剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
封锁电梯
Lock down the elevators.
找到她
Find her!
简单营救任务
Simple extraction.
带上他就走
We grab him and go.
眼睛放亮点
Keep your eyes open.
我负责跟他说话
I'll do the talking.
那我呢 我♥干♥什么
What about me? What should I do?
尽量别让自己送命
Just...try to not to get yourself killed.
就当是以防万一了
Consider it a precaution.
紧急情况下使用
A "break glass in case of emergency."
放下
Drop it.
蜂巢
Hive?
不 不可能
No. It can't be.
又见面了 叛徒
Hello, again, traitor.
没想到吧
Surprise.
你不该在这里 你们都不该来这里
You shouldn't be here. None of you.
站住吧 哥们
That's close enough, pal.
但是
Oh, but...
你根本不是蜂巢
No, you're not Hive at all.
你是之前的那个
You're the one who came before.
我都没见过他
I never did meet him.
这不是社交拜访
This is not a social visit.
珍玛 你知道
Oh, Jemma, if only you knew
我经历了怎样的苦难吗
the trials and tribulations I've endured.
我对绑♥架♥了我朋友拿杀人机器人换掉了他们的
I am fresh out of sympathy for liars who kidnap my friends
撒谎者毫无同情心
and replace them with killer androids.
别忘了植入虚假记忆
Don't forget about implanting bogus memories
让我以为自己疯了
and letting me think I'm off my gourd.
太过分了 哥们
Not cool, bro.
稍后再叙旧 我们得走了
Catch up later. We need to move.
事情变得太复杂了
It's all become so very complicated.
我无意伤害任何人的
I never meant to hurt anyone.
现在 我才不在乎你有什么意图
Right now, I don't give a damn about what you meant.
你要帮我们找到朋友们 然后逃走
You're going to help us find our friends and escape.
亲爱的 这里恐怕是逃不出去的
My dear, I'm afraid there is no escape from this place.
7层安全 去下一层
Level 7 clear. Moving on to the next floor.
下去吗
Going down?
你无路可逃了
There's no way out.
结束了
It's over.
别动
Don't move.
束手投降
Give me your hands.
趴下
Get down.
我并没想把世界变成这样
This isn't the world I'd intended.
一切都大错特错了
Things have gone dreadfully wrong.
或许对你还不赖
Maybe not so much for you.
相信我 这是个金丝笼
I promise you, this is a gilded cage.
喝迈代鸡尾酒
One can only drink so many mai tais,
看日落也是会腻的
watch so many sunsets --
少来了 你不过是早退休了
Oh, stuff it. You're in early retirement
剩下的世界可是分崩离析了
while the rest of your world tears itself apart.
相信我 我的初衷是纯粹的
I assure you, my intentions were pure.
框架本该是个天堂
The Framework was to be a paradise,
美妙的永恒来世
a-a pleasant forever-after.
好了 故事说够了
All right, story time is over.
你要跟我们走
You're coming with us.
那恐怕是不可能的
I'm afraid that's not possible.
那不是个要求
That wasn't a request.
那是谁
Who is that?
没人 不重要
No one. It's unimportant.
你们看着他 我去追她
You guys watch him. I'll go and get her.
不 你不能把她拖进来
No, you can't drag her into this!
只会让她糊涂的
It'll only confuse her.
她不记得另一个世界
She doesn't remember the other world.
是艾格妮丝
It's Agnes.
艾格妮丝要死了
Agnes was dying.
为了救她
In order to save her,
我只得把她的意识带入框架
I had to bring her consciousness into the Framework.
那她的身体呢
And her body?
死了
Deceased, I'm afraid.
我们为她进行了海葬
We gave her a burial at sea.
非常感人
It was very emotional.
艾格妮丝只剩框架了
The Framework is all Agnes has left.
好吧 他在说什么啊
Okay, what the hell is he talking about?
老实说 我也没听懂
To be honest, he lost me there, too.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
她并不是唯一这样的人
she's not the only one in that particular boat.
艾达 也杀了我
Aida...sort of killed me, as well.
什么
What?!
她怎么能违抗她的编程
How did she go against her programming?
她找到了漏洞
She found a loophole.
其实 还真挺聪明
I mean, it was really rather clever.
我要不是死了 我会佩服她的
If I weren't dead already, I'd be impressed.
我们要去抓那女人 然后就走
We're getting that woman, and we're going.
去总部再讨论吧
We can sort this out at H.Q.
我根本不希望发生这样的事
I never wanted any of this to happen.
我只想做好事的
I only wanted to do good.
那就做好事吧
Then actually do good.
告诉我艾达把我们的朋友关在了哪里
Tell me where Aida is keeping our friends.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人有个基地
The Russian has a base
在波罗的海的一个钻探平台下
under a drilling platform in the Baltic.
去救他们吧 别打扰我们了
Go and save them, and leave us in peace.
我们怎么出去
How do we get out?
你建造回真实世界的出口了吗
Did you build an exit back to the real world?
当然 但我猜艾达这会儿早该发现了
Of course I did, but I suspect Aida's discovered it by now.
你们只能怎么进来怎么出去了
You'll just have to go however you came in.
问题就在这里 我们的出口不好使了
That's the problem. Ours isn't working.
那么说来...
Yeah, but that means...
天呐
Oh, dear God.
那她知道你们来了
Then she knows you're here.
谁
Who?!
谁啊 "她"是谁
Who?! Who is "she"?
快走 躲起来 都走
Go! Hide! Hide! All of you!
搜岛 找到他们
Search the island. Find them.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
你俩 跟我来
You two, with me.
看那飞机啊
Look at that plane.
什么样的怪物会开那么大的飞机
What kind of monster flies around in something that size?
我们说好的
We had a deal.
你保证过如果我待在岛上
You promised me if I stayed on the island,
不碍你的事 你就不来打扰我们
out of your way, you'd leave us alone.
少装愤怒了 博士
Drop the indignation, Doctor.
这个小岛的禁飞区一小时前被人突破了
This island's no-fly zone was breached an hour ago.
我们都很清楚你藏匿了颠覆分子
We both know you're harboring subversives.
我很快就能找到他们
And I'll find them soon enough.
菲兹怎么会跟艾达在一起
What is Fitz doing with Aida?
我不知道艾达是谁 但那是九头蛇夫人
I don't know who Aida is, but that's Madame Hydra.
颠覆分子
Subversives?
他们是人 而且是我们的朋友
They are people who happen to be our friends.
我本想帮助他们
I wanted to help them.
而你把他们变成了囚徒
You've turned them into prisoners!
我完全是照你说的做的
I did exactly as you asked.
少跟我装无辜
Don't play innocent with me.
我们都清楚你早已过界了
We both know it's gone much further than that.
我拿走了他们最大的悔恨
I took away their one greatest regret.
接下来的发展就不能怪我了
How things played out from there wasn't up to me.
你把自己投射进了框架
You put yourself into the Framework.
还一直在操纵一切
You've been manipulating it ever since.
整个框架完全成了个灾难
The whole thing is an unmitigated disaster,
你只会撒谎
and all you do is lie!
有时候 为了挽救生命 撒谎是可以接受的
Sometimes it's okay to lie to save a life.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表