 -之后她就再也没联♥系♥过我了
- Your point? - Well, I haven't heard from her since.
她难道找不到当时关着的手♥机♥吗
I mean, she -- she can't find a phone that was turned off?
后座的科学人士
Does the backseat science department
要不要参与讨论
care to weigh in on this?
她参加的是单身派对
She's at a bachelorette party.
可能玩得正开心
She's probably having a good time,
与性感的拉丁男士纵饮狂欢
dancing and drinking with all those sexy Latino guys.
别想引我上钩
No, I'm not taking that bait.
我们是来保护你们的
We're here to protect you.
异人正在攻击我们的城市
Inhumans are attacking our cities,
我们得反击
and we have to fight back.
我们有可靠情报表明这里有一个异人
We have reliable information there's an Inhuman here
就在这个酒店里
in this hotel right now.
要是有人知道是谁 你有责任说出来
If anyone knows who it is, it's your duty to turn it in.
这太荒谬了
可不是吗
要是那些怪物来过 我们会知道的
If one of those freaks of nature was here, we'd know.
他们也是人
They're people, too.
他们和我们一样 有权利来这里
They deserve to be here as much as we do.
你是认真的吗 洛杉矶把你变成了这样
Are you serious? Is this what L.A. Did to you?
别告诉你还变成素食主义者了
Please don't tell me you're vegan, too.
我站在你这边 哥们 我觉得我知道是谁
I'm on your side, brother, and I think I know who it is.
他自称神奇的默茨
He calls himself the Amazing Mertz.
他刚刚做了好多奇怪的事
He was doing all kinds of weird stuff earlier.
说是天赋
Claims it's a gift.
你们干什么
What are you doing?
不是我
I-It's not me.
我发誓我不是他们的一员
I swear I'm not one of them.
-说实话 -我发誓
- Tell us the truth! - I swear.
他们已袭击了六座城市 情况越来越糟
They've hit six cities now. It's getting messy.
到处都是暴♥乱♥ 抢劫
There's rioting, looting.
人们希望政♥府♥有所作为
People are demanding action.
我们已经派特工前往各地
I've got agents headed to every location.
我们正要进入断电区
We're just entering the blackout zone now.
-给我们时间 -我需要你拿下这局 菲尔
- Give us time to... - I need a win, Phil, with a capital "W."
我和总统通过电♥话♥了
Been on the phone with the President.
他说如果我们不尽快找出答案
He says if we don't have answers soon,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表