剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Yeah, it's been a minute.
我刚正和卡诺洛说
I was just telling Canelo here
我们在加菲尔德高中时关系有多好
how tight we used to be back at Garfield High.
我有好多你的故事能讲
The stories I could tell...
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我的车出了问题
I'm having trouble with my van.
昨天不知道怎么回事 它就烧起来了
Yesterday, out of nowhere, it just burst into flames.
我听说你在这方面好像是个专家
And I hear you're sort of an expert at that kind of thing,
所以就觉得该跟你再续前缘了
so I figured it was time for us to reconnect.
我也不清楚 看着没问题
I don't know. Looks fine to me.
发动机着火了
The engine caught fire.
那难道不危险吗
How is that not a dangerous problem?
或许你应该别管了
Maybe you should leave it alone.
这样就不会受伤
So you don't get hurt.
或是没命
Or smoked.
你说你那些受害者都是活该
You claim your victims earn that.
很难核实他们每个人
Hard to verify all of them.
不知道怎么 你找到了我
Somehow, you tracked me down.
只是来和你谈谈
Just to talk.
我想你要么是站在正义的一方 要么
I figured you're either on the right side of things or --
要么什么
Or what?
否则怎样
Or else?
你真是疯了跑来这里
You're out of your mind coming here.
你可能知道我是谁
You may know who I am,
可你不了解我 不知道我的能力
but you don't know me or what I'm capable of.
正巧你提起这个
It's funny you should mention that.
我正在想我有多少关于你的回忆呢 雷耶斯
I was just thinking of how many memories I have of you, Reyes.
不是现在这个
Not this "too cool for school" version
"酷到没朋友"的你 而是真正的你
you've got going on now, but...the real you.
他不是一直都是个沉默的硬汉吗
He wasn't always the, uh, strong silent type?
我上克兰德尔小学时就认识他了
Well, I've known him since Crandall Elementary.
他总是很安静 好像在隐瞒什么
He was always quiet, like he was hiding something.
我们俩以前还常去小东京的
The two of us used to hit up the Moonraker Arcade
太空城游戏厅玩
down in Little Tokyo.
对吧 罗比
Isn't that right, Robbie?
没错
Yes, it is,
我见过他不为人知的另一面
so I've seen a side of him that most people haven't.
我们以前天天去玩
We used to hang there every day
直到你叔叔来接你
till your uncle would pick you up.
他最近怎么样
How's he doing these days?
快滚
You get lost...
不然我要生气了
or I'll get angry.
非常生气 可能会忘记对你做过什么
So angry, I may not remember what I do to you.
有时我更喜欢那样
Sometimes, I prefer it that way.
在他们面前动手
In front of them?
软管松了而已
It's just a hose loose.
没问题了
You're all good.
不好 看啊
Oh, no. Look at that.
看来我们要多待一会儿了
Looks like we'll be here for a little bit longer.
"只"晚了俩小时
Only two hours late.
赶紧弄完吧
Let's just get this over with.
让开
Move.
他好像没动
He doesn't appear to be moving.
局长 他们到了
Director, they're here.
-让他们进来 -是 长官
- Send them in. - Yes, sir.
很好 但如果把这事作为附带报导
It's good. I just think that that should be the headline
就用它当头条
if that's the sidebar.
记下来好吗
Right, would you take a note of that?
菲利普
Phillip!
杰弗里
Jeffrey.
梅特工
Agent May.
感谢等待
Thanks for waiting.
这份工作似乎总害得你迟到
Seems like this job requires you to be an hour behind
一小时
like all the time.
-或是两小时 -但这你是知道的
- Or two. - But you already know that.
对吧 菲尔 很高兴你能来
Right, Phil? Glad you're here.
我们谈正事吧
Let's get down to business.
各位 请回避一下
Guys, can we have the room for a minute, please?
塞西略 去喝杯咖啡吧
Cecilio, go get yourself a coffee.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我知道你很失望
Look, I get you're disappointed
我们未经你批准就擅自去搜寻约翰逊特工
there was a mission to find Agent Johnson without your authorization,
但我们收到情报表明
but we had intel that suggested --
菲尔 没关系
Phil, it's okay.
她是你的朋友
She was your friend.
忠诚是个好东西
Loyalty's a good thing.
可我长篇大论都准备好了
But I had a whole speech ready.
肯定很精彩 下次再论吧
Sure it's good. Use it next time.
但今天 你让我佩服
But today, you impressed me.
佩服 真的吗
You're impressed? Really?
是啊
Yeah.
我努力奉行一条简单的法则
I try to live by a simple rule --
团队相互信任 才能取得胜利
a team that trusts is a team that triumphs.
对吧
Right?
你懂的
I mean, you get that.
你明白我什么意思
You -- You get how I think.
为什么我还是觉得会紧跟个"可是"
Then why do I still feel like there's a "but" coming?
而且信任很重要 特别是现在
And trust is important, especially now.
不是"可是" 而是"而且"
Ah. Not a "but," an "and."
而且由于你即将公开神盾局 使之再次合法化
And Daisy's a problem because you need the public's trust,
你需要得到公众的信任
given that you're about to unveil S.H.I.E.L.D.
所以黛西是个问题
as a legitimate agency again.
我们正在准备正式公告 没错
We're preparing for an official announcement, yes.
所以现在不是前神盾局特工
So it's kind of a bad time for a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent
去抢银行的好时机
to be robbing banks.
她绝对不会妨碍到你的
She would never get in the way.
我只是在说公♥关♥
Hey, I'm only talking PR here.
你肯定也不想听我说表面功夫的问题
And I'm sure you don't like hearing about optics,
尤其约翰逊特工还曾是你的朋友
especially since Agent Johnson was your friend.
"表面功夫"
"Optics"?
看上去的样子 我们呈现出的一面
The way things look, the package we present.
我知道是什么意思
I know what it means.
只是似乎并不重要
It just seems trivial.
你要理解 现在是非常微妙的时期
Try to understand that this is a very delicate stage.
公众意见非常重要
Public opinion matters a great deal.
没有这个 一切都会分崩离析
Without it, everything falls apart.
我不希望你的朋友
And I don't want your friend
破坏了你们
responsible for destroying everything
苦心重建的一切
that you have worked so hard to rebuild here.
不会发展到那一步的
It won't come to that.
有个问题我想和科尔森特工单独讨论
There's an issue I'd like to discuss with Agent Coulson alone.
你能先出去一会儿吗
Could you give us a minute?
梅特工
And, Agent May...
我看得出你是值得关注的人
I can tell you're the one to keep an eye on.
梅琳达·梅
Melinda May.
真想解开她这个谜
Now, there's a riddle I'd like to solve.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
菲尔
Phil...
我有个特别任务要交给你
I got a special assignment for you.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
这女人轻轻一碰
So, this woman caused a disturbance
就导致陈和他手下自相残杀吗
in Chen and his people with a touch?
没错 似乎跟身体接触有关
Yeah, it seems there's something to do with physical contact,
但她为什么没实体呢
but how is she incorporeal?
也许是多♥维♥事件导致的
Maybe a multidimensional event caused it.
就像托拜厄斯·福特
Like Tobias Ford.
嗯
Yeah.
又或许是物质能量相移
Or perhaps a matter-energy phase shift.
如果箱子利用相移...
You know, if the box is utilizing phase shifting --
也许她只是个鬼魂
Ma-Maybe she's just a ghost.
这也是个推论
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表