剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
它有一种魅力
There's a beauty to it.
你所建造的身体
This body you're building --
那俄♥罗♥斯♥人不会喜欢的
the Russian won't approve.
他会想通的
He'll come around.
我观察了他的行为
I've observed his behavior.
我观察了很多人类行为
I've observed much human behavior.
我看到的越多
And the more I see,
越难以找到其中的逻辑
the harder it gets to find a logic to it.
好姑娘
Oh, you sweet girl,
很多事没有逻辑 爱
there is no logic to love,
愤怒 怀疑 喜悦
anger, wonder, joy...
我理解那些概念 但我自身感觉不到
I understand the concepts, but I don't feel them myself.
很遗憾
And unfortunately...
这在我的程序中制♥造♥了驳论
they've created a paradox in my programming.
什么意思 解释一下
What do you mean? Explain.
我的两个主参数
My two main parameters
因为人类情绪而产生了对立
are in opposition due to human emotions.
我的程序是保护框架
I was programmed to protect the Framework
但也要将保护你的生命置于第一位
but also to preserve your life above all others.
这怎么矛盾了
Well, how is that a contradiction?
因为对框架最大的威胁 博士
Because the greatest threat to the Framework, Doctor...
就是你
is you.
这是不对的
Well, that's simply not accurate.
能定义人类的一个特点似乎是遗憾
A defining human trait seems to be regret,
至少据我观察是的
or so I've observed.
你甚至让我为每个进入了框架的人
You even asked me to repair one regret
弥补一个遗憾
for each person entering the Framework.
是的
Yes.
你 博士 表现出了很差的自♥制♥力
Well, you, Doctor, exhibit poor self-control,
如果有一天 你后悔建造了框架
and if you someday come to regret building the Framework,
你可能会改变我的参数 让我拆除它
you could change my parameters and have me dismantle it.
你怎么会觉得我会那么做
Why would you think I would ever do that?
我在救这些人
I am saving these people.
我给了他们一个他们人生的复♥制♥品
I am giving them a replica of their life
而且痛苦少了
with less pain.
是啊
Yes.
但他们的实体躯体最终会因此衰竭
But their physical bodies will eventually give out because of it.
艾达 那没关系的
Oh, Aida, that doesn't matter.
现实是一种看法
Reality is just perception.
他们将其视为真实 那它就是真实的了
They perceive it as real, which makes it real.
他们可能不会信
They might not believe that.
但我信 我确定
Yeah, but I do. I know it.
我全心全意地相信它是真的
I believe it to be true, wholeheartedly.
多谢你澄清
Thank you for clarifying.
这话解开了驳论
That statement fixes the paradox.
我现在能一次性解决两个问题了
I can now solve both problems at once.
你将拥有很长的生命 没有痛苦
You'll live a long life, free of pain.
我们知道你们在想为什么被叫来
We know you're wondering why you're here.
你们接到了命令 基地已经全面封锁
You've received orders. Base is on a complete lockdown.
科尔森特工会解释
Agent Coulson will explain why.
我们两位最棒的特工 也是我们的朋友
Two of our best agents and friends,
黛西·约翰逊和珍玛·西蒙斯
Daisy Johnson and Jemma Simmons,
被绑♥架♥了
have been kidnapped.
更糟的是 她们被替换了
And worse than that, they've been replaced.
什么希望
What do you mean, "Hope"?
他们会说我们是生化机器人替身
They'll say we're Life Model Decoys,
让全总部的人与我们为敌 杀死我们
turn all of HQ against us, and have us killed.
好吧 那么
Okay. Well...
或许跑出去的希望是不大
Maybe there's not a lot of hope that we're gonna get out of here,
但希望还是有的
but there is hope...
我们的队友可能还活着
that our team is still alive.
所以我们得努力一试
Which means we have to try.
就菲兹告诉你的
From what Fitz told you,
看来拉德克里夫 因为他扭曲的逻辑
it seems Radcliffe, in his twisted logic,
让他们活在了框架里
is keeping them alive in this Framework thing.
所以我们可以营救他们
Which means they can be rescued.
怎么营救
How?
框架的源信♥号♥♥无法追踪
The Framework's origin signal is untraceable.
他们可能在这世上任何地方
They could be anywhere on the planet.
所以我们得进去
Which is why we have to go in.
你是说...进去
You mean...go in?
黑进去
Hack in.
黑进去
Hack in.
把我们自己接入框架
Plug ourselves into the Framework
好找到我们的人
so we can find our people,
然后唤醒他们
and we can wake them up
查明他们的身体被关在哪里
and figure out where their bodies are being kept.
我不知道
I don't know.
真的 还有别的选择吗
Really, what's our other option?
瞄准肚子 脊椎 只致伤
Shoot to maim -- stomach, spine.
我们一定要拿到她们脑袋里的数据
It's imperative we pull the data from their heads.
别被她们的脸迷惑了
Don't let their faces cloud your judgment.
确保我们能解救她们的最佳办法
The best way to ensure that we can save them
就是找到扮成了她们的机器
is to find these machines pretending to be them
并拿下它们
and take them down.
都警惕点
Eyes and ears open, people.
行动
Let's move.
我们从训练有素的士兵中间杀出一条血路
So, we fight our way through the trained military personnel,
然后应付我们朋友的超强机器复♥制♥人
then the ultra-powerful android doubles of our friends,
想办法登上我们不会开的和风
somehow make it to the Zephyr, which we can't fly,
逃出基地
to escape the base
再把我们的大脑接入一个虚拟现实
and try to plug our minds into an alternate reality.
好吧 别大声说出来
Okay, well, don't say it out loud,
你这么一说听上去糟糕多了
because that made it sound way worse.
我们一件件事解决吧
Let's just keep it one thing at a time, okay?
我们有催眠气体
We have sleeping gas.
这里有多少那玩意的解药
How many doses of that antidote are there?
我不知道
I don't know.
没有菲兹我无法思考
I can't think without Fitz.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
西蒙斯 撑住
Simmons, stay with me.
我们打不过他们 黛西 太难了
We can't fight them, Daisy. It's too much.
太难了
It's all too much.
别担心跟他们打的事
Don't worry about fighting them, okay?
我去打
I will.
我自己去打他们
I will take them on myself.
不 黛西 别这样
No, Daisy, don't do this.
你没戴护臂
You don't have your gauntlets
-手臂会受伤的 -无所谓
- to protect your arms. - It doesn't matter.
我知道你还觉得
Look, I know you still feel like
你得为林肯的牺牲赎罪
you have to atone for Lincoln's sacrifice,
但牺牲自己不是解决办法
but sacrificing yourself is not the answer.
不是这样的
That is not what this is about.
-我不能也失去你 -看着我
- I can't lose you, too! - Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
这不是牺牲
This is not a sacrifice play.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为我能打败他们
Because I will beat them.
听到了吗
You hear me?
我确定
I know it.
哪怕仅仅是因为
If for no other reason than this --
我们经历了那么多疯狂
through all the insane crap we have gone through,
我唯一一直确定的
the one thing I've known,
一直毫不怀疑的
without a doubt, the whole time...
是你和菲兹该天长地久
is you and Fitz belong together.
你们的故事不会如此结局
This is not how your story ends.
好吗
Okay?
我会去把那些破玩意打散架
So I'm gonna beat the screws out of those junkers,
然后我们俩就离开这儿
and the two of us are gonna get the hell out of Dodge.
好吗
Deal?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表