剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
S.H.I.E.L.D. assets.
让我把它们转移到军事设施里保护起来
Let me take them to a military facility for protection.
这么做毫无意义
That makes no sense.
我们的特工受过训要保护那些资产
Our people are trained to protect those assets.
直到她把你们所有人都免职
Until she deposes all of you.
准将 资产该留在局里
General, the assets belong here.
而且重申一下
And for the record,
纳迪尔曾试图杀害很多人 其中就包括我
Nadeer tried to kill several people, including me.
科尔森说得没错 我们得抢占先机
Coulson is right. We need to get ahead of her.
是啊 但你必须这么说 不是吗
Yeah, but you have to say that, don't you?
失陪
Excuse me.
也许你终究是个麻烦
Perhaps you are going to be a problem after all.
我喜欢你 梅特工
I like you, Agent May.
我不想让你受折磨
I don't wish for you to suffer.
我保证会让你死得利落而没痛苦
I promise to make this quick and painless.
谢谢
Thanks.
这我倒不担心
I'm not worried.
感觉怎么样
How're you holding up?
紧张是很正常的
It's okay to be nervous, you know.
我吗 不 我已经不再会紧张了
Me? Nah. I don't get nervous anymore.
好吧
Okay.
我只是想说 如果你紧张...
Well, I'm just saying, if you are --
虽然这并不是很自在 但我没事
I mean, it's not my comfort zone, but I'm good.
我把真♥相♥说出来就好
I'll just tell the truth.
这我很擅长
I'm good at that.
你呢
You?
你不怎么谈起你的童年
You don't talk much about your childhood, do you?
那些寄养家庭 漂泊辗转
The foster homes, bouncing around.
我猜大部分时间里 你觉得自己不得不
I imagine a lot of the time, it felt like you had to perform
表现得很乖巧好讨人喜欢
to convince people to like you.
只在那些我想留下来的地方
Only the places I wanted to stay.
为什么这么问
Why are you asking?
因为如果你进入每一个房♥间
Because if you enter every room
都抱着自己必须得费事取悦他人的想法
thinking you got to do a song and dance,
最终一切都会变成一出戏
eventually everything becomes a performance.
相信我 我知道那种时时刻刻
And believe me, I know how it feels
都在演戏的感觉
putting on an act full-time.
嗯
Yeah.
你的确知道
You do, don't you?
不管怎样 我知道你并不是在演戏
Anyway, I know it's not an act with you.
科尔森从一开始就一直在说
Coulson's been saying since day one
你有真本事
that you're the real deal,
我已经知道要相信他对人的判断
and I've learned to trust his read on people,
所以...
so...
在我相信自己前 他就已经相信我了
He believed in me before I believed in myself.
你也是
You too, you know.
所以他依然希望你留下
It's why he wants you with us still.
他一直说你是想做正确的事
He -- he keeps saying you were trying to do the right thing.
你们聊过了
Oh, you've talked about it, huh?
当然了
Sure.
听着 就我来说...
And listen, with me...
有时候...
sometimes it's...
有时候我的确觉得是在演戏
Sometimes I think it's an act.
你可以的
You got this.
杰弗里 见到你可真意外
Jeffrey, I'm surprised to see you.
我想也是
Yeah, I'm sure you are.
你是说很意外看到他还没死吗
Surprised to see him not dead, you mean?
我们开始后 有足够时间问问题
There'll be plenty of time to ask questions after we've started,
艾伦
Ellen.
我想这场会议上能解决不少问题
I expect a lot of questions will be answered in this meeting.
好好玩
Have fun.
太好了 那是什么意思
Great. What does that even mean?
到时候就知道了
I think we're gonna find out.
会议正式开始
All right, let's bring the meeting to order.
黛西·约翰逊特工 请宣誓
Agent Daisy Johnson, we'd like to swear you in.
好了 先生 进去吧
You are clear, sir. Go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
挺顺利的
That went well.
