剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我对你有所动作吗
Did I make a move on you?
菲尔 我企图...
Phil, did I try to...
杀你了吗
kill you?
杀我 嗯
Kill me -- yep.
就是这么回事
That's what happened.
你对我下了手 很可怕
You tried. It was messed up.
加到清单里吧
Well, let's add it to the list.
务必确保队友赶到时我还有气
Just make sure I'm still breathing when the team arrives, huh?
你不能再快点了吗
So, you can't go any faster?
只有中翼油箱里还有油
The only fuel left is in the center wing tank.
为了让你们保持与框架的连接
And we burned all of our electrical power
我们已经耗尽了电力
keeping you guys plugged into the Framework.
不客气 不用谢
So, no problem. Don't mention it.
但你们为什么一直不降落
But why didn't you touch down at any point?
充电 加油
Recharge and refuel?
我们该给她们看看
We should show them.
神盾局遭破坏 格伦·塔伯特准将回应
我说过 这样规模的爆♥炸♥
Like I said, with an explosion that size,
神盾局总部还有
we still have a lot to sift through
大量清理工作要完成
at S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters.
整个区域已封锁
The entire area is sealed off,
但不 我无法排除黛西·约翰逊与此事的牵连
but, no, I can't rule out Daisy Johnson's involvement.
汤米
Tommy?
每个台都在放
It's been playing on every channel.
长官 有消息称
Sir, any truth to reports
杰弗里·梅斯局长的尸体已被找到 可是真的
that Director Jeffrey Mace's body has, in fact, been found?
关于这事我并无新消息
I have no new information about that,
但我可以保证
but I can assure you,
对神盾局在逃成员的搜捕
the manhunt for the members within S.H.I.E.L.D. who remain at large
仍是我们的首要任务
is still our top priority.
我们只能认为是他们发起了这次袭击
We can only assume that they're behind this attack.
他们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Look, they're terrorists,
我们不会罢休 直到抓到他们
and we're not gonna rest until we take them down
并查明罪魁祸首究竟是谁
and find out exactly who's responsible.
你觉得这能让过渡更轻松些
You thought this would make the transition easier.
我知道你还在整理两段人生
I knew you'd be sorting through two lives, so...
我尽量满足两边
I tried to please both.
这里很熟悉
It's a familiar space.
但我觉得我们可以一起装饰一下
But I thought we could decorate it together.
是挺让人难以接受
It's too much. I know.
这主意太傻了
It was a silly idea.
我以前无法理解
Sentimental attachment to objects
对物件的眷恋
was hard for me to understand.
现在懂了
Until now.
现在味道 触觉 每种感觉都让我心潮涌动
Now taste, touch, every sense gives me a rush.
我以前感觉到过你的触碰
I've felt your touch before.
但现在我能体会你每次所体验到的狂喜了
But now I get to experience the ecstasy you felt each time.
你有同理心吗
Do you -- Do you have empathy?
你能想象其他人的感受吗
Can you imagine how somebody else might feel?
我能 尤其是你
I can. Especially you.
这感觉一定很混乱吧
How confusing this must be.
那么你能想象别人会怎么看待你的行为
So you can imagine how your actions could be perceived.
你是那么无情
You were ruthless.
我无情 是为了赢得我所爱的男人的心
I was ruthless to win the heart of the man I love,
就是你所变成的那个人
the man you grew to be.
我父亲的儿子
My father's son.
我以为你会希望他存在于你的生命里
I thought his presence is what you'd have wished for.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的程序是让你开心
I was just programmed to make you happy.
让你们所有人开心
To make all of you happy.
谁
Who?
拉德克里夫 我们小队 没错
Radcliffe, our team, yeah.
还有谁
Who else is on that list?
糟糕
Oh, no.
你向那俄♥罗♥斯♥人保证了什么
What did you promise the Russian?
在那边等着我朋友的是什么
What's waiting back there for my friends?
好了 可以了
肾上腺素
好样的
Well-done.
你也是
You, too.
但没道理
Doesn't make sense, though.
嗯 如果他们想杀我们
Yeah. If they wanted to kill us,
为什么不直接淹了这里
they could've just flooded the place.
他们在等什么
Why were they stalling?
都齐了
That's all of it.
分离潜水艇 发射鱼雷
Detach the submarine and launch the torpedoes.
可惜
Shame.
我会怀念那地方的
I will miss that place.
拜托 保持清醒
Come on, stay awake.
我们得想办法上去
We need to find a way to the surface.
而且关于你不在期间的事
and I haven't been totally honest with you
我没对你完全坦白
about what happened when you were not around.
我就知道有问题
I knew something was up.
你有什么没告诉我
What are you not telling me?
我把那瓶海格兑和威士忌喝了
I drank the bottle of Haig.
什么 你个混...
What?! You piece of --
我们得上去
We got to get to the surface!
我们不能留下迈克
We can't leave Mack!
你会淹死在这里的
You'll drown down here!
我先送你上去 再下来救他
I'll get you up top, then I'll come back for him!
走吧
Come on!
走吧
Come on!
他们可能正在拼命求生
They could be fighting for their lives.
你得回去 救他们出去
You need to go back and get them out of there.
对不起 我...
I-I-I'm -- I'm sorry. I'm -- I'm --
我现在好混乱
I'm having trouble thinking clearly,
无法分♥析♥情况
an-analyzing the situation --
不不 别想
Hey, no, no. Don't think, don't think.
你觉得你该怎么做
What do you feel that you should do?
我不知道 我好怕
I don't know. I'm scared.
好吧
Okay.
梅特工有枪 她想杀我
Agent May had a gun, ready to kill me.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我怕死
I'm afraid to die.
但 你感觉得到同情吧
But -- But -- But you feel compassion, yeah?
因为如果你真♥相♥信
Because if -- if you really believe
你能爱
that you are capable of love...
能被爱
And being loved.
如果你真♥相♥信
If you really believe that,
所有你做的坏事 都不是你的选择
that all the hurtful things you did were not your choice,
那现在做出自己的选择吧
make your own choice now.
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
专注于同理心 不是恐惧
Focus on empathy, not fear.
对
Yes.
想想他们此刻的感受
Think -- Think about what they're feeling,
那些被你置于生命危险之中的人
the people that you put in a life-or-death situation.
奥菲丽娅
Ophelia...
他们也不想死
they don't want to die, either.
求你 救他们
Please, save them.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
让你的手下停手
I want you to call off your dogs.
别去打击神盾局特工
Leave the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents alone.
真想听听这又是哪一出
I can't wait to hear this.
我现在明白了我所造成的痛苦
I'm now realizing the pain that I've caused,
我不想再伤害任何人了
and I don't want to hurt anyone else.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你已经不能更接近人类了
You're as close to human as you'll ever get,
痛苦地承受着一件你一直想剔除的东西
suffering from the one thing that you kept trying to remove --
遗憾
regret.
你明白讽刺是什么吗
Do you understand irony yet?
因为这是个好例子
'Cause this is a good example.
马上下令停火
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表