剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
失去一切
to loose everything.
我知道
I know.
就是因为这个
That's the point.
-别动 -站住别动
- Don't move. - Stay right there.
手举起来
Put your hands up.
别动
Easy.
还击 是吧
Fight back, right?
但是
Only thing is,
监察者不是我的敌人
the Watchdogs aren't my enemy.
你让他们用你的表
You gave them access to your watch,
让他们劫持了信♥号♥♥
let them hijacked the signal.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
你怎么能这么对我们
How could you do this to us?
你怎么能这么对我
How could you do this to me?
是你把我变成了怪物
You're the one that turned me into this freak of nature.
你本就痴迷于泰瑞根变异
You were obsessed with going throught Terrigenesis,
我不过是满足了你的愿望
I gave you what you wanted.
我可没想要这样
I didn't ask for this.
蜂巢
Hive.
彻头彻尾的痛苦
And bloody misery.
如果可以撤销一切 我会的
If I could take it all back, I would.
神盾局已经投入了一切帮助异人族
S.H.I.E.L.D is putting everything into helping Inhumans.
异人族就是灾难
The Inhumans are a scourge.
监察者的想法是对的
The Watchdogs had the right idea.
所以我跟他们达成了交易
So I struck a deal with them.
帮他们找到杀死每一个异人
Help them hunt and kill every Inhuman.
我们是畜生 那就该像畜生一样被捕猎干净
Hunted like the animals that we are.
我会是最后一个
And I'm gonna be the last one to go.
你就那么恨自己
You really hate yourself that much?
我不恨自己
I don't hate myself.
我恨我们所有人
I hate all of us.
我叫你上车等着的
I told you to wait in the van.
抓住他们
Catch them!
这下要好玩了
This is gonna be fun.
-她们哪去了 -找到她们 散开
- Where the hell are they?! - Find them! Spread out!
你还好吧
Are you all right?
不怎么好
I've been better.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for the assist.
也谢谢你
Likewise.
不过你再这么做一次
Though another move like that
恐怕要折断你的每根臂骨了
and you're likely to break every bone in your arms.
估计已经都折断了
Yeah, I might've done that already.
你还剩几发子弹
How many shots do you have left?
不够多
Not enough.
今晚正合适搞点破坏
It's a perfect night for a little mayhem.
是不是 震波女
Wouldn't you say, Quake?
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
杀你或许不能给我带来安宁
You know, killing you may not bring me peace...
但感觉会非常棒的
...but it sure as hell will feel good.
我真厉害[着火了]
I'm on fire.
比往常更火点
Well, a little more than usual.
我不知道你以为自己是谁
I don't know who the hell you think you are,
但你刚刚犯下了大错
but you just made a big mistake.
有趣
Funny.
我也想这么说呢
I was gonna say the same thing...
但不带口音
without the accent.
罗比
Robbie?
走楼梯 找到科尔森特工
Take the stairs, find Agent Coulson.
科尔森
Coulson?
快去
Go.
该为你的罪孽付出代价了
It's time to pay for your sins.
我们再出去看看
Let's head back up, check it out.
在这里开枪可不明智
Not smart to fire a gun in here.
-六个了 -不知还有多少人
- That makes six. - No telling how many more are around.
这些人就像蟑螂一样
They're like cockroaches, these guys.
-科尔森 -西蒙斯
- Oh, Coulson. - Simmons.
正是时候
Just in time.
你怎么在这儿
What the hell are you doing here?
我们来找詹姆斯的
We came to find James.
我们担心他被监察者盯上了 结果...
We thought he may be targeted by the Watchdogs, but --
"我们"
"We"?
我们就是为此而来
That's exactly why we're here.
他的定位信♥号♥♥中断了
His GPS signal went out,
所以我们来到了最后已知位置
so we came to his last recorded location
却发现这里到处是监察者
and found it overrun with these guys.
他们肯定就在附近
They've got to be here somewhere!
詹姆斯背叛了我们
James turned on us.
他在跟监察者合作
He's working with the Watchdogs.
那幸好我们带来了罗比·雷耶斯
Then it's a good thing we brought Robbie Reyes.
以火攻火
Fight fire with fire.
有这么个说法吧
That's a saying, isn't it?
你现在还别想杀我
I won't let you take me yet!
我会是最后一个死的
I will be the last one to die.
那俩火人是刚掉在了爆竹仓库里吗
Did two fire dudes just drop into a warehouse full of fireworks?
这按理说是必然的
You had to see that coming.
我们走
Let's go!
快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
你说要抓活的 是吧
You said alive, right?
谢谢你刚刚救了我和西蒙斯
Thank you for saving Simmons and I back there.
不客气
You're welcome.
你就不想说点别的了吗
Are you gonna... say anything else?
没什么别的好说
Nothing else to say.
我很庆幸你没事
I'm just glad you're safe.
-监察者... -监察者遭遇了打击
- The Watchdogs are -- - The Watchdogs took a hit.
但他们仍是威胁
They continue to be a threat,
但我们现在得先搁置他们的事
but we have to put them on the back burner for now.
他们不会停手...
They're not gonna stop just because we --
我们有更紧急的威胁
We have a more pressing threat on our hands.
抱歉 但对我来说
Sorry, but for me,
没什么比...
nothing is more pressing than
我知道你俩喜欢单打独斗
Look, I know you two like to work alone,
解决个人的仇恨 但是
settling the scores that are personal to you, but
神盾局不是这么做事的
that's not how we work here at S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们通力合作
We work together
保护每一个人
to keep everyone safe.
免遭此类东西的伤害
From things like this.
那是我舅舅提到的书吗
Is that the book my uncle was talking about?
我觉得是
I think so.
你知道去哪找吗
Well, you know where to find it?
没人找到过
No one ever has.
丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
Not Daniel Whitehall,
红骷髅
not the Red Skull,
甚至尼克·弗瑞都没找到
not even Nick Fury himself.
他是我的老朋友 算是我的导师吧
He's an old friend, sort of a mentor, really.
但他们都去找过它
But they all went looking for it.
它叫《黑暗神书》
It's called the Darkhold.
也曾被称为《罪恶之书》《咒语之书》
It's been referred to as a book of sins, a book of spells...
拥有无限的知识
infinite knowledge.
我不知道它是什么
I don't know what it is,
但我知道 为了我们所有人好
but I do know that it's in all of our best interests
不能让它落入敌手
to keep it out of the wrong hands.
你在洛杉矶追踪的那批货
That shipment you were tracking in Los Angeles.
嗯 我以为那是武器
Yeah, I thought it was a weapon.
是人
In the form of a person.
露西·鲍尔
Lucy Bauer.
你舅舅说她想扮演上帝
Who your uncle said was playing God.
现在她也想要这书
Now she's after it.
所以你们或许想单干
So you may want to be solo,
但我们无法控制的力量将我们驱赶到了一起
but forces beyond our control are driving us together.
你们不需要我们 好
You don't need us? Fine.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表