剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我得让迈克相信我
I have to make Mack believe me.
不是他不相信 亲爱的
It's not that he doesn't believe, my dear.
而是他虽然知道了 还是决定留下
It's that he's decided to stay in spite of that.
那我就改变他的想法
Then I'll change him.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我叫埃琳娜
My name is Elena.
你给我起了个绰号♥ 悠悠球
You gave me a nickname -- Yo-Yo.
你记起我了
You remember me.
没有
No.
但是黛西 她提到过你的名字
But Daisy -- she mentioned your name once.
是的 黛西 她是个朋友
Yes. Daisy. She's a friend.
她和科尔森和其他人在另一边很安全
She and Coulson and the others are safe on the other side.
我来自那里
That's where I'm from.
你也来自那里
That's where you're from.
我只是想保护我的孩子
I'm just trying to keep my kid safe
带大家出城
and get these people out of town.
我没时间...
I don't have time to --
你说得对 没时间了
You're right. There isn't any time.
看看你周围 迈克
Look around you, Mack.
要结束了
This is the end.
你知道的
You know that.
在你心中
In your heart,
你清楚这个世界的真♥相♥
you know the truth about this world,
你女儿的真♥相♥
about your daughter.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
就是
It's...
当黛西告诉我 你为什么不愿离开这里
When Daisy told me why you didn't want to leave this place,
我好受伤
I was so hurt.
你为什么会...
Why would you f--
所以我来了
That's why I'm here.
我也不想夺走你的这份快乐 迈克
I would never want to take this away from you, Mack,
但我想 或许 如果你看到我
but I thought maybe if you saw me,
如果你看着我的眼睛
if you looked into my eyes,
你会记得我们
you would remember us,
我们共同的生活 我们的爱
the life we have, the love.
爸爸
Dad!
那不可能
That's impossible.
这...
It's...
他们不见了
They're gone!
他们都去哪了
Where'd everybody go?
我不知道 亲爱的
I don't know, sweetheart.
我在呢
I-I'm here.
我们怎么还在
Why are we still here?
大概是因为我们另一边的朋友
I suppose our friends on the other side.
大概菲兹
Perhaps Fitz has
找到了办法拖延我们最终的消逝
found some way to stall our ultimate demise --
至少是暂时的
at least for now.
我好怕 接下来会怎么样啊
I'm scared. What's gonna happen next?
接下来
Next, um...
我们回家
We go home.
好吗
Okay?
这计划太糟了
This is a terrible plan.
要知道 机器人梅可更支持我
You know, Robot May was way more supportive.
是她喝了那瓶海格兑和威士忌吗
Is she what happened to the Haig?
不是吧 又提这个
That again? Really?
你想现在谈那个吗
You want to have that talk now?
我就不想谈 但或许我们该谈
I never want to have a talk, but maybe we should,
鉴于我们不知道这事会是什么结果
considering we don't know how this will play out.
他们真的相信自己现在在另一个世界
So, they really believe they're in a different world right now?
跟这个世界一样真实
Every bit as real as this one.
但更可怕 因为九头蛇胜利了
Even scarier 'cause Hydra won.
我猜你来的地方要可怕多了
I imagine where you came from was a whole lot worse.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯 但那难以描述
Yeah, but it's hard to describe.
主要的是 在那里 我只是个乘客
The main thing is, there, I'm just a passenger.
恶灵骑士才是本体
Ghost Rider drives.
就是他打斗 杀人
And by "drives," I mean fights and kills.
我们只做那个
It's kind of all we did.
听上去好可怕
That sounds terrible...
好痛苦 好孤独
and painful and lonely.
是啊 差不多就是这样
Yeah, that about sums it up.
但我现在在这儿了
But I'm here now...
这很好
and that's good.
是很好
That is good.
如果能让他俩回来 就更好了
Now, if we could get these two back, it'd be even better.
他们还有多久
How long do they have?
我们到机房♥了 黛西 开始吧
We're in the server room, Daisy. You can begin.
好的
Okay, good.
我们的计划是我在框架里建一个后门
So the idea is that I built a back door into the Framework
好让他们逃跑
so they can escape,
但问题是 我不能逼他们通过
but the problem is, I can't make them use it.
那得看悠悠球的了
That's on Yo-Yo.
你堵上门了吗
Did you bolt the door?
当然 你把我当什么了
Of course. What do you think I am?
我看你死定了
I think you're dead.
我懂的 真的
I get it. I do.
她美丽 可爱 又爱他
She's beautiful and she's sweet and she adores him,
但她不是真的
but she's not real.
他也知道
He knows that.
他还知道 另一个世界里 她已经死了
He also knows that she's not alive in the other world.
我...以为如果他看到我
I just -- I thought if he saw me,
就会记得我们
he would remember us.
你该走了
You should leave,
趁现在赶紧自救
save yourself while you still can.
不
No.
如果有必要我会拖他过去
I'll drag him if I have to.
不行 我告诉你为什么
No, you won't, and I'll tell you why.
就算你逼迈克回了另一边
Let's say you manage to force Mack to the other side.
他会原谅你吗
Will he ever forgive you?
他会原谅自己抛下女儿吗
Will he ever forgive himself for abandoning his daughter?
你得接受现实
You have to come to terms with the reality
他甘愿跟她一起死在这里
that he is willing to die in here with her.
我知道
I know, I know.
这让我痛不欲生
That's killing me.
如果他死在这里 在现实里也会死
If he dies here, that means he dies in the real world,
那我就永远失去他了
and I'll lose him forever.
还是为了一个根本不是真的的女孩
And all for a little girl that isn't even real.
她根本不存在
She doesn't even exist.
好吧 记得我们之前说过的吗
Okay, remember what we talked about before?
你心里没有地方容纳我吗
How there isn't room in your heart for me?
不 是作为人 有时候就会
No, that being human sometimes means --
有痛苦 眼泪和折磨
That there's pain and tears and suffering?
嗯 我很快就发现这一点了
Yeah, I'm catching on to that pretty quickly.
现在我明白人类为什么会写下那么多悲切的歌♥了
Now I understand why humans have written so many sad songs.
是啊
Yeah.
这个例子举得太好了
Hey, that's a great example.
悲伤和痛苦有很多表达方式
There are lots of ways to express sadness and pain.
音乐 艺术
There's music and art.
还有把头砸碎在地板上
And smashing heads on the floor.
那个是我目前最喜欢的一个
That's the one I like the best so far.
你知道血有铜腥味儿吗
Did you know that blood has a copper smell?
好吧 奥菲丽娅 我跟你走
Okay, Ophelia, I'll go with you.
求你 别伤害谁
Please don't hurt anyone.
是艾达
It's Aida.
A是"人工"的意思
The "A" stands for "Artificial," remem--
奥菲丽娅 你在生气
Ophelia, you're upset
因为这一切都很新鲜
because -- because this is all new.
有好多情绪
There's -- There's lots of feelings.
肯定让你很难承受
That must be overwhelming.
的确很难承受
It is overwhelming.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表