菲兹堪比艺术家
Fitz is an artist.
那迈克...休假了吗
So, Mack -- personal time, huh?
别让我掺和进去
Don't put me in the middle of this.
什么掺和 没有掺和
What middle? No middle.
-但你知道些什么 -我无权透露
- But you know something. - It's not for me to say.
迈克很注重个人隐私
Mack's a very private person.
我对他的了解仅限于他的档案
All I know about him is what's in his file.
我和他在飞机上共度了六个月
I spent six months on a plane with the guy.
我肯定还没你了解他
I bet I know less than you.
那也许他档案里有问题
So maybe something's on his file.
也许你该问问他
Maybe you should ask him.
我不知道你这样做会不会惹烦他
Well, I don't know about annoying him,
但你倒是有点惹烦我了
but you're starting to annoy me.
你难道不觉得循序渐进地了解
Isn't it better to learn things organically
比读报告一次性了解更好吗
instead of all at once in a report?
不觉得 一次性了解好多了
No, all at once. Much better.
注重隐私和保守秘密没什么区别
Private person, secrets? Same thing.
梅肯定更麻烦
Must be even tougher with May.
如果你觉得通过冗长烦人的小事
If it's better to get to know each other
来渐渐了解一个人更好...
in tiny, slow, annoying pieces...
我好像不是那么说的
I don't think that's how I put it.
那你俩就永远不可能在一起
...then you two will never get together.
我和梅
Me and May?
不 不是这样的
No. It's not like that.
拜托 我不需要看你俩的档案就能看出来
Please. I don't need to read a file on you two to know.
耍小聪明可是会招人嫌的
You know, no one likes a smart-ass.
我的经验可不是这样
That hasn't been my experience.
艾伦·纳迪尔参议员
纽约
艾伦·纳迪尔参议员
纽约
艾伦·纳迪尔参议员
纽约
你和梅准备好行动了吗
You and May ready for the op?
嗯 我们能搞定
Yeah, we've got it covered.
如果你愿意加入我们 我们也想
Uh, we could always use a fresh pair of eyes
听听不同的意见
if you'd like to join us.
不了 我...还有事
Yeah, no. I've...stuff to do here.
好吧
Okay.
你知道有女朋友的好处之一
You know, one of the upsides of having a girlfriend
就是可以和她说说烦心事吧
is you get to talk about what's bothering you.
听上去对女朋友可不像是好处啊
Yeah, well, doesn't really sound like an upside for the girlfriend.
我知道你为艾达的事难过
I know you're upset about Aida.
我的处境很尴尬
I'm in a strange position.
我不想干涉你...接受这件事
I don't want to intrude on you while you're...processing.
但我想让你知道 你可以和我说的
But I also want you to know you can talk to me.
永远可以
Always.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
只不过...
Just, uh...
你知道我在接受的时候会...少言寡语
You know I go all quiet when I'm...processing.
好吧
Okay.
艾达
不 参议员 我明白
No, Senator, I understand.
加入《索科威亚协议》将跟作为
Being a party to the Sokovia Accords would be very different
神盾局卧底特工很不相同
from being an undercover S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
你要听命于另一种权威 公众
Well, you'll answer to a different authority -- the public.
相信我 我有过更难搞的上司
Believe me, I've -- I've had worse bosses.
接下来 纳迪尔参议员
Uh, next up is Senator Nadeer.
谢谢 主席先生
Thank you, Mr. Chairperson.
约翰逊特工 作为异人
Agent Johnson, as an Inhuman yourself,
你是否觉得相比于
do you feel more responsibility
正常美国人 更有责任帮助异人
to help Inhumans than normal Americans?
首先 异人就是正常人
Well, first of all, Inhumans are normal.
我们说清楚
Let's be clear about that.
但至于我要帮谁
But with regard to whom I'll help,
我会保护所有美国人
I'm here for all Americans.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表