剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
我们被困在框架里了
We're trapped in the Framework.
求你告诉我 你建了个后门
Please tell me that you built a back door to this place
-我建了 -告诉我该去哪
- I did. - Tell me where to go.
有台老式间谍摄像机
Had an old-school spy camera.
在实验室拍了些照片
Took some pictures in the lab.
什么照片
Pictures of what?
博士在研究一个秘密项目
The Doctor's been working on a secret project,
那个世界的人想摧毁我们建造的一切
The people from that world want to destroy what we've built.
这就是你那么想完成
This is why you've been so keen
镜子项目的原因
on finishing Project Looking Glass.
向隔离大楼开火
Fire on the Quarantine building.
启动随身摄像机 我去了
Activating body cam. Going in.
把他救走
Get him out.
都别动
Nobody move!
你疯了吗 他是在救个孩子
Are you insane? He's trying to save a kid.
是真的吗 你是个异人
Is it true -- that you're an Inhuman?
对 我的威力足以摧毁这整个地方
Yeah, powerful enough to bring this whole damn place down.
那最好
I hope so.
巴克希报道
早上好
Good morning!
我是苏尼尔·巴克希
I'm Sunil Bakshi,
今天 我们要谈谈正义
and today, we are talking about justice.
纪念约翰·加勒特 美国英雄
昨天 我们目睹了一场恐怖
Yesterday, we witnessed a harrowing
没有来由的
and unprovoked attack
针对九头蛇教化中心的袭击
on Hydra's Enlightenment Cultivation Center.
凶手正是那些异人恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The perpetrator -- the Inhuman terrorist
和那个自称"爱国者"的抵抗组织领袖
and Resistance leader who called himself "The Patriot" --
他们再次公然蔑视人命
again acted with flagrant disregard for human life.
但我们很高兴地报道爱国者已被消灭
But we are pleased to report the Patriot has been killed.
此人将再无法作为
That man will no longer stand
一个邪恶和犯罪的符号♥了
as a symbol of evil and villainy.
尽管这十分值得庆贺
And while this is a cause for celebration,
却也提醒我们要时刻保持警惕
it is also a reminder to remain ever vigilant.
我们永远不能忘记
One must never forget
危险可以潜伏在任何地方
that danger can lurk around any corner.
你看起来好多了
You're looking better.
是啊
Yeah.
多谢你
Thanks for that.
身体恢复的过程中尽量跟上
Try to keep up while you recover.
接下来去哪
Where to next?
坐电梯去机库
Elevator to the garage.
掩护我
Cover me.
快走
Come on.
立刻放下武器
Drop your weapons! Now!
梅特工 有意思
Agent May, interesting.
无论环境如何
No matter the circumstance,
你们都逃脱不了自己的本性
none of you can escape your true nature.
你 战士
You, the warrior.
迈克 保护者
Mack, the protector.
还有菲兹
And Fitz, well...
他是个浪漫主义者
He's a romantic.
我呢 我不在名单里吗
And me, what -- I don't make the list?
我们走
Let's move.
我以为机器不会感到不安
I did not think it possible for a machine to be on edge.
是不会
It is not.
我只是在重校准
I am simply recalibrating
我在框架内遭遇了挫折
after a setback within the Framework.
哪个玩偶反叛了吗
Has one of your playthings rebelled?
梅特工开始质疑
Agent May has begun to question
为她设置的情节了
the narrative she was programmed with.
她可真有人情味
How very human of her.
只是出了一点小问题而已
It is no more than a slight complication.
那我就帮你解决问题
Then I will un-complicate it for you.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
为什么我不能杀她
Why can I not kill her?
因为我造了你
Because I built you.
限制我的参数也同样限制着你
The same parameters that limit me must also limit you.
我的首要指令
My primary directive
要求我保护这些人
requires me to protect these people.
那我们就都无能为力了
Then we are both powerless.
并不完全是
Not entirely.
如果他们直接威胁到框架
If they become a direct threat to the Framework,
那就不需要再保护他们了
then they no longer require protection.
而已经有两名特工
And there are already two agents
属于这一类了
that fall into this category --
珍玛·西蒙斯和黛西·约翰逊
Jemma Simmons and Daisy Johnson.
那个异人
The Inhuman.
她黑进了框架
She's hacked into the Framework.
两人带着完整的记忆在框架中
The two are inside with memories intact,
想要拆解它
trying to dismantle it.
现在需要除掉她们
So now their deaths are required --
这很容易做到
and easily achievable.
我只需要你找到她们
I simply need you to find them.
乐意效劳
With pleasure.
"爱国者"已被消灭
杰弗里·梅斯恨我们的自♥由♥
Jeffrey Mace hated our freedoms
企图颠覆我们的国家
and sought to turn our country --
败坏好人的名声
Tainting the name of a good man.
还有人也看腻了这破宣传吗
Anyone else getting sick of this propaganda crap?
就像是啜饮毒药
It's like sipping poison.
每天都吸收一点
Little bit every day,
直到要了你的命 你才察觉到
you don't even notice till it kills you.
我们得开始考虑报复了
We need to start thinking retaliation.
报复
Retaliation?
不 我们得把人命放在复仇之前
No, we got to put human lives before revenge.
那些人得到承诺会有更好的生活
Look, those people were promised a better life.
而做出承诺的人不在了
Now, the man who made that promise is gone,
所以你得去告诉他们 让他们知道
so you got to talk to them and let them know --
我们会兑现承诺 我知道
We'll make good on it, I know.
或者我们看一下我从九头蛇实验室偷来的图纸
Or how about we review those plans I stole from Hydra's lab?
我为了拿到它们可差点就死了
You know, since I almost died to get them.
如果她在建什么
Look, if she's building some --
什么疯狂的末日毁灭仪器
some crazy doomsday device --
能不能别用那个词
Can we not use that word to describe it?
都让我没法思考了
It's not helping me think.
革命运动就是这样终结的
This is how movements die.
别这么说 长官
Don't say that, sir.
如果历史教会了我什么
Well, if history's taught me anything,
那就是如果没有可靠的领导人来引领
it's that good intentions don't translate into action
好的初衷就无法转变成行动
without a steady hand to guide them.
爱国者把这么多人召集在一起
The Patriot brought all these people together.
他的死或许会让他们分崩瓦解
His death might tear them apart.
我还是无法相信他已经死了
I still can't believe he's gone.
我们得逃出框架
We need to get out of the Framework
不能再失去任何人了
before we lose anyone else.
来看看这个
Hey, check this out.
我们接到报道 三曲翼总部
We've received word of a terrorist attack
发生了一起恐怖袭击
at the Triskelion.
消息称 一个异人
Sources say that an Inhuman
试图杀害九头蛇夫人
made an attempt on Madame Hydra's life.
突发新闻 三曲翼总部遭到袭击
万幸的是 我们敬爱的领袖并未受伤
Fortunately, our beloved leader emerged unscathed,
但卑鄙的行凶者仍在逃
but the vile assailant remains at large.
黛西吗
Daisy?
你到底为什么帮我呢
So, why exactly did you help me?
据我所知
Last time I checked,
你可并不喜欢异人
you weren't really rooting for team Inhuman.
当你的敌人为了救你而牺牲了自己
When an enemy sacrifices his life for yours,
你就得扪心自问是不是站错了队
you have to question if you're fighting for the wrong side.
看到那栋楼塌在爱国者身上
Seeing that building collapse on The Patriot, I --
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表