剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
似乎没人知道西蒙斯在哪
Nobody seems to know where Simmons is.
你得马上出发
You have to leave now.
这是最高机密任务
It's a top-secret assignment.
如果这书跟大家想的一样厉害
If this book is as powerful as everyone thinks it is,
那把它藏在安全的地方是我们的首要任务
then hiding it somewhere safe is our top priority.
扮演上帝是有后果的
There are consequences for playing God.
我吗 是你舅舅想扮演上帝
Me? Your uncle is the one who wants to play god.
不
No.
发生了什么
What happened?
我以为会有个弹坑
I expected a crater.
没有爆♥炸♥
No explosion.
房♥间看起来很稳定
The room seems stable.
是什么能量武器吗
Was it some kind of energy weapon?
感觉太不对劲了
This all feels wrong.
菲兹也不在 我不明白
No Fitz, either. I don't get it.
总该有些他们的踪迹
There should be some sign of them.
他们就像人间蒸发了
It's like they vanished.
科尔森 菲兹 听到请回复
Coulson, Fitz, report in.
A队 能听到吗 这边有动静
Alpha Team, do you read? We've got movement.
伊莱·莫罗在南走廊
Eli Morrow is in the South Corridor.
伊莱 去问问他知道些什么
Eli. Let's see what he knows.
莫罗先生 我们是来护送你出去的
Mr. Morrow...we're here to escort you out of here.
他有武器
He's armed!
好看吧
Beautiful, no?
纯碳的
Pure carbon.
先生 请你放下武器
Sir, you have to put down the weapon.
这简直是噩梦
We're into nightmare territory here.
这太邪恶了
This is evil.
这
This is...
是伊莱
It's Eli.
真是个悲剧
This is a tragedy.
我们要准备面对...
We have to prepare for the likelihood --
不管你要说什么 都别说了
Whatever you're gonna say, don't.
我看到你们面对屏幕的神情了
I see the way you're all looking at that screen.
我们不知道发生了什么
We don't know what happened.
-黛西 -没事的
- Daisy. - It's okay.
这是个过程
This is a process.
不 这就是神盾局
No, it's S.H.I.E.L.D.
不可能的事经常发生
Impossible things happen all the time.
那个机器把露西变成了鬼
That -- That machine ghosted that Lucy woman.
所以呢
So what --
科尔森和菲兹五年后会回来 变得残忍♥疯癫吗
Coulson and Fitz come back in five years, bloody and insane?
我不知道 我就是这意思
I don't know. That's my point.
他们可能被困在那些箱子里了
They could be stuck in one of those boxes or...
或许他们已经死了
Or maybe they're gone.
梅
May.
我知道这很疯狂
I know it's crazy,
但科尔森曾经死而复生
but Coulson came back from the dead,
菲兹钻进一块石头把西蒙斯从外太空带了回来
Fitz pulled Simmons through space through a rock,
罗比的脑袋能着火
and Robbie's head lights on fire.
-西蒙斯 -我们要冷静地考虑这件事
- Simmons. - We need to approach this with level heads.
不 我们得给西蒙斯打电♥话♥
No, we need to call Simmons.
她是唯一能解决这件事的人
She can solve this, if anyone can.
而且她应该知道
And she deserves to know.
好吧
Okay.
但伊莱为什么跟我们作对呢
But why did Eli turn on us?
他想要什么
What does he want?
他一直都想要的
What he wanted all along...
一种能力
a power.
当初肯定是他雇了华人帮
I bet he hired the Chinatown Crew
去偷那些箱子
to steal the box in the first place.
我们得马上抓住他
We need to take him off the street now.
不行 黛西说得对
No. Daisy's right.
得先让西蒙斯研究这种技术
Simmons needs to study this tech first,
搞清伊莱现在什么情况
see what makes Eli tick.
他会再大开杀戒的 长官
He'll kill again, sir.
伊莱用意念杀了四名特工
Eli killed four agents with his mind.
现在去抓他 就会让第五个人也送命
Go after him now, and you'll make it five.
那些特工死得不明不白
Those agents died for no reason.
