剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
这我帮不了你
Well, I can't help you.
西蒙斯没有权限吗
Doesn't Simmons have clearance?
大概有吧
Yeah, probably,
但她一直不接电♥话♥
except she's not answering her phone,
也没人知道她在哪
and no one seems to know where she is.
梅在动力实验室发现一些设备
Uh, May's found some equipment at Momentum Lab
是由一家叫艾瑟丹能源的公♥司♥制♥造♥的
which was originally manufactured by a company called Isodyne.
没听说过
Never heard of it.
我也是 但梅听说过
Right. Well, that makes two of us. But May has,
或许能告诉我们露西·鲍尔在哪
so might point us in the direction of Lucy Bauer.
局长还没找到那个谁和那个谁吧
Director hasn't found you-know-who and you-know-who?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
好 我也不知道
Right. Me neither.
天呐 你真是疯了
Come on, man, you're crazy.
是吗
Am I?
你对第五街的袭击还记得什么
What do you remember about the Fifth Street attack?
我以为你死了之后吗
You mean after I thought you were dead?
我记得...
I guess...
那个好心人
it was the good Samaritan.
我听到他的摩托车靠过来
I heard his motorcycle pull up.
救命
Help!
求求你
Please, sir!
求你 救救我
Please help me!
接下来 他...
Next thing I know, he...
把我拉去了安全的地方
pulled me to safety.
那人是谁
Who was this guy?
不知道
Don't know.
没见过他
Never saw him.
就是个好心人
Just some good Samaritan.
他停了车 救了我们
He stopped, saved us,
然后就走了
and moved on.
我记得他走去你身边
I remember he went over to you.
弯下身 查看你
He bent down to check on you.
然后你动了
And then you moved.
我才知道你还活着
That's when I knew you were alive.
是啊
Yeah.
事实不是那样的
That's not what happened.
第一部分跟你说的一样
Well, the first part is like you said.
火瓶
The fire,
追车 枪击
the chase, the shooting.
但我印象最深的 是想着我搞砸了
But what I remember most is feeling like I screwed up...
因为我 你就要死了
...that because of me, you were going to die.
我们都要死了
We both were.
我们没死
We didn't.
我们活下来了
We survived.
这部分我就没告诉过你了
Now, this is the part I never told you,
这就是我想隐瞒的事
the thing I tried to hide.
我被甩出车外后...
When I was thrown from the car...
我祈求上帝
I begged God,
我祈求宇宙
I begged the universe,
我祈求任何愿聆听我的神明 让你活下来
I begged anyone who would listen, that you be spared.
我发誓 我愿付出一切救你
I swore that I'd give anything to save you.
继续说
Don't stop there.
后来呢
Then what?
然后我摔在了街上
Then I hit the street...
我死了
and I died.
然后是一片虚无
And there's nothing.
一片黑暗
It's just darkness.
然后我听到了一个声音
Then I heard a voice.
他问我是否想要第二次机会
It was asking me if I wanted a second chance,
我是否想惩罚伤害了我弟弟的人
did I want to punish those who hurt my brother,
我是否想为我自己的死复仇
did I want to avenge my own death.
我说 "想
I answered, "Yes.
非常想"
More than anything, yes."
我就活过来了
And I was alive again.
你是对的
And you're right.
我醒来时身边的确有人
There was someone there when I came to.
但那不是个好心人
But it wasn't a good Samaritan.
他是魔鬼
It was the Devil.
不管他体内有什么
And whatever was inside him,
他传给了我
he passed it into me.
恶灵骑士
Ghost Rider.
那就是我做的交易
That's the deal I made.
我发誓报复杀害无辜者的人
I swore to go after those who spilled innocent blood.
我就重生了
And then I was reborn.
你杀了那些黑帮分子
You killed all those Locos.
不是
No.
不
No.
那不是我
That wasn't me.
那是我体内的东西
The thing inside me.
它渴望复仇
It craves vengeance.
那些黑帮分子是活该
Those gangsters got what they deserved
那是他们伤害你的报应
for what they did to you.
伤害我
Did to me?
我没事
I'm fine.
你听过我抱怨吗
You ever hear me complain?
我不能再走路了 这不是我想要的
So I can't walk anymore. I didn't ask for that,
但我可以接受
but I'm fine with it.
不要把他们的血算在我头上
Don't you put their blood on me.
她可真美 菲尔
Oh, she's a real beauty, Phil.
69款战马 BDS风机
'69 Charger, BDS blower,
没说错吧
am I right?
-没错 -是吧
- Yes, you are. - Yep.
我小时候收藏过无敌风火轮赛车
I collected Hot Wheels as a kid.
没有比这辆更火的了
Well, they don't make them any hotter than this one.
那么 希望你满意了
So, I hope you're satisfied
你要找的异能人士
that the enhanced people you're searching for
根本不在飞机上
are nowhere in the plane.
是的
I am.
我也多谢你对局长的尊重 菲尔
And I appreciate your respect for the Directorship, Phil,
没有对我撒谎
that you didn't lie to me.
因为 严格讲
'Cause, technically...
他们并没有在飞机"上"
...they're not inside the plane,
是吧
are they?
我上过和风好几次了
I've been on the Zephyr enough
不会发现不了隔离舱没在机上
to notice when the containment module is missing.
好吧 不妙啊
Okay, this looks bad,
但我见过科尔森靠嘴炮走出过更难办的困境
but I've seen Coulson talk his way out of tighter spots than this.
长官 我知道时机不太好
Sir, I know the timing isn't great,
但我需要你给我权限
but I need you to authorize clearance
让我查看编辑过的战略科学军团文件
so I can access redacted SSR --
给我吧 菲兹特工
I'll take that, Agent Fitz.
我们还有更要紧的事
We have a more pressing issue.
我知道 但就需要几个签名
I-I know, I know, but it's just a few signatures.
我认为这能让我们找到露西·鲍尔和伊莱·莫罗
I believe it could lead us to Lucy Bauer and Eli Morrow.
找到他俩是我们的首要任务
Finding those two is our top priority.
如果菲兹能确定他们的位置 我们得马上行动
If Fitz can determine where they are, we have to act immediate--
你知道我舅舅在哪
You know where my Uncle is?
你会得到公正的审判
You'll get a fair trial.
那我舅舅呢
What about my Uncle?
着陆后我们会采取一切合适的行动
We'll take every appropriate action once we've landed.
把飞机调头
Turn your plane around.
我们回总部
We're going back to H.Q.,
把他们羁押起诉
where these people will be detained and charged.
休想让我回他们的基地
There's no way I'm going back to their base.
我舅舅有麻烦了
My uncle's in trouble.
这玩意叫隔离舱是有原因的
It's called a containment module for a reason.
长官 我觉得你没考虑到
Sir, I don't think you're considering the threat level
这两个人的威胁性
that these two people represent.
羁押一个已知逃犯和杀人犯
Securing a known fugitive and a killer
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表