剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
You're referring to the other android
另一个机器人
now in operation.
对
Yes.
我们的第二个生化机器人替身
Our second LMD.
我们得向世界展示她究竟是谁
We have to show the world who she really is.
早该如此
And it's well past time.
黛西如今代表神盾局
Daisy now represents S.H.I.E.L.D.
一切都必须光明正大
Everything has to be aboveboard.
但进入国会大厦
But marching into the Capitol Building
好让黛西签《索科威亚协议》
so Daisy can sign the Sokovia Accords?
纳迪尔参议员也会在场
Senator Nadeer will be there.
似乎太冒险了
It seems risky.
我们都清楚其中的风险 部分人更有体会
We're all aware of the dangers, some of us more than others.
我没意见 珍玛
I'm fine with it, Jemma.
是吗 这不像你
Are you? It doesn't seem like you.
还有科尔森 你就让她这样
And, Coulson, you're letting her. That --
也不像你
It doesn't seem like you, either.
纳迪尔和她的手下都在开会
With Nadeer and her staff in the meeting,
我们就有了机会
we have an opportunity.
什么机会
What opportunity?
我怎么不知道什么机会
I wasn't briefed on any opportunity.
纳迪尔和黛西会面的时候
While Nadeer's in with Daisy,
悠悠球和我会去她办公室装监控
Yo-Yo and I will get into her office and plant surveillance.
我们终于可以盯住她
We can finally keep an eye on her,
搞清楚她的下一步行动
figure out her next move.
什么 不行
What? No. No.
不 不能装监控 不能带悠悠球
No, there'll be no planting, no eyeing, no Yo-Yo-ing.
神盾局现在合法了
S.H.I.E.L.D. is now legitimate.
我们必须无可指摘
We have to remain above reproach.
你是指给我们的局长打药
You mean like juicing our Director
好让他假装异人吗
so he can pretend to be Inhuman?
你是针对我们的情况作出反应
Look, you are reacting to the situation we had.
你让杰弗里任职 我理解
You put Jeffrey in place, I understand,
但我们是神盾局
but we're S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们得先发制人
We have to be proactive.
这是政♥治♥ 菲尔 这意味着有政客参与
This is politics, Phil, which means politicians.
他们都是一群乌合之众
They are a festering cesspool of toxic-waste fires.
你和他们掺和 可能会被淹没
You swim in those waters, you could get pulled under.
你和局长能应付得来
You and the Director can handle it.
我们负责其他的
We'll handle the rest.
梅 你同意吗
May, you with us?
当然
Always.
她现在稳定下来了
She's stabilized now.
如我所说
As I said,
根本没理由考虑伤害梅特工
no reason to even consider harming Agent May.
好的 博士
Very good, Doctor.
天呐 怎么又来了
Oh, dear. Not again.
我很高兴小乌龟今天早上出来玩
I'm happy Turtleman came out to play this morning.
你 你是小乌龟 这昵称不是叫你的...
You. You're Turtleman. It's not a nickname for your...
好 我懂 我懂
Okay, I get it. I get it.
我们可以给它起个昵称
We could find a nickname for it...
-不 不用了 -好吧
- No, I'm good. - ...but -- okay.
我也觉得不用
Me too.
你让我很开心
I enjoy you.
是吗
Yeah?
没错 你是工程师
I mean, sure, you're an engineer,
你很聪明 而且
and you're smart, and...
你很有内涵
your insides are great.
但你的外表 这臂膀
But this outside, these arms...
看着都不像是真的
they don't even seem real.
你也不错嘛
You're not so bad yourself.
不错吗
Not bad?
我可是个尤物
I'm a knockout.
而且我渴了
And I'm thirsty.
要喝水吗
Want some water?
不 我不用
No, I'm good.
已经到了行动的时候了吗
Oh, is it time for the mission already?
不 计划有变 我
No, it's a change of plans. I --
这次行动我不参加
I'm not gonna be on this one.
反正我本来也只是负责通讯
I was just covering the communications here, anyway.
我有点其他事
I, uh -- I got to do something...else.
是刚刚那条短♥信♥的事吗
Is that the text you just got?
是 就是计划有变
Yeah. It's just a change of plans.
是...
It's, uh...
听着 我很抱歉
Look. I'm sorry.
我知道现在时机不对 但你们肯定没事的
I know it's bad timing, but you guys are gonna be fine.
好吗
Okay?
等你回来我再找你
I'm gonna catch up with you when you get back.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
菲兹
Fitz.
梅
May.
你需要什么吗
You need something?
关于艾达的答案
Answers about Aida.
事故的安全报告 我要完成
Security report on the incident, need to close it out.
好
Okay.
你想知道什么
What do you need to know?
艾达对自己要做的事
How much was Aida aware of what she was going to do
有多少意识
before she did it?
她可能停下吗
Could she have stopped it?
不是为了安全报告吧
This isn't about a security report, is it?
是为了你
It's about you.
因为是你让艾达读《黑暗神书》
About ordering Aida to read the Darkhold.
相信我 我当时也想让她做同样的事
Trust me, I was trying to get her to do the same thing,
我也在问和你一样的问题
and I'm asking the same questions that you are.
我觉得当时你做了必须做的事
I think you did what you had to do in the moment.
这决定很难
It was a hard choice.
要救你和科尔森就不难决定
Not when it comes to saving you and Coulson.
对
No.
你就是这样的人
That's just how you're built.
艾达
Aida?
我要出去一下
I need to go out for a bit.
我必须去处理件事
There's a situation to which I must attend.
要我开车送你吗
Shall I drive you?
不 应该不会太久
No. Shouldn't take long.
博士 如果梅特工真成了麻烦
Doctor, if Agent May does become a problem --
我觉得是不会的
Oh, I don't see that happening.
先生们 麦肯锡特工请了事假
Gentlemen, Agent Mackenzie requested personal time,
他不会一起来了
so he's not with us on this.
不管有没有迈克
Mack or no Mack,
我都敦促你重新考虑这任务的第二部分
I'm urging you to reconsider the second part of this mission.
第二部分是哪部分来着
Which part is the second part again?
愚蠢的那部分
The stupid part.
纳迪尔的办公室
Nadeer's office.
要是她发现
If she discovers
你们未授权就调查她
you've launched an unauthorized investigation into her,
就会引发对你们的调查
it's gonna trigger an investigation into you.
总是有后果的
There are always consequences.
是危险 但她也危险
It's dangerous, but she's dangerous.
这是我们主动抢占先机的机会
And this is our chance to get ahead of it proactively.
先生们 我相信我们...
Gentlemen, I'm sure we --
继续说我被动啊 菲尔
Keep calling me reactive, Phil.
一半的时间里
Half the time,
我都在被动回应你丢给我的屁话
I'm reacting to the steaming pile of fart-pebbles you hand me.
而另一半的时间里
And the other half,
你都不告诉我全部的情况
you're not giving me the full story.
我们就像貌合神离的夫妻一样
We're like the odd couple here.
先生们 我们手头还有任务
Gentlemen, we have a mission.
最起码 我们得有个应急预案
At the very least, we need a contingency plan.
如果她盯上了你
If she comes after you,
她会想要神盾局的档案
she's gonna want S.H.I.E.L.D. records,
神盾局的各类资产
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表