希望西蒙斯能让我们有办法为他们报仇
And, hopefully, Simmons will give us a way to avenge them.
如果我们真的非常幸运
And if we're really, really lucky,
也许她还能找到办法解救队友们
maybe she'll find hope for saving our friends.
我这就给她打电♥话♥
I'll call her now.
梅斯
Mace.
你跟她说的时候...
When you talk to her...
我知道菲兹特工跟她的关系
I know what Agent Fitz means to her.
欢迎西蒙斯博士 我们需要你帮忙
Welcome, Dr. Simmons, we need your help.
那是个泰瑞根变异茧吗
Is that a Terrigenesis cocoon?
正在变异中
In progress?
见到真正的变异过程太难得了
It's incredibly rare to see the actual metamorphosis.
持续时间很短暂的
It only lasts a few fleeting moments.
这个不一样
Not this one.
这人已经茧化七个月了
The subject's been gestating for seven months.
什么
Come again?
他怎么活下来的
How has he survived?
-他是谁 -保密
- Who is he? - Classified.
西蒙斯特工 我们不担心他以前是谁
Agent Simmons, we're not worried about who he was.
我们想知道他会变成什么
We want to know what he'll become.
我知道你不好受 但是
I know you're not okay, but...
你还好吗
you okay?
如果黛西是对的呢 他们没有死
What if Daisy was right and they're not dead?
你为什么突然这么说
Where's this coming from?
黑暗神书
我有种感觉 解释不清楚
I have a feeling -- can't explain.
我知道你难受 但科尔森说得很清楚
I know you're hurting, but Coulson was clear --
不能打开这本书
do not open that book.
-他不知道里面有什么 -他知道的够多了
- He didn't know what was inside it. - He knew enough.
这是潘多拉盒子 你不知道会有什么后果
It's Pandora's Box, and you don't know the consequences.
你也不知道
Neither do you.
这或许是我们救他们的唯一机会
This might be our only shot at saving them.
梅琳达 绝不可以
Melinda, don't you dare.
你找我有事
You wanted to speak?
是的 长官 我...
Yes, sir, I, uh --
我发现了追踪伊莱·莫罗的一条可行线索
I think I've found a workable lead to track down Eli Morrow,
是梅给了我启发
from one of May's better ideas.
说说看
Then let's hear it.
记得那个华人帮头领吗
Remember the head of the Chinatown Crew
下令劫走这些箱子的人 陈
that ordered the heist of these boxes -- Chen?
他被露西感染了 经历了跟我相同的事
He got infected by Lucy, went through the same thing I did.
直到他大脑出血 溅了一实验室
Until his brains hemorrhaged all over the lab.
在那之前
Well, before that,
他在南岭监狱待了两年
he spent two years in South Ridge Penitentiary.
莫罗先生也在那儿
With Mr. Morrow.
没错
Exactly.
伊莱在监狱的时候华人帮就在跟他合作了
The Chinatown Crew was working with Eli when he was in prison.
现在他出来了 他们可能知道伊莱在哪
And now that he's out, they might know his location.
我觉得如果我找到他们 就能找到伊莱
Now, I figure, if I find their hideouts, I find Eli,
-那我就能 -等等
- and then I can... - Slow down.
我们不能就这么去敲人脑壳
We're not gonna just go cracking heads.
不是要敲人脑壳
It's not cracking heads.
让他去吧 总得有人去
Let him go. Someone should.
-我的工作是保护人们安全 -我也一样
- Look, my job is to keep people safe. - Mine, too.
工欲善其事 必先利其器
So, first we sharpen the ax, and then we chop the tree.
我的斧很利 我还有散♥弹♥枪♥
My ax is plenty sharp -- and a shotgun.
等我们研究过这个科技 就跟进这条线索
We'll follow your leads in due time, after we study this tech.
和风五分钟后起飞
The Zephyr is wheels up in five.
麦肯锡特工 有四位特工死亡
Agent Mackenzie, there are four fallen agents
我们得准备
who need to be prepped for their --
送他们最后一程
for their last ride home.
是 长官
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表